Iron Fist VS Scarlet Spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Iron Fist VS Scarlet Spider

No prep. current versions of both. fight takes place during the day on the streets.

who wins?

pym-ftw
Danny

cdtm
Danny's a tough match for the more experienced real Spidey. Spidey clone loses.

Emi~Kiro
Kaine is more vicious than spiderman and has those stinger things and stealth but doesnt have spider sense so would probably lose :3

SamZED
Yeah those stingers are an ace in his sleeve. Also current Kain is very impessive. Fighting Carnage to a standtill and blitzing a team that consisted of a speedster and a teleporter among other feats.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah those stingers are an ace in his sleeve. Also current Kain is very impessive. Fighting Carnage to a standtill and blitzing a team that consisted of a speedster and a teleporter among other feats.

thats what i was thinking. i have been enjoying the new scarlet spider comic since the start so i totally hope he doesnt get killed off in some sort of 'sacrifice' type deal. (or any way for that matter)

im hoping to see this fight happen in the comics but for now ill say Danny hardly pulls the majority. i give scarlet spider a good odds in this fight even without spider sense.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
thats what i was thinking. i have been enjoying the new scarlet spider comic since the start so i totally hope he doesnt get killed off in some sort of 'sacrifice' type deal. (or any way for that matter)

im hoping to see this fight happen in the comics but for now ill say Danny hardly pulls the majority. i give scarlet spider a good odds in this fight even without spider sense.

The claws aren't anything Danny can't handle, though. Steel Serpent had a lot of aces in the form of electric attacks, plus he had the Iron Fist a few times against him. Even in Brubaker/Fractions recent run, he was drawing chi off of daughters.

Not to say the Stingers aren't a factor, they definitely are, but Danny's no stranger to "ace" powers.

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist does some aerial flips, and then punches his jaw off.

wildernesss
kaine is a proven team buster and recently fought a team of the hand quite easily. his pain threshold is higher than danny's, and he's stronger than spider-man, etc. he's close to peter in terms of natural intelligence. I think he can pull a majority by way of keeping his distance and using his webbing. majority through incapacitation.

curryman
Danny does some flips and sh it and then punches through Kaine's face.

cdtm
Originally posted by wildernesss
kaine is a proven team buster and recently fought a team of the hand quite easily. his pain threshold is higher than danny's, and he's stronger than spider-man, etc. he's close to peter in terms of natural intelligence. I think he can pull a majority by way of keeping his distance and using his webbing. majority through incapacitation.

Danny's a proven team buster, too.

A lot of characters are, original Spidey included.

But where do you get that kaine has a higher pain threshhold? Taking punishment is also pretty common to the best heroes.. All of them have those "Last stand" moments..

BruceSkywalker
rand after a tough fight

wildernesss
Originally posted by cdtm
Danny's a proven team buster, too.

A lot of characters are, original Spidey included.

But where do you get that kaine has a higher pain threshhold? Taking punishment is also pretty common to the best heroes.. All of them have those "Last stand" moments..

a byproduct of the jackal's imperfect cloning process was a progressive
degeneration of the body marked by excruciating pain.

other than that, kaine has held his own against three spider-men at the same time. spider-man, ben reilly, and another spider-clone. this was at his classic kaine levels of strength. he is now listed as having spider-man's stats from "the other" storyline; I beleive that was essentially class 15 strength, so that is probably around his original strength levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.