Agen Kolar VS. Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Who would win in a battle to the death between two council members.
Planet: Felicia
Everything allowed!

Excalibur2776
Personally I think Agen Kolar would win, he dominated Quinlan Vos and Saesee Tinn is more used to being a pilot.

mnat801
I don't know enough to assume who wins, but neither one will be stomped by the other.

Vensai
What has Kolar done? Perhaps Tiins telepathy gives him an advantage.

Acasha
I think Kolar would win b/c he dominated Quinlan and Tiin is more of a pilot, also, Tiin just stood there while Kolar got stabbed, truth is if Sidious launched at Fisto or Tiin first, they prob. would have died 2.

Q99
Kolar's actually known as a duelist and has sword feats.

Tiin was known to have good physical strength, pretty good force pushes too, and the telepathy, but no wins against known saber foes.

So yea, Kolar. I think Tiin was more there for rounding out the squad and providing another Jedi rather than being as notable a duelist as the others. Or maybe with the expectation he'd stay behind the others and force-push with brute strength.

He has a chance, I think he has better force feats, but he's not as good a duelist.

hutchy1345
its a close fight!!!! Tiin's telepathy could help him i think.

NewGuy01
Agen Kolar takes this!

ROTJ Vader
Tiin has spared evenly with Windu, so him,

Mizukage Yoda

The_Tempest
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/silver2467/saesee-tiin-respect-thread/87-78153/

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by The_Tempest
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/silver2467/saesee-tiin-respect-thread/87-78153/

Clashing blades with him does not = sparring on even terms with him. Also, let's not forget the trouncing Kolar gave Vos.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Clashing blades with him does not = sparring on even terms with him. Also, let's not forget the trouncing Kolar gave Vos.

I didn't make the claim and I forget nothing. One of the perks of being divine, my son.

I'm simply providing you with the source alluded to by another user.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.