Ultraman Vs General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/297702-185135-general-zod_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/124331/2799740-277901_superman_beyond_01_page_031_super_large.jpg

carver9
Ultraman dies.

SevenShackles
God there is alot of general Zod floating around. I'd give it to ultraman. Zod is brutal but ultraman is sadistic and would do what superman could never bring himself to do and that's kill Zod.

iceman24567
Ultraman wins

cdtm
Ultraman did beat Superman, cleanly. Something Zod never did.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Ultraman did beat Superman, cleanly. Something Zod never did.

When?

pym-ftw
Zod kneels before Ultraman

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
When?

Busieks JLA. During the Void Hound story, where Captain Marvel survives getting turned inside out.

The Crime Syndicate beat the JLA, straight up, and Ultraman held up his end without any help (Unless you count those blue kryptonite nanites under his skin as help, but he'd lose power without them, and there's no proof they amped him (If they did, he'd use them even in his own universe, no?)

-Pr-
Ultraman wins.

I honestly have no idea where this Russian Zod love suddenly came from, though.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ultraman wins.

I honestly have no idea where this Russian Zod love suddenly came from, though.

Me neither.

But, he's a Russian Superman. The better question is, why did it take so long for the love to manifest? ^_^

For me, it's more the fact in a time when he was busting probes, beating down Darkseid, and toying with Doomsday, Zod was portrayed as an actual threat.

Right up until he killed himself trying to fly up Supermans bunghole. But it was a good ride until that point.

Badabing
Being a general >>> being ultra. Zod wins.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Badabing
Being a general >>> being ultra. Zod wins.

So your telling me General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross >> Ultra-Humanite? That makes no.... Wait... Ross is also the Red Hulk. Crap. Forget it. embarrasment

Badabing
Originally posted by SevenShackles
So your telling me General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross >> Ultra-Humanite? That makes no.... Wait... Ross is also the Red Hulk. Crap. Forget it. embarrasment laughing out loud

I read some of the replies and figure why not use my own logic. stick out tongue

zeel
ultraman tears zod apart lol. this guy is superman on steriods and pissed off at the same time.

Horrificus
That pic of UM is freaking awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.