Mogo Vs Thor & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Can the duo take down the GL planet?

ThereIsHope
I havent seen anything that impressive from Mogo. I think the team could take him down. In my opinion he's just another green lantern, BUT BIGGER. Maybe im wrong.

Rao Kal El
Bump

Mogo

ThereIsHope
The team.

ThereIsHope
if it was Ego the living planet then id change my mind

abhilegend
Mogo.

Galan007
Mogo.

Slaanesh
Mogo

rotiart
Mogo vs the living city?

Mogo when there were dozens of black lanterns on his surface?

Off the top of my head mogo is a huge power house

Sixth_Winged
Team, none of mogo's feats are that impressive and heralds operate at black holes negating much of mogo's gravity pull potency.

Cogito
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Team, none of mogo's feats are that impressive and heralds operate at black holes negating much of mogo's gravity pull potency.

GLs have, on many occasions, escaped black hole gravity, and yet Mogo can still suck in lanterns.

Mogo wins

Sixth_Winged
^^ Cause zombiefied heroes/lanterns not using their green lantern-like powers = green lanterns right?

abhilegend
^^ Cause zombiefied heroes/lanterns not using their green lantern-like powers = green lanterns right?
He was sucking the actual green lanterns too like Kyle, Guy, Kilo, Arisia and at least other a dozen green lanterns.

Sixth_Winged
Yeah and all of them resisted his pull like black holes yet all those black lanterns got sucked without fail.

Black Lanterns =/= Green Lanterns.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Golgo needs to stop making Marvel vs DC threads imo.

abhilegend
Yeah and all of them resisted his pull like black holes yet all those black lanterns got sucked without fail.

Black Lanterns =/= Green Lanterns.
They were trying and failing. They were in danger of getting sucked as well as BLs but at last moment Mogo spared them.

celeyhyga17
Surfer runs interference while Thor godblasts his core. Duo win.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by abhilegend
They were trying and failing. They were in danger of getting sucked as well as BLs but at last moment Mogo spared them.

Well that's because Mogo interrupted their ring's abilities, heck they can't even create constructs.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/741/greenlanterncorps44page.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/741/greenlanterncorps44page.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mogo also asked them to fight h2h and they stopped resisting the pull alltogether.

Have a hard time believing he could manipulate power cosmic or magical godly energy like what he did here or that Mogo's gravity pull > Black hole.

celeyhyga17
Have a hard time believing he could manipulate power cosmic or magical godly energy like what he did here or that Mogo's gravity pull > Black hole.
thumb up

These 2 are more likely to do that to Mogo.

SevenShackles
Silver surfer feeds him to Galactus.
Didn't surfer destroy a planet beating on ravenous during annihilation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.