Who is the most powerful ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Voldemort, Gandalf the White, Yoda, Palpatine, Balthazar Blake.

This thread isn't about who wins in a group battle it is about which character contains the most raw power.

Lord Lucien
Balthazar Bux would be...

But without him, it's Voldemort. Avada Kedavra, biches.

Robtard
Define "raw power". Most powerful attacks? Wields the most energies? What?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Not Voldermort. Don't come into another thread to troll just because you hate Voldemort. If it isn't him then who is more powerful than him iyo ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Don't come into another thread to troll just because you hate Voldemort. If it isn't him then who is more powerful than him iyo ?

LoL, stop trying so hard to troll.

Repeat:

Don't come into another thread to troll just because you hate Voldemort. If it isn't him then who is more powerful than him iyo ?

quanchi112
LoL, stop trying so hard to troll.

Repeat: You came into a thread to not only avoid an answer but to take a shot at Lord Voldemort. show some fu--ing respect.

Robtard
You came into a thread to not only avoid an answer but to take a shot at Lord Voldemort. show some fu--ing respect.

It's blatantly obvious you made yet another thread to wank Voldermort with nonsense since he's your favorite and have nothing intelligent or useful to say, so this is the last time I'm asking this:

Define "raw power". Most powerful attacks? Wields the most energies? What?

quanchi112
It's blatantly obvious you made yet another thread to wank Voldermort with nonsense since he's your favorite and have nothing intelligent or useful to say, so this is the last time I'm asking this: I missed that post. Most powerful attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.