Second Ion Kyle vs White Lantern Kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

SevenShackles
Has white lantern Kyle actually done anything worth mentioning yet?

Branlor Swift
Hal would put both these losers out cold with two shakes of his penis.

I'll go with WL Kyle, because he hasn't had his ass blasted as much

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Has white lantern Kyle actually done anything worth mentioning yet?

Took down the ring resistant third army, and had Ganthet run away with his tail between his legs. And the Guardians implied their combined power and their army wouldn't be enough against his power.

Other then that, no real feats. But he's a White Lantern, so we can use generic WL feats too, can't we?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by cdtm
Took down the ring resistant third army, and had Ganthet run away with his tail between his legs. And the Guardians implied their combined power and their army wouldn't be enough against his power.

Other then that, no real feats. But he's a White Lantern, so we can use generic WL feats too, can't we?

Other white lanterns I can think of are Hal and sinestro but honestly that's like saying all their feats with a green ring are open to being shared with green lantern kyle. Perhaps durability and the such can be shared (basic feats of the white lantern power limits not so much what's being done with it) but I'm not sure how well other feats (can't remember much honestly) will apply to Kyle

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Other white lanterns I can think of are Hal and sinestro but honestly that's like saying all their feats with a green ring are open to being shared with green lantern kyle. Perhaps durability and the such can be shared (basic feats of the white lantern power limits not so much what's being done with it) but I'm not sure how well other feats (can't remember much honestly) will apply to Kyle

I'm thinking basic powers, like Sinestro surviving being impaled with no problem, or being able to bring a dead bird back to life.. A Quardrian weapons master also used the white light to create a weapon that could analyze any opponent, and come up with the perfect construct, but I'll give that's stretching a White Rings generic powers, and could instead be the result of some added tech...

This is all ssuming the New 52 doesn't completely retcon the White Light effects though (So far, pre and post new 52 continuity seems largely unaltered..)

"Id"
its to early

SevenShackles
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm thinking basic powers, like Sinestro surviving being impaled with no problem, or being able to bring a dead bird back to life.. A Quardrian weapons master also used the white light to create a weapon that could analyze any opponent, and come up with the perfect construct, but I'll give that's stretching a White Rings generic powers, and could instead be the result of some added tech...

This is all ssuming the New 52 doesn't completely retcon the White Light effects though (So far, pre and post new 52 continuity seems largely unaltered..)

Ah i see. Well that would help things, I also think the analyzer is a bit of a stretch for Kyle at least.

Problem really is Ion Kyle has alot of feats that make him rather dangerous. E even if WL Kyle is stronger and even more durable Ion Kyle is more versatile.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hal would put both these losers out cold with two shakes of his penis.

I'll go with WL Kyle, because he hasn't had his ass blasted as much Shut your cock pocket.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut your cock pocket. Wonder what one of these Kyles will ask for Superman to save them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.