Black Adam vs Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No magical amped punches or lightning for this fight.

No heat vision or ice breath for this fight.

Who wins? This is Zod in his red suit.

-Pr-
Adam.

cdtm
So Russian Zod?

Tough call.

Think Black Adam could beat Bizarro into a bloody pulp like Zod did?

carver9
Yeah, Russian Zod.

Golgo13
Pre or post Flashpoint?

carver9
Pre reboot Adam.

iceman24567
Adam

carver9
Good to see you Iceman. Now stay out of my threads. wink

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Pre reboot Adam.

Pre or Post Zero Hour?

Odekahn
Adam

Horrificus
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam. true

h1a8
Not sure. Doesn't the suit protect Zod from magic since his skin is not getting touched? Never mind since Zod is human here and isn't weak to magic like Superman is.

Zod wins. He has HV which turns the tables.

ODG
Black Adam.

h1a8
Just read the OP, no HV eh?
Still wanna go with Zod as I think he's stronger.

cdtm
Toss up, probably.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
Just read the OP, no HV eh?
Still wanna go with Zod as I think he's stronger. based on what?

I know you're trolling but I'm curious to hear your trollsplanation

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
based on what?

I know you're trolling but I'm curious to hear your trollsplanation

I said probably. That means I not completely sure.
All I know is how he beat Bizzaro, bloodied Superman with ease (not the jaw breaking feat), and choked Superman against his will.

I would say he is at least equals to Superman. Superman I always view as stronger than BA (but not by much).

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
I said probably. That means I not completely sure.
All I know is how he beat Bizzaro, bloodied Superman with ease (not the jaw breaking feat), and choked Superman against his will.

I would say he is at least equals to Superman. Superman I always view as stronger than BA (but not by much). Pretty impressive...

Black Adam killed Amazo, tore through Spectre's head, and a Black Adam who didn't want to fight at all was stalemating Superman who wasn't pulling any punches until Superman got pissed and Adam turned his back to show he meant no harm.

He bloodied Superman, so did Billy. Who Adam beat the shit out of when Billy was amped with Shazam's power.

You can say he's an equal, but Adam and Superman are the most impressive "Superman level beings" by feats, consistently too. Adam is not defined by Superman like Zod is, Adam is a standalone power house who happens to be on Superman's level.

It took Amazo, the General, Ubermensch, Grodd, Silver Banshee, and possibly Pycho Purate to bring down Adam in an ambush.
http://i45.tinypic.com/14lqd1w.jpg

Notice how he knocks away Uber and Amazo, and it takes Grodd and Banshee to bring him down in an ambush. Zod being stronger than Adam isn't based on a whole lot.

lol at you saying probably though. You didn't say that. You said you think he's stronger... difference.

carver9
Dang.

abhilegend
Adam wins.
Pretty impressive...

Black Adam killed Amazo, tore through Spectre's head, and a Black Adam who didn't want to fight at all was stalemating Superman who wasn't pulling any punches until Superman got pissed and Adam turned his back to show he meant no harm.

He bloodied Superman, so did Billy. Who Adam beat the shit out of when Billy was amped with Shazam's power.

You can say he's an equal, but Adam and Superman are the most impressive "Superman level beings" by feats, consistently too. Adam is not defined by Superman like Zod is, Adam is a standalone power house who happens to be on Superman's level.

It took Amazo, the General, Ubermensch, Grodd, Silver Banshee, and possibly Pycho Purate to bring down Adam in an ambush.

Notice how he knocks away Uber and Amazo, and it takes Grodd and Banshee to bring him down in an ambush. Zod being stronger than Adam isn't based on a whole lot.

lol at you saying probably though. You didn't say that. You said you think he's stronger... difference.
Impressive. On the other hand captain nazi was choking him out and firestorm oneshotted him, so meh. Both are about equal in strength with an edge to adam in durability.

Estacado
Would someone be so kind to upload the scan on a different site my phone doesnt seem to open it.....sad

-Pr-
Pretty impressive...

laughing out loud @ your sig.

carver9
Wow...I just realized what his Sig said. Wow, Bran. Just wow bro. LOL...you're still my buddy though.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud
It was a great post

"Come on baby, you know I'd never hurt you. This is Carver9"

That's what that post says to me.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Adam wins.

Impressive. On the other hand captain nazi was choking him out and firestorm oneshotted him, so meh. Both are about equal in strength with an edge to adam in durability. Pretty dang gay of you.

Nazi was odd considering everything that happened before and after. He still looked like his neck was snapped after the lightning came. Which again was odd that it seemingly effected Adam. Meh

Firestorm was pure pis though. Vastly lesser characters took the same attack and came back for more.
Might as well bring up gas stations for Superman.

abhilegend
laughing out loud
It was a great post

"Come on baby, you know I'd never hurt you. This is Carver9"

That's what that post says to me.

Pretty dang gay of you.

Nazi was odd considering everything that happened before and after. He still looked like his neck was snapped after the lightning came. Which again was odd that it seemingly effected Adam. Meh

Firestorm was pure pis though. Vastly lesser characters took the same attack and came back for more.
Might as well bring up gas stations for Superman.
First LOL at your sig. thumb up

Yeah, no. Nazi was straight up manhandling adam in the same series where your scan comes from. Later wonder woman was manhandling nazi like a feeb.

No if and buts, firestorm oneshotted him and that's it. Superman was already being exhausted at that point fighting doomsday.

Branlor Swift
First LOL at your sig. thumb up

Yeah, no. Nazi was straight up manhandling adam in the same series where your scan comes from. Later wonder woman was manhandling nazi like a feeb.

No if and buts, firestorm oneshotted him and that's it. Superman was already being exhausted at that point fighting doomsday. So, just lowball him then?

Manhandling... there was like 6 panels to the fight. Adam tackled him. Then the next time we see them, Nazi is choking him. Then he looks like a ragdoll from the bolt that his ass got KO'ed by.

Same series? It was a one shot tie in, under Simone. Mine was from the actual main series under Johns.
Hell, Simone had Catman beat the shit out of Nazi. Which is why I said it was odd.

Seems legit. Except when the Fire Elemental raged through Firestorm at that particular moment iirc. Still PIS, you're still trying to lowball, etc.

It was fairly early in the fight. There's always context though, just like the low showings you brought up for no reason.

abhilegend
So, just lowball him then?

Manhandling... there was like 6 panels to the fight. Adam tackled him. Then the next time we see them, Nazi is choking him. Then he looks like a ragdoll from the bolt that his ass got KO'ed by.

Same series? It was a one shot tie in, under Simone. Mine was from the actual main series under Johns.
Hell, Simone had Catman beat the shit out of Nazi. Which is why I said it was odd.

Seems legit. Except when the Fire Elemental raged through Firestorm at that particular moment iirc. Still PIS, you're still trying to lowball, etc.

It was fairly early in the fight. There's always context though, just like the low showings you brought up for no reason.
If I was lowballing him, I wouldn't have said he wins here.

Yeah, choking him while adam is struggling to free himself is manhandling. Adam got koed too, it was a double KO where Nazi looked stronger than him.

Yeah small mistake, it was from that oneshot. Catman thrust syringes in his eyes, that's gonna hurt anybody.

Whatever. I just wanted to point out that adam's record isn't as clean as people think and he's got low showing too. When you are talking about tearing amazo's head, tearing through spectre's head and stuff, its easy to forget. Both zod and adam are around the same strength level but adam wins due to his durability.

Branlor Swift
If I was lowballing him, I wouldn't have said he wins here.

Yeah, choking him while adam is struggling to free himself is manhandling. Adam got koed too, it was a double KO where Nazi looked stronger than him.

Yeah small mistake, it was from that oneshot. Catman thrust syringes in his eyes, that's gonna hurt anybody.

Whatever. I just wanted to point out that adam's record isn't as clean as people think and he's got low showing too. When you are talking about tearing amazo's head, tearing through spectre's head and stuff, its easy to forget. Both zod and adam are around the same strength level but adam wins due to his durability. if you think he wins then why would you bring up 2 low feats? You just wanted to lowball him with an excuse

For two panels, and then he got knocked out by an attack Adam used
Already said it was odd that it did anything to Adam

If that's the case all high level characters should carry needles

Yes, 2 low feats changes everything.

You think he wins, so naturally that calls for low feats on his end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.