Batman & Ironman vs. Hank Pym & Mr. Terrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in downtown L.A. At night.

1. Random encounter
2. 1 week prep

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team 2 has better tech all around

yaadaveyaa
better tech than ironman and batman? i think not

Sin I AM
hmmmmmm.......partial to one, even though he's not, i see pym as a weak link

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmmmm.......partial to one, even though he's not, i see pym as a weak link

Hey Sin

What makes you say Pym is the weak link?

pym-ftw
Most of his tech isn't directly weapon related, but Jocasta > anything team one has

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Hey Sin

What makes you say Pym is the weak link?

personal bias really...i never really cared for pym as a character, and it got worse with his portrayals in AA. Not saying his tech isnt good (ultron) i just dont see him being of use....

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Most of his tech isn't directly weapon related, but Jocasta > anything team one has

confused Uh... NO

Team 1 ftw

pym-ftw
Ultron turned Tony into a *****, literally

Your move, Stark

Golgo13
Team 2 and I don't think it's close. Mr. Terrific is much smarter than Batman in the new 52 and I think Pym can take Iron Man in prep, although it can be a toss up.

Terrific being invisible to tech will also play a big factor against Iron Man.

pym-ftw
Bump because Stark is still dodging me.

ZebusKing
Originally posted by Golgo13
Team 2 and I don't think it's close. Mr. Terrific is much smarter than Batman in the new 52 He's smarter in tech, not in planning though. Return of Bruce Wayne had Batman execute a plan spanning the dawn of time to the end of the universe to stop Darkseid from destroying all of reality. And it's canon to New 52 Bats according to DC.

DarkRaiden
Team 2. Terrific is invisible to both men and can overwhelm them with T-spheres. And Pym's no slouch. Didn't he trap Loki before?

SamZED
Can we really use Ultron as Pym's tech? Sure he created him but afaik Ultron isn't exactly his personal robot butler.

pym-ftw
Generally speaking I try not to, but Ultron is Pym, they share a mind.

pym-ftw
Why did Zebusking get banned? He was a bit annoying but so are a lot of people on here.

DarkSaint85
He created a ton of deliberately confrontational threads.

pym-ftw
I guess just feels like we have a few guys that are far worse than him that have been on longer than me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.