One shot challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Which hero(s) or villain(s) trans or lower, if any, are capable of one shotting all or a majority of the following:
1. Validus
2. B&T Thanos
3. HP Doomsday
4. Juggernaut 8th Day
5. Superboy Prime

Stipulations: no power ups unless they have already been used by that character i.e Collosus can have the gem of Cyttorak and Drax can have the power gem, but neither can be used by someone that has never used them before. No omnipotet power ups. Only one power up may be used.

carver9
Proteus.

Branlor Swift
Trans and under?

No one?

Actually, only maybe PG Power Gem Thor using a Godblast.

Diesldude
No one is one shotting 1,3 or 5

Brockalizer
Strong to the finitch cause he eats his spinach.

pym-ftw
Classic Thor via soul ripping

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Diesldude
No one is one shotting 1,3 or 5
lol

curryman
- Editor Girl via eraser.
- Thor via soul-suck
- Open visor from Destoyer might do it
- Warlock with soul-gem attack?
- Gamora with godlsayer stab to the brain? stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Proteus.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Classic Thor via soul ripping

Good one!

thumb up

Brockalizer
Superman could do it with a long enough sundip.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Superman could do it with a long enough sundip. And he'd still be trans tier and under?

Mindset
Spiderman could do it with Beyonder powers.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
And he'd still be trans tier and under? oops

Horrificus
Which hero(s) or villain(s) trans or lower, if any, are capable of one shotting all or a majority of the following:
1. Validus
2. B&T Thanos
3. HP Doomsday
4. Juggernaut 8th Day
5. Superboy Prime

Stipulations: no power ups unless they have already been used by that character i.e Collosus can have the gem of Cyttorak and Drax can have the power gem, but neither can be used by someone that has never used them before. No omnipotet power ups. Only one power up may be used.

1. Quasar with Starbrand
2. Maelstrom
3. Desak
4. Classic Overmind (the one that was able to stalemate the Stranger)
5. Classic Weird

nwg202
blink teleports their heads off w/ a clear shot

Horrificus
Originally posted by nwg202
blink teleports their heads off w/ a clear shot can her blink get through a juggernaut shield?

nwg202
Originally posted by Horrificus
can her blink get through a juggernaut shield?

hmm..that I don't know.

She has able to teleport sand inside Hyperion while he was intangible (hyper vibration) though...

So magik can do the same thing Blink can do and if the soul ripping works, that's something Magik can do as well. I'm also curious if the Soul Sword can take out 8th day juggs

Mirror master might have a shot as well by trapping them in a
mirror dimension and crushing it with his hand.

Flash (Wally) speed steal? would that work?

How about transmutation from Zatanna? Abrakadabra? or any high end mage?

Sersi? Although I think Sue Richard's sheilds prevented her from transmuting stuff.

Bentley
Prime one-shot the trans and bellow tier.

Brockalizer
And he'd still be trans tier and under? Technically, yes. Superman is normally under trans, so he's fair game, it's the power up that would put him over, but that power up isn't omnipotent so it's still allowed.

PillarofOsiris
God blast isn't one shotting prime.

Horrificus
Classic Dr. Strange

Branlor Swift
Technically, yes. Superman is normally under trans, so he's fair game, it's the power up that would put him over, but that power up isn't omnipotent so it's still allowed. that doesn't make a lick of sense

Brockalizer
that doesn't make a lick of sense I'll try to clarify. When I stipulated trans and below I was referring to the characters themselves, not the power ups. So essentially any character whose baseline is Skyfather or higher i.e Odin, Galactus, Anti-Monitor is off limits. Superman's baseline stats fit the requirements. It's the power up that puts him at the higher level. It's a similar issue with Gamora. Her baseline stats would place her around Wolverine's level IMO, giving her power-ups like the Time Gem and Godslayer would put her at the herald level. Sorry for the confusion

Tony Stark
I'll try to clarify. When I stipulated trans and below I was referring to the characters themselves, not the power ups. So essentially any character whose baseline is Skyfather or higher i.e Odin, Galactus, Anti-Monitor is off limits. Superman's baseline stats fit the requirements. It's the power up that puts him at the higher level. It's a similar issue with Gamora. Her baseline stats would place her around Wolverine's level IMO, giving her power-ups like the Time Gem and Godslayer would put her at the herald level. Sorry for the confusion

Gamora is CL70 FTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.