Could Galactus Eat the Cancerverse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scossey
In the Galactus Engine, the hero's fight off and seal the entrance from the Cancerverse into the Marvel universe. But I wonder, could Galactus have gone to the Cancerverse and sustained himself? More to the point, could Galactus have eaten the Cancerverse? Since Death no longer existed in that universe, it seems like it would be a paradise to the big guy!

cdtm
Looking at what happened when he tried eating the immortal Elders, I'm guessing no. He wouldn't be able to process them, since nothing in the cancerverse could die, and probably kill himself in the attempt.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by cdtm
Looking at what happened when he tried eating the immortal Elders, I'm guessing no. He wouldn't be able to process them, since nothing in the cancerverse could die, and probably kill himself in the attempt.

So in a odd way eating the cancerverse would give him cancer. Cool beans.

scossey
Good stuff! But I thought Thanos returned Mistress Death to the Cancerverse? Or at least, opened it up to her when Marvel sacrificed Thanos? reference: Thanos Imperative #6

SevenShackles
Originally posted by scossey
Good stuff! But I thought Thanos returned Mistress Death to the Cancerverse? Or at least, opened it up to her when Marvel sacrificed Thanos? reference: Thanos Imperative #6

So... If the cancerverse isn't immortal anymore then it's just another universe then. And not being immortal Makes it the universe formally known as the Cancerverse.

If it is indeed normal then the question of if Galactus can eat from it (or it all) kinda gets boring.

Estacado
Yes he could but only with the aid of some ketchup.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Estacado
Yes he could but only with the aid of some ketchup.
Blasphemy! Everyone knows the big G only uses mustard.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Blasphemy! Everyone knows the big G only uses mustard.

The point is that ketchup serves as a conduit for Death`s power (even better than Thanos would) and thus renders whatever it touches in the Cancerverse killable, and by extention edible for Big G. Nom Nom.

guy222
No

ThereIsHope
The Cancerverse had that Galactus engine that gave everyone trouble. I dont think he could handle the cancerverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.