OceanMaster vs Attuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Oceanmaster pre re-boot and attuma w/o worthy upgrades.

Round 1: both fight in the middle of the ocean bloodlust on.

Round 2: influence. Both rally their forces from their respected Atlantis armies (each gets full resources of their Atlantis) who wins?

Round 3: battle of opinion. In your opinion who is a better rival to their king counterparts?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121214015136/marveldatabase/images/8/84/Attuma_%28Earth-616%29_from_Indestructible_Hulk_Vol_1_5_page_00.jpg
vs
http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/MarvelxDC/758859-ocean_master.jpg

pym-ftw
Attuma

Ocean master solidly

Idk

ODG
^ Ocean Master had influence in Atlantis pre-reboot? Thought he was the red-headed stepchild of Atlantis.

psycho gundam
ikr

the pictures say it all

Golgo13
Ocean Master doesn't look too healthy there. Attuma ftw.

Now DCnU OM on the other hand....

pym-ftw
Originally posted by ODG
^ Ocean Master had influence in Atlantis pre-reboot? Thought he was the red-headed stepchild of Atlantis.
Isn't round 2 a prep fight?

ODG
Reread the stips. So whatever their actual on-panel popularity, they have full support of their respective Atlantis civilizations?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Attuma

Ocean master loses solidly

Attuma
Fixed

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ODG
Reread the stips. So whatever their actual on-panel popularity, they have full support of their respective Atlantis civilizations?
They get all of Atlantis as if they were the ruling king and wage war on eschother. 'influence' is more a measure of their ability to rule/wage war using their version of Atlantis.

Might of worded it a little screwed up. I apologize if I did.

-Pr-
Pre-reboot Atlantis was insanely powerful. I can't see them losing to Marvels version.

Preboot Orm was tough, but he didn't have as much magical tech as he seems to have now.

ODG
^ Well... Marvel's Atlantis is currently scattered to all heck. Although, whenever they do show up full force and out of the blue like in Civil War and AvX they don't seem like pushovers.

DC's pre-reboot Atlantis was also in a state of disarray after Sub Diego, right?

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
^ Well... Marvel's Atlantis is currently scattered to all heck. Although, whenever they do show up full force and out of the blue like in Civil War and AvX they don't seem like pushovers.

DC's pre-reboot Atlantis was also in a state of disarray after Sub Diego, right?

It was fine up until the Spectre's attack. Sub Diego was more about the people from that city adapting, than the people of Atlantis adapting to them.

Golgo13
Arion solos everyone. Including ocean master.

ODG
Originally posted by -Pr-
It was fine up until the Spectre's attack. Sub Diego was more about the people from that city adapting, than the people of Atlantis adapting to them. Anything much happen after Spectre stomped on them in Infinite Crisis?

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
Anything much happen after Spectre stomped on them in Infinite Crisis?

Very little. That shitty new Aquaman series started.

ODG
^ It was about Atlantis though, right? Didn't they rebuild quite a bit?

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
^ It was about Atlantis though, right? Didn't they rebuild quite a bit?

I'd like to say yes, but I barely read that horrible series.

ODG
^ Traitor. crackers

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
^ Traitor. crackers

DC betrayed me first!

ODG
^ Two wrongs don't make a right. uhuh

No, wait. Yes, they do.

Scratch what I said. ahah

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
^ Two wrongs don't make a right. uhuh

No, wait. Yes, they do.

Scratch what I said. ahah

Will do.

comicfan11
Preboot

Atuma but if OM is fast enough with his spells he can take him.

Ocean Master, DC Atlantis preboot consisted of several cities with superpowered races that brought different stuff to the table from magic to tech to numbers etc.

I don't know, OM had some big influence even altering reality at some point and being in the inner circle of villain groups with Luthor, Libra etc but Atuma has also threatened Atlantis leading armies etc.

Postboot

I'd take OM in all three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.