battle royal against nekron and galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
ok so this is going to start off with number 1. 2. and 3. once nekron and galactus defeats them (or they defeat nekron and galactus the battle is over) galactus is well fed not starving but not over fed either
example
1.wolverine
2.spiderman .... once wolverine is beat (he would be) wolverine is back to 100% health and spiderman as well .... the next person in line gets to watch the fight from a view and gets 1 hour to prep....

team must work together to defeat this team and earth will perish if they fail... each person can attribute to other members in the group example batman can give charles tech to help whatever it takes to hold off the nekron army and galactus

1.iron man extremis armor (gets 1 hour to prep)
2.batman (gets his normal tech) 1 hour to prep
3.charles xavier - 1 hour to prep
4.current version hulk - 1 hour to prep
5.victor von doom - 1 hour to prep
6. magneto 1 hour to prep
7. green lantern-1 hour to prep
8. captain america 1 hour prep
9. superman - 1 hour prep
10. silver surfer-1 hour prep
11.rune king thor - 1 hour prep
12. odin - 1 hour prep
13. flash(barry allen) - 1 hour prep
14. ben grimm - 1 hour prep
15. thanos (no ig) 1 hour prep
16. sentry -1 hour prep
17. franklin richards (adult) 1 hour prep
18. post ret molecule man 1 hour prep
19. superboy primse 1 hour prep

yaadaveyaa
not listed in order of power just random people i grabbed off a list and threw them in including a few favorites do they survive or do we lose earth

Marvel_Mystic
What the...

SevenShackles
All that is left is death. As far as the eye can see and thought perceive_...death.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Marvel_Mystic
What the...

lol i got bored i thought of a dc bad guy and a marvel bad guy and threw in a buncha people to see if they could beat em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.