What your short impression of a new anime that you started?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - currently at episode 4 and I don't feel like watching it at the moment because it feels slow, maybe its due to the talk of politics and economic OR the fact the series try hard to be like "Spice and Wolf" which I love for following through on its genre "fantasy".

Love Live! School Idol Project - watched only one episode so far and this series remind me strongly of "The iDOLM@STER" which I didn't care for overall at first until I was drawn in by everyone unique character. Might give another 2 episodes a go and find a character I enjoy like Makoto.

The Legend of Black Heaven - only on episode 1 so far and the story is a mystery so far. The protagonist isn't a young teen or boy this time, its a grown man in his thirties with 2 young children and he works as a normal salaryman who is constantly down on his luck. His children is his motivation for living this shitty lifestyle and the only small precious memory he has other than his kids is his youth where he was a famous Hard Rocker. Let just say he gets visited by mysterious woman and the story moves on. This anime finished in 1999 so there some erotic scene, like the guy imagining a woman riding him (not hentai or anything) etc...

Clovie
I've started K project, now at ep 6, and it is going nice, it's 13 eps, and there gonna be next season some time soon.
as for now you hardly get any idea what's the point of show, but it goes smoothly, just as for me there are TOO long fight scenes. so it's getting a bit boring, but they're not so often.

Zack Fair
Magi - First impression....Nice designs and interesting setting with legendary characters....lets see how this goes....then...Morgiana steals my soul and makes me a fan.

Magi rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.