Invictus Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThereIsHope
Who wins?

ThereIsHope
What is this? If Thanos has a good chance of losing, suddenly nobody wants to comment? The fanboys are hideing.

ThereIsHope
Bump

ThereIsHope
Invictus wins I guess.

deathlife
Invictus.

carver9
What's up with you and Thanos. The hate is strong in you

the Darkone
Thanos

Golgo13
Invictus.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
What is this? If Thanos has a good chance of losing, suddenly nobody wants to comment? The fanboys are hideing.
Invictus wins I guess.
?? U kidding with this thread right?
Originally posted by Golgo13
Invictus.
Come on Prep-man. You know better than to say an almost featless character beats Thanos. Dude can't even manage without his Orrery.

ThereIsHope
Its standard equipment man. The Orray I mean. What do you mean featless? He basically was doing all kindsa stuff.

Beating the crap out of all the gaurdians, (not the the ones from Oa) and other stuff

celeyhyga17
He basically was doing all kindsa stuff.
ermm
Really? "all kindsa stuff"....
ermm

That's all the evidence I need to say THANOS WINS!

ThereIsHope
Yeah dude, IT REALLY IS GLAD YOUR ON MY SIDE WOOT WOOT WOOT

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
?? U kidding with this thread right?

Come on Prep-man. You know better than to say an almost featless character beats Thanos. Dude can't even manage without his Orrery.

Good thing he has it. stick out tongue

ThereIsHope
Why wouldnt he have the Orrery? He had it only till the end of the fight. To take it away would be like taking away Thanos teleportation feats. Also using that logic Thanos should lose his trasmutation powers since he never uses them

BUT we wont do that

celeyhyga17
Why wouldnt he have the Orrery? He had it only till the end of the fight. To take it away would be like taking away Thanos teleportation feats. Also using that logic Thanos should lose his trasmutation powers since he never uses them

BUT we wont do that who said he doesn't have his orrery? i just pointed out that he is very dependent on it. it is as much as weakness as it is a strength for him. wut's his best feat, blowing up a planet? it looked like he specifically used a contraption from his orrery to do that... he loses here.

ThereIsHope
So what if he used a device? I dont see Thanos beating up all those gaurdians, sorry.

ThereIsHope
How did Invictus do against Agent Orange and Atrocious? Atrocious is a team buster, and Lafreeze is probably one too since his battery has gone up to 100,000 correct? No Thanos isnt winning here. Sorry.

celeyhyga17
So what if he used a device? I dont see Thanos beating up all those gaurdians, sorry.
huh?
How did Invictus do against Agent Orange and Atrocious? Atrocious is a team buster, and Lafreeze is probably one too since his battery has gone up to 100,000 correct? No Thanos isnt winning here. Sorry.
wha?
confused1

Branlor Swift
So the thread was made with the intention that Thanos can't win?

Also lol at a solar system sized "spaceship" being treated like it's a power

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

That Orrery thing is somewhat relevant though. it's so tied to him. he's just a weird character. when i say orrery, i'm talking about his statues he uses for teleportation, the artificial sun thingy, the "computer" that Weaponer fukk'd up, etc. etc. all the weaponer had to do was mess around with his computer thingy at his headquarters to get him away from the Orrery. the further he was from his Orrery, the weaker he got. he gets weakened to the point that it's like kryptonite for him when his power source moves further away. When he first showed up, I was like "Awww yeah!", the New Guardians gonna get fkk'ed up! He turned up to be such a dud. DC struck out on that one.

ThereIsHope
He did screw up the Gaurdians though. And I never said the Spaceship was used.

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I find that humerous coming from an admitted troll. There are alot of people on here who think that nobody can beat Thanos. Thus everytime someone comes along who can beat Thanos. Its suddenly called a spite thread. Get over it man.

Branlor Swift
I find that humerous coming from an admitted troll. There are alot of people on here who think that nobody can beat Thanos. Thus everytime someone comes along who can beat Thanos. Its suddenly called a spite thread. Get over it man. reported for trolling smile

ThereIsHope
You reported yourself for trolling? Ok cool, have fun with that buddy.

celeyhyga17
I find that humerous coming from an admitted troll. There are alot of people on here who think that nobody can beat Thanos. Thus everytime someone comes along who can beat Thanos. Its suddenly called a spite thread. Get over it man.
You reported yourself for trolling? Ok cool, have fun with that buddy.
He's Bill. You can call me Bert. Tom will be dropping by soon enough.

wink

ThereIsHope
So Invictus wins, or how does he lose?

Badabing
Who wins? You never learn. Don't make spite threads, and stop trolling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.