Corrupt a wish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
It's easy. The person above you makes a wish, you grant it, but make it horrible.

Then you make a wish.

EXAMPLE:

I wish for a peanut butter sandwich

The next poster: "DONE! The bread is stale and moldy.

I wish for a puppy."

I wish for an IQ of 300.

Scarlet Fox
PSH! That is pretty much 'Souls for Trade'! Buuut...

You wish for a puppy? -Gives you the Ashs of a Dead Puppy- What? You didnt say you wanted it Alive.

You wish for a DQ of 300? -Gives you 300 Blizzards from Dairy Queen- Hmm? No. I destinctly heard DQ.

And I dont make Wishs. I just corrupt them. >=D

ScreamPaste
Wish or gtfo! stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
I wish you would Made ya Look

ScreamPaste
She wishes for spoiler.. Spoilher?

Spoil her. Done! *clapclap*

Your body stops fighting off the bacteria which naturally cause putrefaction and you begin to decay and are effectively spoiled. Like balogna, except living.

I wish for a new book to read.

Scarlet Fox
lol.. You still looked.

A new Book to Read. SURE!

-Erases your mind of all books you have ever read so it is like every book is new again.. But after you have read it you dont remember reading it.. so it is still like new... But wait.. Didnt you read that one just an hour ago?-

dadudemon
I wish for immortality that has the conditions of unlimited brain memory capacity, a perfect memory, I retain all of my intelligence, I retain the health of my 17 year old self during my infinite life-span (if applicable); I can still use my knowledge, intelligence, and memory for anything I want; and with the possibility still open to transcend consciousness on any level at any time.

ScreamPaste
Done! You're framed for mass murder and spend immortality bored, also the atheists were right.

I wish people would stop waiting til I was on the edge of sleep to call or IM me.

Scarlet Fox
Granted. Instead they call or IM you 30 minutes after you actually fall asleep each time.

I wish I didnt have to work this 12 hour shift.

ScreamPaste
Done! You contract whooping cough, which causes you to cough violently until you vomit.

I wish for a case of Dr Pepper and a bottle of whiskey.

Scarlet Fox
Done! Dr. Pepper is over carbonated and each can explodes when you open it. The Bottle of Whiskey is also empty.

I wish I was never injured on Duty and slumped at a Desk.

ScreamPaste
Done! Instead of being injured you excel in your field until you are promoted. To a desk job. Also you wear your joints wear out early from use and you need a cane by 50. <3

I wish I could fall asleep on command.

Dolos
Granted, but whenever you fall asleep, the sleeps lasts for eight years and there nu hu hu hu hu thing you can do about it.

I wish to be transferred into comic dom as The Flash.

NemeBro
Done! You are the Unnamed Allen of the 23rd Century, you watch your wife die and daughter become crippled, then you die.

I wish for poop.

Scarlet Fox
You are turned into a Big Steamy Pile of Poop.

I wish I had more time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Done! You're framed for mass murder and spend immortality bored, also the atheists were right.

Sounds good. I'll be out of prison in, at worst, a few thousand years. I'll use my superior intellect and perfect memory to work my way out of prison much sooner than that, however. Also, I can get a lot more reading and writing done while in prison during the first 2 decades. Lastly, I become God, eventually, and therefore prove the atheists wrong (the concept known as the Omega Point).

Man, my wish is awesome. 313

You should have said something like, "You suffer, horribly, due to having a perfect memory of everyone you care about both present and future. The pain never subsides due to your memory. It will always feel like they just died."

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I wish I had more time.

Granted: you perceive everything 5x slower than the actual flow of time. But this causes an immense amount of impatience and frustration on your part and you commit suicide after 3 months of this.

ScreamPaste
I wish for a superpower.

Dolos
I wish for a superpower.

Granted.

Divine ugliness. You're super hideous, and there is nothing you can do about your grotesque features.

I wish for the ability to move in a plane of time a thousand times faster than everyone else.

ScreamPaste
*ClapClap* DONE!

Your ability to move through space is not similarly augmented, you can move forward in time, but cannot move or react to the ongoings around you while you do so.

I wish for bacon.

Dolos
Granted. Your skin turns into dried bacon. You look even more hideous than with that super power I gave you. Every movement breaks you bacon skin apart, exposing sensitive tissues beneath air-born bacteria.

I wish for the ability to alter my physical form like the shapeshifters in high fantasy tales.

ScreamPaste
I'm delicious. biscuits

Done! When you take someone's form you gain their mind, and memories, at the cost of your own, causing you to forget you are a shapeshifter and think you are the real thing.

I wish for bacon that is fresh, delicious, and not a part of me.

Dolos
You're most beloved one's skin turns into bacon. He/She lives out his/her life in misery as his/her skin rots like old bacon, tearing apart.

I wish for ten pounds of muscle to be added to each major muscle group, and for all adipose, glandular, skin, and fascia tissues to be reduced to hugging my muscles like shrink wrap.

ScreamPaste
Done! The process destroys your body's ability to store nutrients and you die within a few weeks.

I wish for fresh, delicious bacon that is not a part of me or anyone/anything I care about. uhuh

Dolos
Granted. Gross amounts of bacon are teleported into your stomach, causing it to burst and you die within a few of days of excruciating misery.

Same wish. big grin

ScreamPaste
Done!

You receive so much bacon that some of it will inevitably go to waste, driving you to bacon-guilt flavoured suicide. sad

I wish for a bed that's not broken so I didn't wake up with a stiff back all the time.

Dolos
Granted. The bed has spikes for cushion, obviously.

I wish for the strength of twenty men.

ScreamPaste
Granted, your durability is unchanged and exerting your strength could easily injure or kill you. 131

I wish for McDonald's.

NemeBro
Granted, a McDonald's falls on your house, flattening your home and killing you and all you care about.

I wish to be a necrophiliac.

ScreamPaste
Granted, everyone you find attractive lives forever.

I wish I were taller.

NemeBro
Granted, your neck extends twenty feet long, but due the weight of your head it snaps, and as your head falls down you headbutt your nuts so hard you begin to vomit, on your nuts.

I wish I was less awesome.

ScreamPaste
Granted, you now have Robtard's taste in thrash bands.

I wish for nothing to change at all. What now?

NemeBro
You continue to remain a bitter, jobless, girlfriendless loser with nothing to look forward to in life.

I wish Bob Saget would blow me.

ScreamPaste
Granted, you spend the entire time imagining the events of The Aristocrats, and he uses teeth. At the end, assuming you can make it through the mental imagery of said joke and climax, he spits. Also he has a coldsore.

I wish to cease physically aging.

AuraAngel
Kay, I kill you. That'll stop the aging.

I wish for 500 wishes.

Dolos
Granted, but you can only wish for a shorter dick each time.

I wish I did not have to eat to survive and undergo muscle hypertrophy and every other bodily function normally just from absorbing solar energy through my cells like Superman.

Astner
Granted, but each molecule in your body is optically rotated 180 degrees, making all organic food deadly to you. See the right-handed amino acid-structured enzymes using left-handed amino acids.

I wish I had time to sleep.

Dolos
Granted, your academic history has been erased, you are no longer in College and must now flip burgers....leaving you plenty of time to sleep and get on KMC.

I wish to start my life over with what I know now, call it psi-conscious memory since you're all scientific.

AuraAngel
Kay, you are born an driven insane because of your bodies inability to move and you regress mentally under the stress.

I wish for a castle to be made for moi at no charge to myself.

ScreamPaste
Granted. It's made of ice, is extremely uncomfortable to live in, and will melt in the spring, probably killing you if you are inside. Also you don't own the land it's built on and are fined.

I wish I had mod powers.

AuraAngel
I'll simply make a lake with it by digging a hole around it.

Granted, you now wield the ban hammer. Too bad for you it's too heavy for you to lift through any means.

I wish to be a ninja.

Astner
Granted, but you're blond, wear an orange jumpsuit, and your cahchfrase is "believe it."

I wish the convenient store wasn't closed.

AuraAngel
...**** Astner that's still pretty awesome. Gonna take over the world now.

Granted but you are not allowed in because you're Astner.

I wish I was a pirate too.

ScreamPaste
Done, upon becoming both a ninja and a pirate you explode into giblets, as no one body can handle such a thing.

I wish I had infinite willpower to make myself do things I didn't want to but had to.

Dolos
Granted. You become Canada's corporate labor *****.

I wish that 100 of the world's hottest female celebrities wanted to date me right now. shifty

AuraAngel
Done, upon becoming both a ninja and a pirate you explode into giblets, as no one body can handle such a thing.

I wish I had infinite willpower to make myself do things I didn't want to but had to.

That's fine. Was a clone anyway.

Originally posted by Dolos
Granted. You become Canada's labor *****.

I wish that 100 of the world's hottest female celebrities wanted to date me right now. shifty

Granted. Women trapped in male bodies swarm outside your house.

I wish for a working Death Note.

Editing Bastard. Fine, they all want to date you but kill each other in a panic trying to get at you and you go to jail for having 100 dead celebrities outside your house.

dadudemon
Granted by the deathnote, once used, will always activate to kill you next in less than 1 month after you use it. You have almost exactly 1 month to live......unless you can persuade the possessor of the deathnote that you should get to live.

I wish all of these wars and killing would end. sad

ScreamPaste
Granted.

We overpopulate the Earth and mass poverty begins to effect even the countries with high standards of living.

I wish for a back rub.

Dolos
Granted, Rudester, c'mere.

I wish for a free intercourse with Jessica Gomes.

ScreamPaste
Implying I'm some kind of homophobe, lol. A backrub's a backrub. 'Sides, I'm probably not his type, Dolos.

Done! You get her pregnant, but she refuses to live with you and you end up making support payments.

I wish for an indestructible rifle, 8 billion bullets, and the entire population of the world, except me, lined up in chains. mmm

Scarlet Fox
Okay! The bullets are Blanks and the Chains are made out of Candy peppermint like Candy Canes

I wish for Harsher punishment for Parole Violators.... and.. World Peace!

ScreamPaste
Granted. A new government is instituted which charges all of humanity with crimes against peace. We are all imprisoned and sent to work camps.

Those with lighter charges who get parole are watched STRICTLY, and violation of parole results in the removal of all of their teeth without anesthesia.

I wish for more time.

Scarlet Fox
Granted... Heres a Watch and its broken.. so its like time is standing still o.o.. but isnt.

I wish that my Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!

Dolos
Granted, your fattening milkshakes cause all the boys to become fat lard cakes and they won't vacate the premises, moving has become too difficult for them.

I wish for super eyes.

ScreamPaste
Your yard is full of thirsty boys, and it's hot outside. They're becoming impatient, demanding milkshakes, which IIRC was a euphemism. Your wish sucked, I had to do nothing. haermm

I wish for a milkshake of the non-musical, dairy product variety.

Granted, your fattening milkshakes cause all the boys to become fat lard cakes and they won't vacate the premises, moving has become too difficult for them.

I wish for super eyes.

Granted, even moderate amounts of light are too intense for you to keep your eyes open without experiencing terrible pain.

I still wish for a milkshake.

Dolos
Your yard is full of thirsty boys, and it's hot outside. They're becoming impatient, demanding milkshakes, which IIRC was a euphemism. Your wish sucked, I had to do nothing. haermm

I wish for a milkshake of the non-musical, dairy product variety.

Granted, even moderate amounts of light are too intense for you to keep your eyes open without experiencing terrible pain.

I still wish for a milkshake.

You just turned me into Riddick, "Boyo". Now I'm going to kill you with a cup in pitch black night.

Granted, I pissed and farted in it.

I wish for unrivaled studliness.

Scarlet Fox
SURE! SeaWeed Milkshake!

I wish for a none Spoiled Real Choclate Flavored Milkshake with nothing else in it besides the normal Milkshake ingrediants that wont make me sick while I am at home with no one near by to enjoy it in peace for only 5 minutes.

Scarlet Fox
You just turned me into a Riddick Boyo, now I'm going to kill you with a cup.

Granted, I pissed and farted in it.

I wish for unrivaled studliness.
Your a Male Pony.

ScreamPaste
SURE! SeaWeed Milkshake!

I wish for a none Spoiled Real Choclate Flavored Milkshake with nothing else in it besides the normal Milkshake ingrediants that wont make me sick while I am at home with no one near by to enjoy it in peace for only 5 minutes.
Done!

It's a large milkshake, but delicious, you drink it too fast and the icecream headache is unimaginable. Also it makes your teeth hurt, and you are later caught with the empty cup and guilted for not sharing.

I wish for stilts.

Scarlet Fox
Done!

It's a large milkshake, but delicious, you drink it too fast and the icecream headache is unimaginable. Also it makes your teeth hurt, and you are later caught with the empty cup and guilted for not sharing.

I wish for stilts.
I can live with that actually.

KAZAM! You have stilts! They are an inch tall and you still manage to fall and twist your ankle.

I wish for a wish!

ScreamPaste
Done! But the person granting your wish will be a literal genie out to get you and twist whatever you say into a corrupted shadow of what you intended.

I wish for a pillow.

Dolos
Your a Male Pony.

That's not corrupting my wish, that's giving me the reverse opposite, can't even be misconstrude...studs are 18 year-old douchebags with abs and ten inch weeners. Like me.

@ScreamPaste; Granted. You no longer have any legs.

I wish that I could scream loud enough to deafen everyone upon the surface of the earth without damaging my own ear drums or body from the shockwave.

ScreamPaste
laughcry

Dolos
laughcry

laughing out loud

We're not in the tell the truth about yourself thread so, wth. laughing No but seriously we all know I'm actually 19. :]

Scarlet Fox
Studs are Male Horses who are used for breeding. That is the ORGINAL use of the Term. Men with giant Egos adopted it.... Soo.. your a Horse.. and you get turned into Glue.

There. I fixed it!

That's not corrupting my wish, that's giving me the reverse opposite, can't even be misconstrude...studs are 18 year-old douchebags with abs and ten inch weeners. Like me.

@ScreamPaste; Granted. You no longer have any legs.

I wish that I could scream loud enough to deafen everyone upon the surface of the earth without damaging my own ear drums or body from the shockwave.
Okay. You start to scream but your Vocal cords disintegrate.

I wish for Candy.

ScreamPaste
*ClapClap* Done!

It's a candy apple and someone hid a razorblade in it. sad

I wish for candy, also.

Dolos
Studs are Male Horses who are used for breeding. That is the ORGINAL use of the Term. Men with giant Egos adopted it.... Soo.. your a Horse.. and you get turned into Glue.

There. I fixed it!

Why do you have glue on your mind when thinking about me and the terminology for stud?

Scarlet Fox
Why do you have glue on your mind when thinking about me and the terminology for stud?
Because a Stud is a Horse and Horses get turned into glue. It doesnt take a Genius to put the two together. -shakes head in Disapointment-

*ClapClap* Done!

It's a candy apple and someone hid a razorblade in it. sad

I wish for candy, also.
You get candy. All your teeth fall out and you die slow and horrible from Diabetes.

I wish I could FLY!

Dolos
Because a Stud is a Horse and Horses get turned into glue. It doesnt take a Genius to put the two together. -shakes head in Disapointment-

You get candy. All your teeth fall out and you die slow and horrible from Diabetes.

I wish I could FLY!

Granted, you fly right into all the white pasty glue you've been fantasizing about churning from studs. (take that whatever way you like).

I wish for the inability to wish.

ScreamPaste
If I had diabetes I'd die within a DAY. haermm **** a week, I love food.

As for your wish...

*ClapClap* Done!

Here's a giant trebuchet with a hammock sized pouch.

I wish I could fly and land safely.

Granted, you fly right into all the white pasty glue you've been fantasizing about churning from studs. (take that whatever way you like).

I wish for the inability to wish.
Granted, get out of my thread D=<

Scarlet Fox
He still doesnt seem to get it..

As dfor your wish...

A piano Falls on your head.. if only you were able to wish to be a few inchs to the right.

I wish for Dolos to stfu and never speak again!

ScreamPaste
If I corrupt that I screw us all D:

Ohwell.

*ClapClap* DONE! Here's a ball gag and some handcuffs. Getting him to cooperate should be easy, if degrading. 131

I wish I never had to sleep to maintain my health and awareness.

Dolos

I wish for Dolos to stfu and never speak again!

Granted...NOT!

I wish for water.

Scarlet Fox
If I corrupt that I screw us all D:

Ohwell.

*ClapClap* DONE! Here's a ball gag and some handcuffs. Getting him to cooperate should be easy, if degrading. 131

I wish I never had to sleep to maintain my health and awareness.
Granted! You never sleep. Your Health never degrades and your Awareness of Current happenings doesnt deteriorate. However you are discovered by the Military and are experimented on. Since you cant be put under you are very aware of all the cuts into your body and probes into your flesh.

I wish for pie.

ScreamPaste
That sounds like it would be fun at first. mmm

Granted! It's your least favourite kind of pie, and was made by someone you find physically repulsive, but you're expected to eat it because it was a gift from a dear friend.

I wish for sanitary pie of the dutch apple variety.

Scarlet Fox
That sounds like it would be fun at first. mmm

Granted! It's your least favourite kind of pie, and was made by someone you find physically repulsive, but you're expected to eat it because it was a gift from a dear friend.

I wish for sanitary pie of the dutch apple variety.
VOILA! You get a Sanitary Pie made from Dutch Apples.. ADAMS APPLES THAT IS! MUAHAHAHA!

I wish I had a working Pen.

ScreamPaste
Grantes! The previous owner chewed it all up though and it's gross to hold.

I wish I had the artistic talent of a professional comic book penciler.

Scarlet Fox
Grantes! The previous owner chewed it all up though and it's gross to hold.

I wish I had the artistic talent of a professional comic book penciler.
Done!

No one is hireing..

I wish I was a Comic Book Super Hero who everyone admired!

Dolos
Granted. You're a perv comic writer and no one talks to you because of your obscene work. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I wish for cool sunglasses.

ScreamPaste
Granted, you're Spider-Man and your life sucks.

I wish for a case of Dr Pepper.

Granted. You're a perv comic writer and no one talks to you because of your obscene work. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I wish for cool sunglasses.

Granted, they are 0 K.

Dolos
Granted. The soda has small amounts of hydrogen cyanide in it, which cause you to lose some of your face and destroys your stomach lining. Surgery saves your life, but your face is still grotesque.

I wish for invulnerability to all forms of harm.

Scarlet Fox
Granted, you're Spider-Man and your life sucks.

I wish for a case of Dr Pepper.

Granted, they are 0 K.
YAY IM SPIDERMAN! My life sucks anyway so no change there!

As for Dr. Pepper Case... You get an Empty Case of Dr. Pepper. I drank it all.

I wish for... Something o.o

ScreamPaste
Granted, you receive a lump of coal.

I wish for a lump of coal.

Dolos
Granted, it emits large amounts of radiation, turning you into a savage cannible The Hills Have Eyes Esque.

I wish for the money, the woman, and the happy ending.

Scarlet Fox
Granted, you receive a lump of coal.

I wish for a lump of coal.
Heres a Lump of Coal.
Granted, it emits large amounts of radiation, turning you into a savage cannible The Hills Have Eyes Esque.

I wish for the money, the woman, and the happy ending.
You get 25 Cents, Rosie Odonald, and a hand job from The old guy who did Price is Right.

I wish for a teddy bear.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd IRL, also his name is Bob Barker.

Done!

It's alive, and begs for death.

I wish I were a nice guy.

Dolos
Granted. A demon sees your good nature and in a fit of envy possesses you. Your body starts dislocating uncontrollably and you start spinning your head around screaming Meeeeeerrrin!

I wish I wasn't a narcicist with a FUBAR childhood.

Scarlet Fox
I lol'd IRL, also his name is Bob Barker.

Done!

It's alive, and begs for death.

I wish I were a nice guy.
Done. Your so Nice all women think you have no back bone and they all leave you.
Granted. A demon sees your good nature and in a fit of envy possesses you. Your body starts dislocating uncontrollably and you start spinning your head around screaming Meeeeeerrrin!

I wish I wasn't a narcicist with a FUBAR childhood.
Sry cant helpy you there.

I wish for this Thread to end.

ScreamPaste
*ClapClap* Done!

Dolos derails it to the point a porn dump becomes imminent, the mods step in and we're all banned.

I wish for this thread to continue.

Scarlet Fox
Done!
The ban is not lifted on any of us but people keep it going.

I wish we are not banned... Except dolos.

ScreamPaste
Done! Raz takes down the site a week later. sad

I wish for a chiropractor.

Dolos
Granted. Rudes, c'mere.

I wish Scar was an ugly chick so her posts attacking my character didn't hurt my feelings so much. sad

ScreamPaste
Granted. Rudes, c'mere.

I wish Scar was an ugly chick so her posts attacking my character didn't hurt my feelings so much. sad And I wish you didn't value people based on their physical appearance.

I still want a chiropractor.

Dolos
Granted, I lower my standards to whatever malformed, unhealthy, ungroomed chick will let me bone her.

Granted, Rudes c'mere.

I wish for to achieve the Golden Ratio as it pertains to the Fibonacci sequence.

Scarlet Fox
Granted... o.o but your now Gay..

I wish for another Dr. Pepper... that is full... and Carbonated... and not poisoned or messed with in anyway.

Dolos
Granted, but you're now Dolos-sexual. Only attracted to Dolos' fine ass.

I wish the latter were true. raver

Scarlet Fox
Granted. But your name isnt Dolos Legally or Spiritually.

I wish I could think of more wishs!

ScreamPaste
Granted, your head explodes from all the ideas.

I wish I could achieve perfect mental silence without incurring any kind of damage to myself or my mind. mmm

Scarlet Fox
Granted. You NEVER Mentally think again. Instead you say what you mean to thuink no matter what it is.
Example. You see a woman with large boobies. Instead of looking and thinking she has large boobs you verbally say 'She has large boobies..'

I wish the ATM here worked.

Dolos
Granted. Children are put into the ATM to manually serve you like in M43. laughing out loud

I wish for a super clean shave and a man-voice and for my acne scars to be gone and for 20 pounds of muscle dispersed accordingly to each and every muscle group on my body.

ScreamPaste
Granted. The muscle is added instaneously and your skeleton and skin tissues are unprepared. Your skin ruptures and you bleed out, with multiple broken bones.

I wish for someone intelligent to debate with.

Scarlet Fox
You are in a Debate with Bill Gates! but its a 'Master Debate' and your the Catcher!

I wish I could run at lightning speeds.

ScreamPaste
I don't catch. uhuh

Done. Your reaction time, durability, and coordination all remain at their current level.

I wish I could hold my breath forever.

Scarlet Fox
Splat!

SHA-ZAM! You hold your breath forever.. But your still dependant on air and suffocate

I wish I had nicer shoes.

ScreamPaste
Done! *ClapClap*

The streets outside are filled with dog crap. sad

I wish my cat wasn't a food thief.

Scarlet Fox
Done! ALAKA-SWOOSH!

You cat is now an Animal Activist. It doesnt steal your chicken. Just covers it in chicken blood. FIGHT THE POWER!

I wish I had some Animal Blood.

AuraAngel
You bastard. >_>

Fine, his cat explodes on you.

I wish to have a lemon.

Scarlet Fox
Hai Aura! -Waves franticlly as a Lemon pops out your ass!-

I wish I had a Husky!

AuraAngel
Granted, you have a dead husky.

I wish Valentines day stopped existing.

Scarlet Fox
No.

I wish my Dead Husky was alive!

ScreamPaste
It is now a zombie husky which hungers for the brains of the living. This makes him of no use for chasing Dolos away. 131

I wish I had a bottle of Tullamore Dew. u_u

AuraAngel
Granted. It's just water with that labeled on it by mistake.

I wish for a deck of many things!

Scarlet Fox
You get many 'Things' as in Dongs. Meat Tubes. Peckers. Willies. Wonkas. Snicker Doodles. Noodles. And Strap Ons!... Brought to you by!

SCREAMPASTE!

I wish this world was on fire.

ScreamPaste
Me too, so uh, done.

*World in flames*

I wish for the flames to consume the human race and all traces of it utterly.

Scarlet Fox
Done! The Flames consume humanity and any trace it was there!... The down side. KMC no longer exists so this thread is gone! /thread

I wish for more Pie.

ScreamPaste
You receive hair pie.

I wish my cats would both snuggle into me at the same time so I didn't feel guilty.

Scarlet Fox
Done! Your cats are now inside you... in replace to your kidneys.

I wish my pie didnt have hair in it!

ScreamPaste
Your pie is now shaven, but now it is unwashed. sad

I wish for pie that is a pastry.

Scarlet Fox
Your pie is a Pastry of Human hearts!

I wish I could trade Pie with ScreamPaste. o.o That looks tasty. Mmmm Sweet Tasty courage.

ScreamPaste
ScreamPaste agrees to mutual sharing, on the condition that you take some soap to yours first. uhuh

Hm, heart pie on valentine's day. Awesome.

I wish for a dragon.

Scarlet Fox
DRAGON SHMAGON! Your Dragon terrorizes New York and kills your family and Friends and Dolos.

I wish my Pie was ......... Omg i just got the joke... Hairy Pie.. shaven pie... Wash my pie... Your so nasty ScreamPaste!

ScreamPaste
crylaugh I'd be lying if I said I was sorry.

Also, ten worth its.

I wish for a NICE dragon.

Scarlet Fox
You get a nice Friendly Dragon.... With Gas. It farts and burns down your house killing your Family, Friends, and Dolos.

I wish for a Nice Friendly Dragon that didnt burp or fart fire and is able to fit in the palm of my hand!

ScreamPaste
*ClapClap* Done!

It only eats gems, and is very expensive to keep.

I wish for a spiffy Harley.

Scarlet Fox
Done. Its pink with the forbidden love duo from twilight Kissing each other... Thats right. Edward and Jacob!.. You Poof.

I wish to see a video of Edward and Jacob kissing.

ScreamPaste
I can't, nor would I ever, grant such a crime against nature in good conscience. D=<

I wish I hadn't read your wish! biscuits

Scarlet Fox
Done. your blind and cant even read it.

I wish for a new person who will grant my previous wish!

ScreamPaste
*ClapClap* Done!

Dolos, c'mere, and with feeling.

I wish I had the patience of Scenario.

Scarlet Fox
Done. but your head explodes.... mostly cause I have no idea what you asked for. =p

I wish I knew what ScreamPaste ment before his tragic exploding head accident.

ScreamPaste
Scenario is a poster on KMC who went missing a few months ago but could handle 'debating' with people as thick as Quan and Burning Thought without ever feeling the need to rustle their jimmies for wasting his time. mmm

Now you know, but I have to corrupt your wish so:
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/ksfy1.jpg

SWEET DREAMS.

I wish for water.

Scarlet Fox
Granted
Your house fills with water. Its swampy and full of Crocodiles.

I wish for World Domination!

ScreamPaste
Done!

You achieve world domination through a war which wipes out all of your prospective subjects, leaving you alone and world weary, without even the boozemakers alive to soothe your sorrows until eventually you fall on your own sword as music crescendoes over dramatically!

I wish to be FRIENDS with the crocodiles.

Scarlet Fox
DONE!

Your are the star of the new Sitcom. FRIENDS.. With Crocs!.. and the Friendly part is the real Croc.. you get eatting.

ScreamPaste
NO WISH?!

Dolos
I wish for a big booty hoe.

XduGFmo0Nbo

Scarlet Fox
You find a Pirate Treasure. But you are assualted by pirates, left bashed and bloody and you are left with an over sized Garden Hoe.

I wish for an uncorruptable wish..

Dolos
Okay, ask it. big grin

I wish five pennies.

ScreamPaste
You recieve five pennies, and grow three extra eyes so that when you die you'll need all five to pay the ferryman.

I wish for 24 ours of undisturbed sleep.

Dolos
No way brah.

I wish that that chick who works at Club Fitness really does have the hots for me as I suspect.

ScreamPaste
No way brah.

I wish for more epic music to listen to.

Dolos
Granted.
sYw35jsoX_c

I wish for the bawlz to get a hoe.

Scarlet Fox
Pending...

I wish that my job wasnt so boring.

ScreamPaste
Done!

You're now an iron walker.

I wish for vanilla icecream.

Dolos
Bird-shit flavored icecream comin up.

I wish for green-mint icecream.

Scarlet Fox
Baby Poo Flavored IceCream!

I wish for Strawberry Ice Cream!

Dolos
Period flavored ice cream.

I wish for six ducks. blink

Scarlet Fox
Done! Six Dicks!...

(And thats nasty Dolos)

I wish for actual Ice Cream.

ScreamPaste
Done!

You receive perfectly normal icecream, but you're lactose intolerant.

I wish for more beer. mmm

Scarlet Fox
Well I am Lactose Intolerant -puts on Sweat Pants-

You get beer! Bud Light with Lime!

I wish the Vending machine had Pepsi!

NemeBro
I can't corrupt that wish anymore than it already is. Pepsi is trash.

I wish all people who drank Pepsi were euthanized.

ScreamPaste
Done!

The world is now filled with fulthy, unworthy Coke drinkers, and they all kill themselves.

I wish NemeBro wasn't such a ******. 131

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>