You as Superman vs Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
You are given Pre-Reboot Superman's exact power set, along with his inherent weaknesses. You are given a year to practice with these powers. You are then placed in an arena the size of a large planet with these characters:

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Ultimate Thor
Dargo Ktor
Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson)
Sif
The Warriors Three
Heimdall
Tyr
Hercules (Classic with Mace)

Can you find a way to win, or is this team too much for you?

carver9
I'll sundip which gives me the win.

pym-ftw
So cis off Supes vs team?

Supes wins

Lord Feron
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So cis off Supes vs team?

Supes wins

I think it's better than just CIS-off. It's you with the power. Seeing how I don't want to die. I would be so cheap and ruthless then again these guys have a million times greater fighting experience than me.

But flying out full speed lobotomizing everyone that could be affected by that. Then vibrating my hand through peoples chests might be sufficient if I go fast enough, maybe. But if my pure speed and power isn't going to cut it im gonna be ****ed.

8swords
^^^

if speed blitzing really wont work, them i would just steal hercs mace and speed bash everyone faces.

Branlor Swift
I think I'm going to cry

h1a8
I would plucking own. Taking hercs mace sounds like a good idea. Batter up

Horrificus
Without having to dip into the Thor/superspeed toilet bowl, I will just sidestep it and point out that Heimdall can see through all time and space.

His ability to see through time negates Superman speed blitzing bs.

"Hey Thor. Superman is on his way and in about 10 seconds, he will first show up right over there, to pound BRB, where I painted the big red "X". Batter Up!"

And, that is just one, of about 80 different scenarios I can come up with that end with Superman having his buttocks tied around his own head and uttering many girlie screams in the process, echoing deep into his own super rectum. big grin Man, I could just keep going and going with this. But, I won't, because I actually like Superman and he deserves some respect.

h1, might I suggest that you pass the powers of Superman to a more capable individual, so he has a chance?

ThereIsHope
Does Himdel have the ability to react to the speedblitz? Just cause he can see the speedblitz dont mean he can react to it via Deathstroke.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
I'll sundip which gives me the win. Y can't a Suneater eat a sundipped Superman?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
Without having to dip into the Thor/superspeed toilet bowl, I will just sidestep it and point out that Heimdall can see through all time and space.

"Hey Thor. Superman is on his way and in about 10 seconds, he will first show up right over there, to pound BRB, where I painted the big red "X". Batter Up!"

And, that is just one, of about 80 different scenarios I can come up with that end with Superman having his buttocks tied around his own head and uttering many girlie screams in the process, echoing deep into his own super rectum. big grin Man, I could just keep going and going with this. But, I won't, because I actually like Superman and he deserves some respect.

h1, might I suggest that you pass the powers of Superman to a more capable individual, so he has a chance?
I sing and erases your whole group from existence. How's that for a single scenario?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I'll sundip which gives me the win.

I think we all know you'd fly in to a red sun because you didn't get to be your favourite gamma infused character.

==

I could win, but only by being completely ruthless. I'm assuming at this point I have Superman's experience, too?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think we all know you'd fly in to a red sun because you didn't get to be your favourite gamma infused character.

==

I could win, but only by being completely ruthless. I'm assuming at this point I have Superman's experience, too?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

ThereIsHope
Y can't a Suneater eat a sundipped Superman?

The Sun eater is a bad ass. Didn Parallax have to give up all his energy just to beat one?

-Pr-
Y can't a Suneater eat a sundipped Superman?

Because he's not a sun?

ThereIsHope
If I was in there. Id use my speed, ice beath, super heat vision thats hotter then a sun to my advantage.

Id also use the sun dipping powers to my advantage.

Id speed blitz guys like BRB before he could use the hammer and knock it out of his hand, same with Thor. Then fry his head off. Maybe a tactical heat ray attack, just burrow into his brain with it and end the fight fast, Or just blow his head off with the heat vision. Perhaps freeze his head off and smash it into bits.

I also wouldnt fight dirty, Id take some of the time during my training to learn how to break his bones and crap using my super strenght, as well as how to snap his neck pretty fast. Some grappling, and chokes.

Finish every fight fsat.

curryman
I take a couple of singing-lesson and when the time rolls around I unleash a tone and take down the ****ing multiverse.

Mshinu
Anti-Team-Thor-vision ftw

If this is pre-flashpoint they will wipe the floor with me.

Diesldude
No mental blocks.. I'd do this to them.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/superman_zps165c12c6.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman
I take a couple of singing-lesson and when the time rolls around I unleash a tone and take down the ****ing multiverse.
thumb up

ThereIsHope
Is darkseid the one who suffered the death by singing? I cant remmeber. Nor so I really care to read that comic again.

keiththegreat

He would even have time to say the "H" in "Hey". 10 seconds? You think he has that kind of time?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 8swords
^^^

if speed blitzing really wont work, them i would just steal hercs mace and speed bash everyone faces.
I'd go one step further. Ill steel Herc's mace and Sif's sword. Might as well snatch her bra and panties as well...

Diesldude
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'd go one step further. Ill steel Herc's mace and Sif's sword. Might as well snatch her bra and panties as well... Good idea, distract them with full frontal female nudity.

SquallX
Miracle Machine for the win. cool

Or Phantom Zone bfr.

Damborgson
Well I personally would just say phuck it and go back to Asgard withthem.

Zack Fair
I'd test my mojo on Sif droolio

Newjak
I, as well as everyone else here, would get their head bashed in by the Hammer Bros imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Newjak
I, as well as everyone else here, would get their head bashed in by the Hammer Bros imo.

Typical Juggernaut, losing mentality.

Starscream M
I, as well as everyone else here, would get their head bashed in by the Hammer Bros imo. Please do not speak for me. ty.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
Typical Juggernaut, losing mentality. uhuh

Call me a bit realistic but how would you beat everyone on that team.

Say you go to attack Thor and you blast your most power HV at him.

What's stopping BRB from bashing your head in from the side?

-Pr-
uhuh

Call me a bit realistic but how would you beat everyone on that team.

Say you go to attack Thor and you blast your most power HV at him.

What's stopping BRB from bashing your head in from the side?

They have CIS on; I don't. Like I said, assuming I have Superman's experience with his powers, and my own knowledge, there are some pretty nasty uses of those powers that even Superman wouldn't consider.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
No mental blocks.. I'd do this to them.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/superman_zps165c12c6.jpg

Damn, if only they had some sort of magic artifact capable of absorbing energy...

Diesldude
They won't have time to react, but if they do, it'll keep them busy just long enough for superman to speed blitz them like he did Captain Marvel.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Damn, if only they had some sort of magic artifact capable of absorbing energy...
laughing

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Damn, if only they had some sort of magic artifact capable of absorbing energy... Too bad Thor's brain trauma will have him run face first into the blast. He will shout "For Asgard...BEHOLD! "

d696t3yALAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.