Pitt, Kuurth, Colossusnaut vs The General, Classic Blockbuster, Durok the Demolisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three bricks vs Three bricks. Which team wins?

SevenShackles
A surprisingly uninteresting matchup that can go on forever for all I care lol. Nah but I'll go with team 1. If it just doesn't go on forever that is.

Horrificus
An incredibly interesting matchup that kept me awake all night due to it's... um... "interestingness". Hehe.

I'm a HUGE Pitt fan and think he is a force to contend with, but I think the General and Durok are way over the top in this battle.

Durok was a nice touch and is not very well known by most forum members. If I remember right, he gave Thor and the Surfer a run for thier money at the same time. And, the General, much more well-known, is a big team beater. Blockbuster? Well, not in the same class.

Team 2 takes this in my Esteemed Opinion.

Maybe they can get Pitt to switch sides and shank Blockbuster for kicks.

golem370
Pitt is on the other team from Blockbuster.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Horrificus
An incredibly interesting matchup that kept me awake all night due to it's... um... "interestingness". Hehe.

I'm a HUGE Pitt fan and think he is a force to contend with, but I think the General and Durok are way over the top in this battle.

Durok was a nice touch and is not very well known by most forum members. If I remember right, he gave Thor and the Surfer a run for thier money at the same time. And, the General, much more well-known, is a big team beater. Blockbuster? Well, not in the same class.

Team 2 takes this in my Esteemed Opinion.

Maybe they can get Pitt to switch sides and shank Blockbuster for kicks.

Bah.
smokin'

Horrificus
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Bah.
smokin' OK. It did turn out to be rather lackluster after all.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Horrificus
OK. It did turn out to be rather lackluster after all.
Glad we can agree. Onward to better things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.