Riddick Vs Ozymandias H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Riddick from Dark Fury, Pitch Black, and The Chronicles of Riddick Vs Ozymandias from Zack Snyder's Watchmen.

I do believe it would be one hell of a fight. Fight takes place in solar powered military complex on a planet that never sees darkness, except it's a solar eclipse, so it's night and there is no light.

That's round one, round two is in the same setting except there is no eclipse, so it's light.

KingD19
Riddick wins both.

Robtard
If you include the animated film, Riddick wins.

Live action film to live action films. It's close.

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
If you include the animated film, Riddick wins.

Live action film to live action films. It's close.

Riddick "Downed twenty...men in a heartbeat."

That was a quote, referring to the scene where he plays who's a better killer with Kyra before blowing up Furyan style.

Mindset
Weapons, no weapons?

Riddick obviously wins the first.

BruceSkywalker
Riddick tcb

FrothByte
Ozy wins. I don't recall Riddick being fast enough to evade bullets as if they were in slow mo.

Dolos
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ozy wins. I don't recall Riddick being fast enough to evade bullets as if they were in slow mo.

Ozymandias trained his entire life to catch a bullet.

Riddick doesn't have bullet time, but he is a lot stronger physically. But I agree, he was shot in the shoulder, slugged it out on several occassions, Ozymandias was pure perfection.

Then again everyone Ozymandias fought, he had extensive knowledge of. He studied their psych profiles, he knew their body type, their natural tendencies during a fight, for a man like Ozymandias humans are very predictable. Riddick is the same the way, he is very very smart, able to calculate precise measurements of weight as pertaining to the efficiency of a dagger, and distance in kilometers covered while traveling down a tunnel with nothing to go off of except lights passer by the ceiling, the Furyan in him gives him Daredevil-like senses, he can dislocate and relocate limbs, he can do all kinds of crazy sh*t that Ozymandias wouldn't be able to do without prep. He is incredibly strong, for his weight is a natural predator with speed, dexterity, and acrobatic ability on par if not better than that of Ozymandias according to showings in film. Ozymandias can do anything he sets his super-genius mind to, but he has no former experience with a man like Riddick, far beyond any of the other Watchmen as far as martial prowess is concerned...and outsite of Ozymandias' Psych profiles.

In a first encounter, he wins both, in a second, Ozymandias will come up with a way to find light in round one, because he'd know the neccessity when dealing with a man like Riddick...who went toe to toe with a super human in melee.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dolos
Riddick "Downed twenty...men in a heartbeat."

That was a quote, referring to the scene where he plays who's a better killer with Kyra before blowing up Furyan style.

And without including the animated films, it's a close fight.

juggerman
I didn't watch the animated ones so without them i think Ozy would take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.