Pre-Crisis Ultraa & Vartox Vs World War Hulk & Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35698/2125135-803522_ultraa_postcrisis_jlq13_super_large.jpg
&
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1867/1099920-vartox_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/119875-142112-world-war-hulk_large.jpg

cdtm
O_o

sick

ThereIsHope
HUH? who wins?

yaadaveyaa
team 2 in a landslide

abhilegend
^Landslide? Do you even know who the characters in team 1 are? Vartox solos with absurd ease.

yaadaveyaa
he can be defeated by his energy being drawn from him sentry does this while hulk pounds his face off

abhilegend
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
he can be defeated by his energy being drawn from him sentry does this while hulk pounds his face off
He isn't an energy based being like superman. His powers are like Majestic, its natural to him. He would oneshot both sentry and hulk.

Tony Stark

yes

yaadaveyaa
so if he would just 1 shot everyone y is this thread made according to forum rules no spite threads this person who made it should be banned i want action immediately

iceman24567
so if he would just 1 shot everyone y is this thread made according to forum rules no spite threads this person who made it should be banned i want action immediately Shut the hell up

yaadaveyaa
nope whiney little girls make me mad i want action taken spite thread no argument 100% right its spite y would this even be allwoed...?

iceman24567
nope whiney little girls make me mad i want action taken spite thread no argument 100% right its spite y would this even be allwoed...? Says the guy crying about a spite thread. You had no problem when you thought team 2 stomped now you are demanding the thread starter to be banned? Shut up

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shut the hell up

laughing out loud

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Landslide? Do you even know who the characters in team 1 are? Vartox solos with absurd ease.

yes

iceman24567
Originally posted by Golgo13
yes
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shut the hell up

yaadaveyaa
nooooooooo i am fine with a fair fight and im fine if they are to strong for my marvel boys but according to u its a one punch ko for both that means its spite there for action taken no spite threads no trolls there in the rules need to take this down now

SquallX
The fact that it says Pre-Crisis is our first clue. The fact that one of them wears a speedo is our second clue on who's winning this fight.

Horrificus
Originally posted by SquallX
The fact that it says Pre-Crisis is our first clue. The fact that one of them wears a speedo is our second clue on who's winning this fight. I just don't want to see any more fights that make me look at a characters' wiener wrapped in leather.

Even a Pre-Crisis wiener.

SquallX
Originally posted by Horrificus
I just don't want to see any more fights that make me look at a characters' wiener wrapped in leather.

Even a Pre-Crisis wiener.

That's Pre Crisis Era for you. There characters designed were either bad ass looking, or just bad.

zeel
Ultraa beat the piss outta the entire justice JL at one time.

Rao Kal El
HULK will punch himself and melt everyone on the battlefi.......

Wait, did you said PRE-CRISIS??? ULTRA??? VARTOX???.......

Nevermind. sad

Endless Mike
Team 1

Mr Wangster
Vartox is one hot dude.... sexy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.