Almost ten years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I've been on this site almost ten years and I look back at my younger self posting and wow what a dick lol but ne ways cheers to growing up lol

Newjak
I'm going on 8 years myself, it's crazy to think of how much time I've invested in this place.

DeNiro
Lol yea I used to know I think the lat time I was here was December 2011.. Lol maybe I'll come back there's allot of good movies and shows to discuss and also allot
Of cool topics in the philosophy forum and what not...

LanceWindu
12 year in a few months for me.

I don't post much anymore, but I'm still one of the top 5 posters.

Barker
Just checked, I'm the 25th top poster all-time.

Crazy.

ThorinWoofer
I'm almost at ten years too.

And I'm at 26 of top posters.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
I'm almost at ten years too.

And I'm at 26 of top posters.
Always in Barkers shadow.

Dolos
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm going on 8 years myself, it's crazy to think of how much time I've invested in this place.

Then why are you still trolling.

Let my Utopia thread die if you hate that much.

****er.

§P0oONY
Just over 8, although I have been afk for a while.

Still pretty crazy.

Nivvy
I have to wait til September to hit double digits sad

Yurika
Wow, ten years. Good for you guys.

Tex
Originally posted by DeNiro
I've been on this site almost ten years and I look back at my younger self posting and wow what a dick lol but ne ways cheers to growing up lol

Hey DeNiro!!
Post some 10 Year Anniversary muscle shots! drool

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Tex
Hey DeNiro!!

Tex! Long time, no see.

Astner
If you look at my registration date you can see that I began posting before Barkers' testicles dropped.

immaturerainbow
I joined back in 2005, I've had three accounts one which was banned because I was too young, and the other I forgot the password and don't remember the email to it. (However, I still continue to try and remember it.)

It's hard to believe I've been around here for 8 years.

Syren

big grin I know the feeling! It'll be 10 years for me this September. I wish I could erase the first 3 years I was here laughing out loud

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Astner
If you look at my registration date you can see that I began posting before Barkers' testicles dropped.
Barker would of been 15 by the time you registered here. Not only that but he registered a year before you did. o.o
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/creepsmile.gif

Dolos
Originally posted by Newjak

Awesome lookin sig of Bane btw.

thumb up

Lol yea I used to know I think the lat time I was here was December 2011.. Lol maybe I'll come back there's allot of good movies and shows to discuss and also allot
Of cool topics in the philosophy forum and what not...

Haven't seen you here, not very active?

Btw, saw your pullup video; great calisthenic workout. That pullup bar set, I think they have something like that at a crossfit bootcamp around here, I'll have to try it out some time.

I get my calisthenics and plyometric bodyweight exercises at a park around here, there's a lot of bars and such there.

jaden101
This thread made me check yesterday when I registered and weirdly enough it was 8 years ago to the day.

lil bitchiness
Almost 10 years for me too guys. Finished university and an MA with you guys. love

DeNiro
Originally posted by Tex
Hey DeNiro!!

Lol I'm training for a tough mudder I'll post some of my modeling pics for u Tex smile

DeNiro
Originally posted by Dolos
Awesome lookin sig of Bane btw.

thumb up

Haven't seen you here, not very active?

Btw, saw your pullup video; great calisthenic workout. That pullup bar set, I think they have something like that at a crossfit bootcamp around here, I'll have to try it out some time.

I get my calisthenics and plyometric bodyweight exercises at a park around here, there's a lot of bars and such there.

Thank you... We were messing around that day it was fun... Not even close to a regular day of training but somethin new... If ur looking to loose weight and keep it off weight lifting is the thing to do. It will increase your metabolism 26-36 hours rather then cardio which only increases it 3-5 hours

Clovie
I have the same.... it's insane.

the worst thing is that I don't think I've changed that much. and that's a bad thing.

Jim Colyer
The Internet took hold of me about 10 years ago. I wish I had some of that time back.

KidRock

Hahaha..I know the feeling bro..holy shit.

I was the biggest internet *******.

lil bitchiness
Yeah KidRock you never changed your profile picture or your signature for like 10 years or some shit.

KidRock
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah KidRock you never changed your profile picture or your signature for like 10 years or some shit.

Do I know you? Long time no see.

shifty

lil bitchiness
It's been what? 4 years since I outdrank your lightweight ass.

oh no i din't!!

KidRock
It's been what? 4 years since I outdrank your lightweight ass.

oh no i din't!!

You're writing a big check, one your ass will have to cash very soon.

We will be on my court..with my rules!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by KidRock
You're writing a big check, one your ass will have to cash very soon.

We will be on my court..with my rules!

Oh please, you'll be out before I finish my first bottle. My cheque will be cashed, baby. And it won't bounce.

Loser gets their drunk ass posted on the internet...

KidRock
Oh please, you'll be out before I finish my first bottle. My cheque will be cashed, baby. And it won't bounce.

Loser gets their drunk ass posted on the internet...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25327185.jpg

BackFire
Been here like 20 years or some shit.

Milla, you can drink me under the table any time you want, doll. Same goes for Tex. I'd gladly go under the table for either of you.

lil bitchiness
Right back at you, sexeh!

Ah yes, and I'd totally drink Tex under the table. That blond sexy Texas biatch. I'd grow a dick for that guy if he wanted. I'm just sayin'.

jaden101
See what you've gone and done?...All these old bastards pretending they can use modern technology. Sickening.

DeNiro
Backfire, Lil bitchness, and kid rock lmao that's awesome that u guys r still on here
Lol.. Backfire I used to just agree with anything u said about horror hence u were right.. And kid Rock I felt like u were one of my school friends lol.. Now I'm 25 grown up and lotsssss of things have changed me lol... Glad to see some old peeps I enjoyed and still enjoy lol

LanceWindu
Backfire, Lil bitchness, and kid rock lmao that's awesome that u guys r still on here
Lol.. Backfire I used to just agree with anything u said about horror hence u were right.. And kid Rock I felt like u were one of my school friends lol.. Now I'm 25 grown up and lotsssss of things have changed me lol... Glad to see some old peeps I enjoyed and still enjoy lol

What am I? Chopped liver?

DeNiro
Lol I'm sorry lance I always thought u were a sensible voice of reason
smile

ash007
Good that everyone still around, doesn't feel the same, oh well thats time for you

Imaginary
Bump (if Clovie can do it I can do it too ninja )

Almost 10 years for me, now.

riv6672
I've only been at one site that long.
Always fun going back looking at old posts.

rudester
Ive been here on and off, cant remember my old accounts but it was many years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.