Souls For Trade!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
Bare in mind this is Theoretical!

Crowley comes up to you and offers a Trade. Anything you want for your Soul. What would you want?

Remeber - Theoretical!

ScreamPaste
What level of wish granting is he capable of?

Scarlet Fox
He can grant you Talent, Fame, Cure any Disability you may have, Wealth. Ya know. The usual stuff.

ScreamPaste
Can he, in exchange for my soul, destroy all of the money in the world spontaneously? Wipe out bank accounts, destroy currency, ect?

Dolos
Start my life over with what I know now.

Can't beat that.

Dolos
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Can he, in exchange for my soul, destroy all of the money in the world spontaneously? Wipe out bank accounts, destroy currency, ect?

It's "etc"...'passing physicist'.

Scarlet Fox
If you mean like, Ruin someones life. Hell yeah. But Destroying the Economy? ... Sure why not?

Originally posted by Dolos
Start my life over with what I know now.

Can't beat that.
By the way Your soul will be collected in 15 years after the deal is made!

ScreamPaste
It's "etc"...'passing physicist'.
Someone with a 'passing interest in physics' is not a passing physicist. A passing physicist is a physicist moving relative to you.

I don't study physics professionally, but thank you again for allowing me to appreciate your anomalous density.

Dolos
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
By the way Your soul will be collected in 15 years after the deal is made!

Well, better live my 15 years to the fullest.

Dude, I could do so much awesome shit knowing what I know now. And I know when got my first boner, that gives me five years. wink

ScreamPaste
If you mean like, Ruin someones life. Hell yeah. But Destroying the Economy? ... Sure why not?

By the way Your soul will be collected in 15 years after the deal is made! Yes, I would not only destroy the entire world economy, I'd annihilate every form of currency spontaneously and without warning, it'd be more than a crash, money would be invalid. I'm a bad person, though.

Dolos
Someone with a 'passing interest in physics' is not a passing physicist. A passing physicist is a physicist moving relative to you.

I don't study physics professionally, but thank you again for allowing me to appreciate your anomalous density.

I have trouble retaining information about egocentric morons, sorry.

ScreamPaste
All right, we've answered. (And Dolos has let his envy once more get the best of him.)
link-rape
How about you, Scarlet, for what would you trade your soul?

Scarlet Fox
o.o Immortality. To Forever walk the Earth a Soulless Shell with consious thought yet no actual Consious. Like Sam was in Supernatural that one season. o.o Never sleeping. Forever awake and roaming until the End of Times when Ben Afleck makes another movie... THAT my friends.. will be the end of the world. o.o

Dolos
All right, we've answered. (And Dolos has let his envy once more get the best of him.)
link-rape
How about you, Scarlet, for what would you trade your soul?

The only thing I'm envious about is the fact that you live in Canada, I've always liked what I've seen and heard about Canada.

Anyway, I am glad that you recognize that when I'm communicating with you, my not being as sharp is an anomoly, as in not occuring any other time...because, again, I just don't pay attention to relativistic morons.

NemeBro
To Forever walk the Earth a Soulless Shell with consious thought yet no actual Consious. Well I have that, just no immortality. Yet.

Dolos
@ScreamPaste.

I'm just kidding dude, I don't think you're a moron and I don't despise people online.lol

Half the time I'm just joking, I'm actually starting to like you. No homo.

rudester
I want power

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by rudester
I want power
Power? Be specific. What kind of power? Power as in Government? Wealth and Fame kind of Power? Or Supernatural kind?

Scarlet Fox
SOULS!!! GIVE ME YOUR SOULS!!

Scarlet Fox
No one wants to Trade their soul? q.q

Dolos
I would want Brad Pitt's physique. I would trade my soul for that. I lied before, I actually am 5'11", same height as Brad Pitt.

rudester
eew brad pitt...lol

Dolos
A trillion bucks wired to my bank account.

House, vehicles, independence, never another of work to sustain it.

Scarlet Fox
A trillion bucks wired to my bank account.

House, vehicles, independence, never another of work to sustain it.
Done!

Every family member you have, every great friend that trusted you, suddenly they all die and you inherit the Life insurance policys on them all and what ever money they had saved up. Add that with many innocent people whos Wills mysteriously say you get everything and the total price of the property of all those who died that you receive as well.. and you have your money.

Thus the Deal of the Devil is wrought.

Villelater
i wish my soul would be too powerful too hold by anyone but me...then i can wish anything i imagine can become if i choose it too be...(first wish allows for trickery LOL)

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Villelater
i wish my soul would be too powerful too hold by anyone but me...then i can wish anything i imagine can become if i choose it too be...(first wish allows for trickery LOL)
Well unfortunatley that would be contradictory to the cause of Trade now wouldnt it?

rudester

it is dingus...your body holds your soul so..

Scarlet Fox

rudester

theres nothing there but a line? Speak women...speak...lol

Scarlet Fox
I Quoted your last post.

Dolos
Done!

Every family member you have, every great friend that trusted you, suddenly they all die and you inherit the Life insurance policys on them all and what ever money they had saved up. Add that with many innocent people whos Wills mysteriously say you get everything and the total price of the property of all those who died that you receive as well.. and you have your money.

Thus the Deal of the Devil is wrought.

Every single family member wouldn't even add up to 1 mil. Then when you add any friends, it doesn't change because all my friends are out of my life now.

Only my mom and dad are relevant to my every day life.

So you know what? I wish I had more friends in my life who didn't just forget about me. Actually, I wish people were nicer. That would solve everything.

Scarlet Fox
Which is where the hundreds of random innocent people add up.

If you rather trade your soul for people to be nicer, sure why not?

Dolos
Which is where the hundreds of random innocent people add up.

If you rather trade your soul for people to be nicer, sure why not?

No catch this time?

No selfish wish no tragedy. I see how this works.

ScreamPaste
I wonder how she'd have perverted my wish to destroy all the money in the world. mmm

Villelater
ah but in my case in order too hold my own soul my body would become much more powerful...

Scarlet Fox
No catch this time?

No selfish wish no tragedy. I see how this works.
People ARE nicer now. They tip 20% instead of 15%.. Thats about all. Now your soul wikll be mine in 15 years. It is mine now! And I will collect early if you try to give it to someone else.... and that persons too.

I wonder how she'd have perverted my wish to destroy all the money in the world. mmm
Nope. Tragedy enough. I will collect your soul in 15 years!

Dolos
WRONG!

Society becomes a Utopia as everything is free and the laws of physics no longer apply to resource distribution.

The opposite of a tragedy, since I'm the only benevolent person on this forum of sadists. stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
No. Your wish was for people to be nicer. Me being the Demon I only bring the worlds niceness up 5%. You didnt mention how much nicer. So done is done you cant change your mind now cause I already gave you a do over.

Dolos
No. Your wish was for people to be nicer. Me being the Demon I only bring the worlds niceness up 5%. You didnt mention how much nicer. So done is done you cant change your mind now cause I already gave you a do over.

I know.

I was just killing two birds with one stone.

Messing up SP's wish and fullfilling my own at the same time. stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
ah but in my case in order too hold my own soul my body would become much more powerful...
Nothing can hold your soul!

... For 15 years that is until I collect.... Now your body being made stronger to hold it wasnt part of the deal. You are now turned into a bodyless Spirit to roam and wonder alone for 15 years until it is time to collect.

Now I have Three Souls! Dolos! Villelater! And ScreamPaste

I want power
You have Free Electricity for the 15 years that is left of your life!

NOW I HAVE FOUR!

Tor__Hershman
I would wish to
Never To Have Existed Thus Never Having Had A Soul
thus raising a most amusing conundrum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.