Henry "Hank" HenSHAW!!!!!! vs odin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman and Odin battle to the Death or KO on Galactus's homeworld with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

yaadaveyaa
odin...

Odekahn
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman and Odin battle to the Death or KO on Galactus's homeworld with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Spite. Odin wins

Rao Kal El
Odin /thread

TheLordofMurder
How does Odin beat Henshaw on Galactus's homeworld? Whats to stop Henshaw from going into Michael Korvac mode here?

Odekahn
Whats to stop Henshaw from going into Michael Korvac mode here?

Odin.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Odekahn
Odin.

With so much high end tech around, Henshaw would be immortal; he'd instantly reconstruct from anything Odin threw at him...

Odekahn
I think Odin could destroy Ta II if he wanted to. But I will admit its an interesting scenario.

zopzop
How does Odin beat Henshaw on Galactus's homeworld? Whats to stop Henshaw from going into Michael Korvac mode here?
Assuming he was capable of replicating what happened with Korvac, he at least has a shot a winning.

If not, Odin stomps him into the ground and destroys TAA II.

Branlor Swift
I could very well see Henshaw stomping the floor with Odin here.

the Darkone
Odin wins, this is Galactus home world which would be Taa IMO, Odin will literally beat the hell out henshaw,like Darkseid did to Henshaw on Apokolips; and Apokolips had tech which henshaw didn't take over. Oodin is too powerful and versatile, Odin 10/10

WhiteWitchKing
Odin can rip souls. Henshaw ain't shit that Odin can't handle. Odin would drag him to Hel.

Diesldude
What's to stop Odin from doing what DS did to him in Hunter/Prey.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin can rip souls. Henshaw ain't shit that Odin can't handle. Odin would drag him to Hel.
Then mephisto and black heart would have they're way with him
http://www.abjecthubris.com/images/younghummaglare.gif

ThereIsHope
I agree with the black man with scary glasses. ^^

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Odin /thread

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by Lord Feron

The black man blesses you.

ColossusGrundy
Kinda spite in favor of Odin here.

Put Spectre vs Odin or something, this is horrible spite.

guy222
Odin in a s___ stomp

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I could very well see Henshaw stomping the floor with Odin here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic) Because he has access to a fukton of tech, and TaaII is the greatest energy source in the universe.

A tiny bit of information that Korvac downloaded was able to make him into a Skyfather level character

Plus, you got absorption tech that has worked on PR Beyonder, and Galactus, tech capable of producing anti matter, UN-esque tech:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/PowerPack058-21.jpg

Etc. There's a lot of shit there for Henshaw to play with.

When Henshaw was on Apokalips, he was using random ass tech to turn him into a spider and shit. In Galactus' ship, he's got a sun sized object to feed off of, with actual powerful tech

leonidas
odin would need to use some form of spiritual attack or mental attack to take henshaw out in this. if henshaw can find tech that is capable of protecting him from those types of attacks, henshaw could win this match imo.

Horrificus
This could be tough for Odin.
It depends on how much power Hank can get from the ship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.