Mars Attacks vs Xenomorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
The aliens of mars attacks vs the aliens and alien queen.
1rst round in NYC
2nd round in the Colony from the movie aliens

Who wins and why?

I put a thread in movie vs of the same thing but I know there are comics of these guys and most likely make it a different fight :3

[

pym-ftw
Xenomorphs stomp

Kazenji
I doubt it.

SevenShackles
aliens do have alot of variations that could come into play. if its just basic 'human' aliens that would still be something to watch. a not so silent orgy of E.T. death.

the martians marching down the tight hallways of the colony with xenomorphs jumping out at them would be fun.

KingD19
None of the alien sub-species can resist being disintegrated though, so that's what happens to them.

Horrificus
Martians had weapons that were very sweet. They tear em up.

Kazenji
And if all else fails they can destroy the planet.

CortSether
Not sure how the Xenomorphs would win. One martian could incinerate a whole row of them with that disintegrating gun. Or the leader could just mass produce his shrink ray and shrink all the xenomorphs first before frying them more easily with their weapons.

ThereIsHope
You guys should actually watch the movies. These things dont actually just line up and say HI KILL ME. They hide, they come at you in force, they have the ability to plan an attack in rudementary fassion.

Not saying that they would win, but there not easy to beat. The marines in Aliens didnt easily beat these things. They were taken out.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
You guys should actually watch the movies. These things dont actually just line up and say HI KILL ME. They hide, they come at you in force, they have the ability to plan an attack in rudementary fassion.

Not saying that they would win, but there not easy to beat. The marines in Aliens didnt easily beat these things. They were taken out. hovering saucers and disintegration guns.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Horrificus
hovering saucers and disintegration guns.

Cool for round one but round 2 puts the Martians in the colony from the Aliens movie. I'd imagine the purpose was to make things more 'all up in yo face'
Can't possibly think their wouldnt be some casualties on part of the martians

Them damn space bugs dont go without a fight and have proven to learn as they go. I don't think they will start picking up ray guns and shooting back but it makes for a fun clash. I'd buy the comic. (what's that..3 issues crossover? smokin' )

Kazenji
Originally posted by CortSether
Not sure how the Xenomorphs would win. One martian could incinerate a whole row of them with that disintegrating gun. Or the leader could just mass produce his shrink ray and shrink all the xenomorphs first before frying them more easily with their weapons.

Or they could use their freeze rays.

Bentley
Kazenji, are the IDW Mars Attack comics any good?

Kazenji
Yeah they're pretty good.

ThereIsHope
The Martians would win, but not with out heavy duty casualties.

You also forget, that for every martian captured thats one more soldier in the xenomorphs side.

StiltmanFTW
Martian being a host should also lead to the birth of more powerful xenomorph. Remember Predalien?

KingD19
But the Martians weren't all that. They were pretty damn frail actually iirc and anyone with an MP3 of Indian Love Call could easily defeat them.

StiltmanFTW
Xenomorphs spawned from mere dogs were the fastest aliens ever. They're full of surprises, who knows what they'd benefit from martian hosts.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
anyone with an MP3 of Indian Love Call could easily defeat them.

just letting you know this is the comic book section not the movies

Some do carry a high tech sword.

ThereIsHope
If they were so frail, how come they beat the crap out of the army?

Obviously they relied on there weapons. The point is they will rely on them here also. Not even the humans are going to throw there weapons down and say HEY LETS GO H2H MR XENOMORPH. Fraility has nothing to do with anything.

Kazenji

Blame Tim Burton he's the who made a movie on the franchise.

ThereIsHope
HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT TIM BURTON DUDE, HE MADE BATMAN WITH JACK NICHOLSON DIDNT HE?

big grin

Kazenji
Stop breathing down my neck.

Bentley

Obviously they relied on there weapons. The point is they will rely on them here also. Not even the humans are going to throw there weapons down and say HEY LETS GO H2H MR XENOMORPH. Fraility has nothing to do with anything.

I suppose the argument is that if a Xenomorph infects a Martian the result will be a rather frail entity because the Martians aren't physically powerful. Fraily woud play to the Martian's advantage here.

ThereIsHope
True^

The Martians biggest advantage is there weird technology.

Kazenji
Hell they even have technology to turn a planets insects into weapons.

CortSether
Not going to lie, the martians in Mars Attacks scared the holy phuck out of me when I was 8. That "daht dath dat DAH DAH!!!!" language of theirs creeped me the heck out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CortSether
Not going to lie, the martians in Mars Attacks scared the holy phuck out of me when I was 8. That "daht dath dat DAH DAH!!!!" language of theirs creeped me the heck out. More than their fugly faces?

CortSether
Originally posted by iceman24567
More than their fugly faces?

Their faces made me nervous around anyone's grandmother after I saw the movie. They look like very old women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.