Loki/Doom/Magneto vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? Pre reboot versions.

Odekahn
Dc

ThereIsHope
How would DC deal with a black hole if Magneto opened one? Other then that I dont think Marvel has a chance in hell.

SevenShackles
Team 2 speedblitz.
Would give it to team one if they got prep with speed blitz turned off.

Odekahn
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
How would DC deal with a black hole if Magneto opened one? Other then that I dont think Marvel has a chance in hell.

Superman has held a blackhole in his hand.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
How would DC deal with a black hole if Magneto opened one? Other then that I dont think Marvel has a chance in hell. Don't know about WW or MM, but Superman has held blackholes in his hands and he has escaped double black holes. He will be fine. Jonn can try going intangible, but who knows if that would do the trick.

Ff DC speedblitzes they own. With CIS on team 1 gets a really good chance with 2 magic users exploiting Superman's magic weakness/non-invulnerability/whatever da fuq it is.

janus77
Marvel. Doom tells Magneto to decapitate Superman with WW's tiara, then he traps MM in some forcefield he has on his person and all this whilst Loki's made the three of them invisible to Superman/WW/MM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.