Lucifer Morningstar VS Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Lucifer Morningstar VS Dr Doom

Doom gets 48 hours prep. he has access to all his allies ( only for knowlegde) and has access to the best artifacts/devices/etc that he has every had.

who wins?

Mindset
Doom backhands Lucifer out of existence.

wildernesss
Originally posted by Mindset

I actually agree with you on this one. go figure.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa137/Dfused-Cell/fail.jpg

that's Lucifer in this fight

SevenShackles

This makes the most sense.
Doom pwns all.

cdtm
No one beats Doom.

Except Lucifer.

Doom's mastered the game. He plays to win.

Lucifer, he changed the conditions of the game. So that he could stop playing..

Even Doom "has" to keep playing, "because" he's Doom.

pym-ftw
Doom wins

Pre retcon Beyonder > Lucifer

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Doom wins

In power, maybe.

pym-ftw
Ok?

cdtm
Ok?

There's a bit of context to Doom stealing Beyonders powers. But more to the point of the logic of looking at power levels and nothing else:

Mxy is > Lucifer in power. Joker power jacked Mxy. Joker > Lucifer?

curryman
Originally posted by cdtm
There's a bit of context to Doom stealing Beyonders powers. But more to the point of the logic of looking at power levels and nothing else:

Mxy is > Lucifer in power. Joker power jacked Mxy. Joker > Lucifer?

lmfao, Mxy is not above Lucifer.

abhilegend
Beyonder actually permitted doom to jack his power. Not to mention a cosmic cube being's power is nothing to Lucifer.

Mshinu
When did Doomie actually "win" anything? He spends most of his time getting beaten by Reed and the F4 doesn`t he? Even Luke Cage whupped his butt good.
Victor needs to change his name to Defeat-or.

leonidas
Doom wins

perhaps, but, lucifer>mephisto

lucifer wins. big grin

seriously though, doom has no chance here.

Cogito
No one beats Doom.

Except Lucifer.

Doom's mastered the game. He plays to win.

Lucifer, he changed the conditions of the game. So that he could stop playing..

Even Doom "has" to keep playing, "because" he's Doom.

thumb up

There is only one match for Doom in all of comics, and we've found it.

Mindset
Originally posted by abhilegend
Beyonder actually permitted doom to jack his power. Not to mention a cosmic cube being's power is nothing to Lucifer. Beyonder didn't allow Doom to take his power...

Mindset
In all seriousness, Doom stomps the shit out of Lucifer.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mshinu
When did Doomie actually "win" anything? He spends most of his time getting beaten by Reed and the F4 doesn`t he? Even Luke Cage whupped his butt good.

Well this pretty obvious to me...

Reed > TOAA
Black Power > All things

ThereIsHope
Lucifer would probably make Doom lose his powers.

ozz81

thumb up

ThereIsHope
Lucifer won almost all his fights.

Mindset
Victor needs to change his name to Defeat-or. All jokes aside, you don't know anything.

Tony Stark
DOOM wins

Philosophía
Doom could prepare his whole life and he'd never beat Lucifer.

janus77
Doom is the absent God of DCU?

Mindset
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DOOM wins thumb up

Golgo13

Cogito
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Lucifer won almost all his fights.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/Lucifer_Lose.jpg

Diesldude
Doom becomes the newest member of the Church of Satan.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wildernesss
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh446/emoman117/FAIL.png

That's more accurate than the pic in the previous post is. he did not win all his fights. try doing some more research.

as for how Doom could beat Lucy; try using your imagination. I said he has access to all the best stuff he has every possessed. that includes
the infinity gauntlet. with the gauntlet, thanos was essentially god of the marvel universe. with the reality gem specifically, he could bend the laws of reality whenever he wants, to ensure that the "rules of the game cannot be changed". basically doom rewites the rules again using the gems.

Rao Kal El
Lucifer tricks Doom into giving up all the artifacts while exploiting a loop on whatever rules Doom invented.

And then Lucifer realizes that He was doing the will of the maker ;P

Lucifer wins

Curbstomp_9
Victor needs to change his name to Defeat-or. He's also lost to Scarlet Witch, Sentry, Squirrel Girl, Black Panther

ThereIsHope
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Lucifer tricks Doom into giving up all the artifacts while exploiting a loop on whatever rules Doom invented.

Lucifer wins

Didnt I already say this? Sans the will of the maker crap.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Didnt I already say this? Sans the will of the maker crap.

Don't know, maybe you did but I didn't read, just butt in stick out tongue

guy222
Doom w the life force > beyonder

wildernesss

Lucifer wins

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/butterflykisses1917/animated-2.gif

Doom would be omniscient and omnipresent with the gems. he would know everything Lucy had every done or was going to do. how the hell
could lucy do what you're suggesting?

Mindset
Lucifer tricks Doom into beating the living shit out of him.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by wildernesss
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/butterflykisses1917/animated-2.gif

Doom would be omniscient and omnipresent with the gems. he would know everything Lucy had every done or was going to do. how the hell
could lucy do what you're suggesting?

Just like he exploited the loop holes of predestination with the Presence who is by far a much much experienced user of omnipotent power.

And Doom could have the power of Pre-retcon Beyonder, but you know how that finished just with a few feeble suggestions, Imagine what will happen if Lucifer pulls those out with Doom

DTM
If Doom has the 99.99% of Classic Beyonders power that he had at the end of Secret Wars, I say hed win this one here.

Mindset
Just like he exploited the loop holes of predestination with the Presence who is by far a much much experienced user of omnipotent power.

And Doom could have the power of Pre-retcon Beyonder, but you know how that finished just with a few feeble suggestions, Imagine what will happen if Lucifer pulls those out with Doom Lol, Doom 10/10.

TheGodKiller
Lucifer ftw, ∞/10 times.

TheGodKiller
Lol, Doom 10/10.
Doom meets his doom against Lucifer.

Batman-Prime

Mindset

cdtm
Originally posted by wildernesss
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh446/emoman117/FAIL.png

That's more accurate than the pic in the previous post is. he did not win all his fights. try doing some more research.

as for how Doom could beat Lucy; try using your information. I said he has access to all the best stuff he has every possessed. that includes
the infinity gauntlet. with the gauntlet, thanos was essentially god of the marvel universe. with the reality gem specifically, he could bend the laws of reality whenever he wants, to ensure that the "rules of the game cannot be changed". basically doom rewites the rules again using the gems.

Even the Heart was couldn't do that. The One Above All sets the rules, and Thanos, for all his power, was playing his game.

Cosmic beings, the Gauntlet, even the Tribunal all exist within these limitations.

Lucifer was playing to win, in a way most Don't really think about.

Doom "could" beat Lucifer, tbh. He can lose a fight.

wildernesss
Even the Heart was couldn't do that. The One Above All sets the rules, and Thanos, for all his power, was playing his game.

Cosmic beings, the Gauntlet, even the Tribunal all exist within these limitations.

Lucifer was playing to win, in a way most Don't really think about.

Doom "could" beat Lucifer, tbh. He can lose a fight.

the MU exsist's outside of lucy's reality and scope of awareness; he would not be able to plan for this. nor was he given prep in the OT.
If thanos gained the gauntlet it was because the TOAA allowed for it the same way the presence allowed lucy to do his thing. the scope of the gauntlet's reality altering powers, the hearts powers, not to mention the beyonder's powers....are a omnipotence and omniscience above that of lucy's. the course of this battle would hinge on willpower. doom has argurabely the strongest willpower in the MU. as shown, standard doom is impervious to mind games and mind control (i.e. purple man). doom wins a healthy majority give these circumstances.

cdtm
The point of Lucifer's story, is the Presence "didn't" allow him to do his thing though. He cast him down when he rebelled, and Lucifer refused to stay down.

And the Presence even admits, he doesn't even have the option to give his creations 100% free will..

Lucifer's story is basically an extension of Sandman's theme, where Dream is tied to his role as an abstract, whether he likes it or not. Well, Lucifer is as unhappy in his role as Lord Morpheus was in his.

And come to think of it, in a way they both came to the same way out, didn't they? Morpheus arranged his death.. Lucifer, he gave up all of his power, his title, installed a new Presence, and went out into the void alone.. He didn't actually die like Morpheus did, but his version of freedom isn't much different then the oblivion of Dreams...

Anyways, yeah, Doom wins. Lucifer will probably turn his loss into an advantage, somehow, but he does lose.

Mindset
Presence sucks.

leonidas
your face sucks.

Mindset
Reported.

leonidas
well played. *leo tips king*

TheGodKiller
Look at this Quanchi.
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am Thanos you silly teddy bear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.