Tartarus vs Wrex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Chieftain of the Brutes vs leader of the Krogan.

Tartarus gets his armor, gravity hammer and a brute energy rifle. Wrex has sue of biotics and his shotgun. Who wins?

NemeBro
Wrex is probably a powerful enough Biotic to toss Tartarus around like a ragdoll, but Tartarus I think should be much stronger.

Tzeentch._
Random Krogan with biotics was capable of tossing a multi-ton APC around. Tartarus would never close with Wrex before getting taken down.

FinalAnswer
Yeah, Wrex's biotics should be able to break Tartarus .

NemeBro
But didn't Tartarus pick a Hunter up above his head and rip it the **** in half?

Based
Wrex doesn't use his biotics like that even in 1v1 situations. And I there aren't many instances where biotics are shown to lift and rape. Like when he fights Shep in ME3 if you choose to fck up the cure.

FinalAnswer
PIS

SevenShackles
Wrex would rape face. Not easily but that would be the end result. Be cool if in a dramatic turn of events he uses the gravity hammer to end it. Nice addition to his arsenal at the end of the day,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.