Mutants vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Professor X (high end)
Shaman X-Man
P5 Emma Frost
Jean Grey (90s version)
Armor
Rogue
Colossunaut
Magneto with a Boulder Sized Chunk of Adamantium
Iceman
P5 Namor

vs

Odin

Fight starts in NYC

If one P5 member is KO'ed, the other doesn't absorb their portion of the Phoenix force in this fight. Each is limited to 1/5th of it's power for the entire fight.

No BFR. No destroying the Earth.

yaadaveyaa
xmen in a real big landslide

Raisen
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Professor X (high end)
Shaman X-Man
P5 Emma Frost
Jean Grey (90s version)
Armor
Rogue
Colossunaut
Magneto with a Boulder Sized Chunk of Adamantium
Iceman
P5 Namor

vs

Odin

Fight starts in NYC

If one P5 member is KO'ed, the other doesn't absorb their portion of the Phoenix force in this fight. Each is limited to 1/5th of it's power for the entire fight.

No BFR. No destroying the Earth.

Wheelchair Professor X soloes by using Odin's vacant eye as a glory hole.

ThereIsHope
You people are really devolving into trolls. Please stfu I SWEAR.

the Darkone
Odin dismisses them like gnats

ThereIsHope
Bands make her dance these chicks clapping and they aint using hands.

Odin wins.

pym-ftw
Odin destroys where the arena with a sun

Mindset
What is Odin gonna do against Iceman?

He gonna do nothin.

He gonna die.

rotiart
The fight starts. Odin destroys half the field. Emma and manor are defeated and their 1/5 of the Phoenix flows into the rightful owner jean grey. Jean with 2/5 of the Phoenix force drains power from Nate grey like he's a super big gulp of slurpee and takes the fight to Odin.

Jean grey wins cause its 90s jean and not the current jean I dislike what marvel has done... And also because I dont believe Emma should be Scott's love interest.

The end.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mindset
What is Odin gonna do against Iceman?

He gonna do nothin.

He gonna die.

Congrats, this actually made my head hurt. sad

Mshinu
Iceman wiped the floor with Oblivion, greybeard ain`t doing nothing to him.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Odin destroys where the arena with a sun

He's not allowed to destroy the earth via the op.

ThereIsHope
Odin kills Iceman...............next

the Darkone
Originally posted by rotiart
The fight starts. Odin destroys half the field. Emma and manor are defeated and their 1/5 of the Phoenix flows into the rightful owner jean grey. Jean with 2/5 of the Phoenix force drains power from Nate grey like he's a super big gulp of slurpee and takes the fight to Odin.

Jean grey wins cause its 90s jean and not the current jean I dislike what marvel has done... And also because I dont believe Emma should be Scott's love interest.

The end.

You didn't read the OP did you, if Emma goes down her power doesn't go to another so you are misinformed. They cant drain one another of the PF, so that means this team get stomp hard regardless!!

LordKaos
Originally posted by the Darkone
You didn't read the OP did you, if Emma goes down her power doesn't go to another so you are misinformed. They cant drain one another of the PF, so that means this team get stomp hard regardless!!

The OP only states that another P5 member won't get the Phoenix from a fallen P5 member, this only includes Namor and Emma. There is nothing suggesting in the OP that Jean can't take the Phoenix from both of them whether they are beaten or not. The Phoenix even as a shadow can chose to leave a vessel and go to a more suitable one (also not against the OP unless it involves going to another P5 memeber which won't happen anyway with Jean around). Without any PIS the Phoenix will naturally go to Jean Grey. So rotiarts plan is feasible and breaks no rules placed by the OP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.