Marvel Heralds vs Superman Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Silver Surfer
Thor *king thor
WWH *WBH
Gladiator
Sentry *voidtry

Vs

HP Doomsday
Hank Henshaw
Darkseid
Gog
Imperiex Probe

No bfr. Cis off.

-Pr-
Which Gog?

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Which Gog?

1st version

Batman-Prime
The Villains shitstomp? Honestly, that's spite. Give the Team Superman, Hal, WW and MM and they still lose this one.

abhilegend
Gog, HP doomsday, Darkseid and henshaw? Its spite.

pym-ftw
Which prope?
shifty

Either way Gog is a little much

Odekahn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Villains shitstomp? Honestly, that's spite. Give the Team Superman, Hal, WW and MM and they still lose this one.

If its spite (which I'm not convinced it is yet) I will increase the power of the Marvel characters but I will not add any new players.

If you think the prior is spite, would changing Hulk to WBH even it out for you?

Odekahn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gog, HP doomsday, Darkseid and henshaw? Its spite.

Alright, alright.

WBH, Voidtry, King Thor.

Evened out or is it now too much in favor of Marvel? Who wins?

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Which prope?
shifty

The kinky kind wink

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Odekahn
If its spite (which I'm not convinced it is yet) I will increase the power of the Marvel characters but I will not add any new players.

If you think the prior is spite, would changing Hulk to WBH even it out for you?

No not even close.

Each one of those would give the Team a fight on his own.

HP Doomsday (would even solo without bfr)
Hank Henshaw (Team would beat him)
Darkseid (Would beat the Team, old one, new one I dunno)
Gog (depends on which version)
Imperiex Probe (would give the Team a hard time, they would win with 1 or 2 casualities)

abhilegend
Alright, alright.

WBH, Voidtry, King Thor.

Now its balanced. Even split.

pym-ftw
Well Glads is screwed then

Isn't Gog Dc's equivalent to Korvac?

carver9
Alright, alright.

WBH, Voidtry, King Thor.

Now Marvel stomps.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Now Marvel stomps.

How?

abhilegend
Well Glads is screwed then

Isn't Gog Dc's equivalent to Korvac?
Here is his respect thread. He's an absolute monster

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496044.html

carver9
How?

WBH is the strongest on the battlefield.
Void is pretty much unstoppable.
King Thor can beat anyone here.

Does Current Darkseid Omegas have any fts? He physically gets decimated by anyone here. I can see anyone on the team taking out a probe if they got serious.

Odekahn
Here is his respect thread. He's an absolute monster

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496044.html

Yes he is. I was thinking SS could counter act some of his stuff but I might have been giving surfer too much credit.

abhilegend
Yes he is. I was thinking SS could counter act some of his stuff but I might have been giving surfer too much credit.
He would oneshot surfer.

yaadaveyaa
adding voidtry makes this just a landslide he wrecks most of superman villians then give him the strongest hulk? gg

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No not even close.

Each one of those would give the Team a fight on his own.

HP Doomsday (would even solo without bfr)
Hank Henshaw (Team would beat him)
Darkseid (Would beat the Team, old one, new one I dunno)
Gog (depends on which version)
Imperiex Probe (would give the Team a hard time, they would win with 1 or 2 casualities)

The lunacy of these statements is literally unmeasurable SMH.

MARVEL Heralds win this fight

Odekahn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The lunacy of these statements is literally unmeasurable SMH.

MARVEL Heralds win this fight

Is it a close fight? And does marvel need the amped versions of their characters or could they win with the original group in the OP?

bbrem123
Marvel all day long

Rao Kal El
Not related to the topic, but Carver, the hulk in your sig looks like he is having an orgasm while riding Superman.

Now, back to the topic.

Gog's team should win more often than not Imo

yaadaveyaa
the dc team has 0 chance of beating this marvel team if there were a number less than zero id use it its that bad

Odekahn
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
the dc team has 0 chance of beating this marvel team if there were a number less than zero id use it its that bad

Do you feel Marvel still wins without the amps signified by a "*" in the OP?

abhilegend
Do you feel Marvel still wins without the amps signified by a "*" in the OP?
You can add Presence in DC team and these two would say void solos. Stop wasting your breath.

Odekahn
You can add Presence in DC team and these two would say void solos. Stop wasting your breath.

Lol so you're saying they are like mini Quanchis?

bbrem123
You can add Presence in DC team and these two would say void solos. Stop wasting your breath. lol

yaadaveyaa
i didnt see the opening marvel team i just seen whats there now with voidtry and wwh who was on the team same team without there most powerful forms?

abhilegend
Lol so you're saying they are like mini Quanchis?
Tony Stark makes quan look like an unbiased poster.

Odekahn
Tony Stark makes quan look like an unbiased poster.

http://i.gifeye.com/4146.gif

Golgo13
Tony is a troll. I should have known this by now.

Anyway, Villains stomp!

carver9
Marvel team gets murdered without the amps, with the amps, I give them the majority unless Darkseid use his abilities like he should. I don't see bfr off either so a lot of people on the field could could get thrown out of the fight immediately.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
Now Marvel stomps.

Fully expected and anticipated carver response lol

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Tony is a troll. I should have known this by now.

Anyway, Villains stomp!

Nigga pleeeeeeese... Listen Kevin Keller open up your favorite cameo in an Archie comic and STFU.

Odekahn
Sorry... No bfr

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Nigga pleeeeeeese... Listen Kevin Keller open up your favorite cameo in an Archie comic and STFU.

Thanks for proving my point. big grin

armedforbattle
Yeah, Odekahn. Pay no attention to Stark or yadaveya. They are both idiots or trolls (idk nor do I care) both think sentry is some all powerful abstract being that can stomp Galactus, they are both also HUGE marvel fanboys(who will never give DC the win)

Golgo13
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Yeah, Odekahn. Pay no attention to Stark or yadaveya. They are both idiots or trolls (idk nor do I care) they both think sentry is some all powerful abstract being that can stomp Galactus, they are both also HUGE marvel fanboys(who will never give DC the win)

AMEN BROTHA!!

yaadaveyaa
Yeah, Odekahn. Pay no attention to Stark or yadaveya. They are both idiots or trolls (idk nor do I care) both think sentry is some all powerful abstract being that can stomp Galactus, they are both also HUGE marvel fanboys(who will never give DC the win)

if u made a fight where a dc guy could win (since u dont pay attention and just whine all the time) i gave lafreeze the win over sentry so before u whine about your dc girls losing pay more attention i gave dc the win before the amps in this one again u not paying attention so whose the troll here i do nothing but give the truth on the sentry and 2 or 3 of u whine like bitches

yaadaveyaa
and golgo ur 10000000% WORSE of a troll then me idk about stark but way way worse then me

ThereIsHope
Brandon and quanchi are pretty bad trolls though

ThereIsHope
What did the void do that was so impressive again? I read siege........A LONGGGGGGGGG TIME AGO.

bbrem123
in just siege? owning MM was his big feat...I think he was more impressive with his earlier feats then in siege (besides what he did to MM)

ThereIsHope
That MM wsant that impressive. Who's to say that Dormammu kissing ihs ass was real? I find that the Sentry is very strange, he can be dispersed, and come back together. Yet he can get a bloody nose.

yaadaveyaa
u bring up his bloody nose everyday hes a psycho skitzo looney and has an enourmous almost limitless power set by far the most powerful earthbound hero/villian either in dc or marvel and by a decent stretch mind u he is 2 seconds ahead of everything with molecule manipulation he has telepathy stronger then prof x has str strong as hulk durability stronger then hulk and if your using the void in here well thats just a whole different ball game bcuz the void is unkillable and unstoppable

Raisen
Thor one shots himself. He hits Darkseid with the hammer and is k.o. when the hammer bounces back and smashes him in the face. The rest of the fight is hard to say.

armedforbattle
by far the most powerful earthbound hero/villian either in dc or marvel and by a decent stretch

Everybody point at him laugh.

Hahahaha
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7omic9Hwc1qcu9hz.gif
Hahaha
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif
Hahahahah
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/azishsa/tumblr%20gifs/emmastone-laugh.gif
Hahahahaha
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llbm4vYMM01qdqggg.gif
No
http://2.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/95/29/641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

armedforbattle
and golgo ur 10000000% WORSE of a troll then me idk about stark but way way worse then me
He's really not. The only person who gives you a run for your money in the trolling department is Tony Stark.

ThereIsHope
Brandon Swift and Quanchi are probably worse trolls

Odekahn
It looks like the Marvel defenders have given up.

pym-ftw
Either way Gog is a little much

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer
Thor *king thor
WWH *WBH
Gladiator
Sentry *voidtry

Vs

HP Doomsday
Hank Henshaw
Darkseid
Gog
Imperiex Probe

No bfr. Cis off.

King Thor and the Void? They'd rape stomp Team 2 unless Gog can pull something through at his more powerful version. Which incarnation is this?

yaadaveyaa
no he really is there isnt a debate against this strongest earth hero by a large margin as well

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor and the Void? They'd rape stomp Team 2 unless Gog can pull something through at his more powerful version. Which incarnation is this?
Kingdom version.

armedforbattle
no he really is there isnt a debate against this strongest earth hero by a large margin as well
He is really not.

pym-ftw
Cu says Sup

yaadaveyaa
He is really not.

no he really is ask anyone who knows a thing about marvel read anything in the marvel universe and hes the strongest good luck prooving otherwise

Odekahn
no he really is ask anyone who knows a thing about marvel read anything in the marvel universe and hes the strongest good luck prooving otherwise

What did he do to be the most powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.