Guilty Gear team vs Negima team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
on the GG team:
Sol Badguy (limiter off)
Slayer
Justice
That Man

on the Negima team:
Jack Rakan
Negi in Lightning God mode 2
Fate Averruncus
Evangeline

scenario 1: nothing much to say aside from that anything goes.

scenario 2: same as scenario 1, but speed is equalized for everyone.

fight takes place in Mahora.

how does this turn out?

NemeBro
At the end of the day, Jack Rakan is the diet coke Sol Badguy, and the Guilty Gear team just plain old outpowers the Negima team in terms of brute force and destructive power.

danteiscool
huh, I always thought that at least the high tiers of Negima would have a decent shot...

NemeBro
Justice straight-up vaporized the landmass of Japan, lol.

danteiscool
true that. still, you'd think the speed of Negima high tiers would be great enough to do something. then again, I did put Sol with his limiter off on Justice's side...

NemeBro
Justice is mach 300+, and everyone on this list can dodge and block the lightning of Ky Kiske, the speed advantage isn't that great.

danteiscool
mmm, totally forgot about Ky's lightning attacks. man, maybe I should have added Nagi to the Negima team too...

NemeBro
Nagi's not really on a higher level than Rakan or Eva.

Slayer on the other hand is much more powerful than anyone on his or the Negima team, sans maybe That Man.

danteiscool
okay then, so what if Slayer is removed from the fight. is it mroe evenly matched? I was intending for this fight to be until one whole team is KOed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.