Who is the WEAKEST character in the following tiers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character you can think of in the following tiers:

Weakest Herald?

Weakest Trans?

Weakest Skyfather?

Weakest Elder God?

Weakest Cube Being?

pym-ftw
Ironman

Doomsday

Serpent or Bor

Mephesto

Idk

Odekahn
Weakest herald is probably a no name GL. This is tough though. Not sure about the others.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ironman

Doomsday

Serpent or Bor

Mephesto

Idk

Iron man for Herald...I can see that. thumb up

Doomsday (I assume you mean HP Doomsday?) for Trans...I cant think of one weaker at the moment, so thumb up

Serpent or Bor for Skyfather? Again, I cant think of one weaker so thumb up

Mephisto for Elder God? Nay...I dont think Mephisto is close to being an Elder God at all... thumb down

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character you can think of in the following tiers:

Weakest Herald?

Weakest Trans?

Weakest Skyfather?

Weakest Elder God?

Weakest Cube Being?

Herald : Nova (Frankie Raye) she was total fail

Trans : Morg with Well of Life Upgrade

Skyfather : Serpent for sure (at least Bor had some good showings)

Elder God : Gaea, creation's punching bag

Cube Being : Shaper of Worlds (crappiest fights/feats of any Cube Being)

armedforbattle
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ironman

Doomsday

Serpent or Bor

Mephesto

Idk
Agree with all except IM
There are a lot of herald level beings Tony would beat, Rulk, Super Skrull, Current Wonder Woman(arguable), Fodder GLs, the lower end Galactus heralds. Tony is about Mid Herald Lately IMO.

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

You know, Nova should be stronger than Ironman, but you are right...Frankie was full of fail; I think we have a winner! thumb up

As for Morg with WoL, who do you think is weaker out of him and Darkseid (pre-reboot)? For the Trans Tier, I think Darkseid is weaker than HP Doomsday (who pym mentioned above)...

Anyway, heres who we have at current:

Herald: Nova (Frankie Raye)...
Trans: Darkseid or Morg with WoL...
Skyfather: Serpent...
Elder God: Gaea...
Cube Being: Shaper of Worlds...

@zopzop

Who do you think is weaker, The Shaper or The Maker?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Agree with all except IM
There are a lot of herald level beings Tony would beat, Rulk, Super Skrull, Current Wonder Woman(arguable), Fodder GLs, the lower end Galactus heralds. Tony is about Mid Herald Lately IMO.

Good points...

thumb up

psycho gundam
@zopzop

Who do you think is weaker, The Shaper or The Maker? you could just re-read his angst filled post

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you could just re-read his angst filled post

Yeah...I guess he does spell it out.

But at the same time, The Maker lost to Thanos who is a solid Trans Tier; although she was insane at the time...

But to play devils advocate against myself, The Maker did one-shot-KO Thanos when not insane, so yeah...I guess the Shaper does have the worse showings of the two.

Branlor Swift
Nova blew up a damned sun laughing out loud

No way she's the weakest

Raisen
Iron man for Herald...I can see that. thumb up

Doomsday (I assume you mean HP Doomsday?) for Trans...I cant think of one weaker at the moment, so thumb up

Serpent or Bor for Skyfather? Again, I cant think of one weaker so thumb up

Mephisto for Elder God? Nay...I dont think Mephisto is close to being an Elder God at all... thumb down

Pretty much what I was thinking. Weakest elder god would probably be one of Cytorrak's peers in that trion juggs story IMO.

TheGodKiller
Praetor

Thanos

Pre-Retcon Shiva

Demogorge

Beyonder

Mshinu
Hulk

Darkseid

Serpent

RKT

The Cube that KOd nekkid Thanos

zopzop
@zopzop

You know, Nova should be stronger than Ironman, but you are right...Frankie was full of fail; I think we have a winner! thumb up

As for Morg with WoL, who do you think is weaker out of him and Darkseid (pre-reboot)? For the Trans Tier, I think Darkseid is weaker than HP Doomsday (who pym mentioned above)...

Anyway, heres who we have at current:

Herald: Nova (Frankie Raye)...
Trans: Darkseid or Morg with WoL...
Skyfather: Serpent...
Elder God: Gaea...
Cube Being: Shaper of Worlds...

@zopzop

Who do you think is weaker, The Shaper or The Maker?
I don't count the Maker because that entire phase of the Beyonder/Kosmos' existence is confusing (and that's saying a lot regarding the Beyonder). I guess if you count her as a Cube Being, then yes, she's right up there with Shaper as the least impressive.
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you could just re-read his angst filled post
Shut up.mad
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

No way she's the weakest
Yet gets her @$$ kicked by nobodies like Rachel Grey. If you lose to Rachel, you a special kind of fail.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

No way she's the weakest
That's like saying Sand held entire earth together when Mordru nearly split in half, so he's a herald.

Nova was a living sun, she can absolutely blew a sun. It doesn't means she wouldn't get her ass kicked by nearly every herald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.