Internet fast...but slow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
So...I have never had an issue like this, or heard of an issue like this before.

So, I go to a webpage I type in, or click on, and it loads instantly. My download speed is never below 500k, I don't think this is an issue of the bandwidth.

So here's the problem:
On almost every website I go to, I can't interact with the site at all for several seconds. I can scroll up and down, see the entire page, etc, I just can't click on any links, or video's or anything whatsoever controlling the site in any way.

It is extremely annoying, every site I go to (baring facebook, and youtube, and other extremely streamline sites) I have to wait up to 20 seconds to do what I want to do.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? and/or how to fix it?

-Pr-
Have you tried multiple browsers?

Clovie
I agree with Paul, try different browser.
and if it doesn't help, check windows menager for CPU and memory usage, maybe it's a computer and not internet problem.
and how many tabs d'you have opened at the same time? maybe that's the problem..
and if it is happening all the time or just while starting?

ThorinWoofer
It's most likely an issue of memory.

But do try different browser's.

menokokoro
So...It doesn't happen on Internet Explorer...But I like Chrome so much more!

menokokoro
Okay, I fixed it. I re-installed chrome, and didn't sign in to it. It seems to me that there was something about my google account synced with chrome but I don't understand how that would affect it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.