Ki-Adi-Mundi, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto VS. Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Excalibur2776
Team 1: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto
Team 2: Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli
Planet: Mygeeto
Battle to the death, no rules.

mnat801
Pretty even match. I'd go for team 1.

Arhael
Team 2

Darth Martin
I'd say Luminara and Shaak Ti are the best combatants here. Mundi is decently powerful in the Force but never struck me as a superior swordsman.

Acasha
Shaak Ti is the best fighter out of the group, but Ki and Kit would put up a good fight but overall i think team 2 would win but barley.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd say Luminara and Shaak Ti are the best combatants here. Mundi is decently powerful in the Force but never struck me as a superior swordsman. Originally posted by Acasha
Shaak Ti is the best fighter out of the group, but Ki and Kit would put up a good fight but overall i think team 2 would win but barley.

Huh...Ki-Adi lasted way longer against Grievous than Shaak Ti.

As for this battle. Aayla is the weakest link here. Given the stomping Agen gave Quinlan Vos, she's out of here league here.

Darth Martin
JVRSPpRQyCM

Go to about the five minute mark. Shaak Ti is a superior combatant.

Excalibur2776
Wow, Shaak Ti is bad***!

Nephthys
A very impressive feat for Grievous to so casually deal with her. She was likely exhausted by then from her fight and from pushing herself to the limits to get their in time (he doesn't deal with her as such earlier), but still very impressive.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JVRSPpRQyCM

Go to about the five minute mark. Shaak Ti is a superior combatant.

As of TCW

Kit Fisto>=General Grievous>=Ki-Adi Mundi>Shaak Ti

You can argue either way between Ki-Adi, Fisto, and Grievous, but Shaak Ti is slightly, but decisively below these three imo.

Vensai
I would say team one based on limited feats. I estimate that Ki is better than Ti and Fisto surpasses Secura.

mnat801
Shaak Ti has some good feats on her belt, but from the clone wars cartoon, Ki Adi Mundi looked like he was the leader of the other jedi.

Now while this does not conclude that Mundi > Ti, it does help that argument.

It is also shown in AOTC, where Windu was the clear leader of the jedi on Geonosis, and also the superior jedi.

Also, out of all the jedi on the council not heavily involved in the films (Agen Kolar, Stass Allie, even Plo Koon) Mundi was really the only one that added any input into discussions.

Q99
Definitely exhausted- that was almost 20 Magnadroids, at least 5 killed, and multiple glancing hits scored on her.

It also depends on when you're talking Ti. That was not her peak, and notably she faced pre-suit Anakin/Vader and managed to survive/escape.

Though, no doubt Ki-Adi and Fisto are very skilled warriors and some of the top in the order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.