Savage Opress vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mnat801
Im interested in peoples opinions with this battle.

I personally believe Asajj is the victor due to experience, but I know Savage has raw power that shouldn't be reckoned with.

Especially when he can kill a jedi council member who I believe should have plenty of experience.

So what are your thoughts?

DARTH POWER
He's already beaten her in "Revenge."

Unless you think she can do considerably better with both her Sabers?

Still with the mean Force Wave he has, he'll take the majority in an all out.

Sybrael
Savage wins in utility of his windmill Lightsaber technique, armor, Telekinesis, and physical strength. Ventress has no powers like lightning to penetrate him, but she could get him brutally using her own physical tactics. Still, she goes down in a good fight

Arhael
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Still with the mean Force Wave he has, he'll take the majority in an all out.
I wouldn't count on that wave because it was result of his rage, which is rare in SW and happened to him only ones. In more general circumstances he uses Force push as demonstrated on Adi Galia.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Arhael
I wouldn't count on that wave because it was result of his rage, which is rare in SW and happened to him only ones. In more general circumstances he uses Force push as demonstrated on Adi Galia.

He used a pretty mean one to break out of jail in "Shades of Reason."

Plus all the easy choking and throwing around of Mandalorians, Force Pushing a Jedi Craft off a cliff and yes the Force push on Adi Gallia shows he still had considerable force strength.

mnat801
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Still with the mean Force Wave he has, he'll take the majority in an all out. I think its fair to say she would do better with 2 sabers, seeing thats her chosen style. Nonetheless, I'd say it would be a good fight.

Vensai
Savage already won if I remember correctly. He improved enough over the series to win comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.