Ahsoka Tano VS. Luke Skywalker (ESB)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acasha
Who would win?
Planet: Dagobah
No rules except Yoda cant help stick out tongue
Fight to the death.

Excalibur2776
Prolly tie

Jinsoku Takai
Ashoka.

Dolos
Luke Skywalker effortlessly kills her with superior swordsmanship.

Do any of you have any idea what beast this guy was? He had the closest Force potential to Anakin outside of Leia in the mythos, but was crazy smart when it came to lightsaber combat. Even Sidious was awed by his instant learning, and before Vader by his sudden savvantism.

Darth Martin
Ahsoka fought Grievous. Luke fought a Vader who wasn't even trying.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well I personally think that Vader was trying after he assaulted Luke with the force, which is evident because Vader was breathing very hard when he saw Luke again, and striking hard and fast, so I don't think he was holding back.
But since Ahsoka fought Asajj and Grievous, both which weren't holding back ( I think) she has more experience. Also, since Ahsoka now has 2 lightsaber, and shes considerably faster than Luke, I'm not sure that Luke's defense could hold up to her attacks, but idk, it could go both ways ... stick out tongue

Rookwood
Ahsoka wins.

At this point, Luke barely had any training at all, compared to Ahsoka.

And she's noticeably faster and more skilled than him.

Rookwood
Originally posted by Darth Martin

thumb up

Dolos
ROTJ Luke=Starkiller Clone>Starkiller>Vader>>>>>>>Asajj>Grevious.

ESB Luke gave Vader a hell of a fight, cut his shoulder gaurd to bits, and would dominate Ahsoka's Force potential by ESB. Anakin and his direct children were no joke. Especially Luke.

NTJack0
Luke drops his saber and snaps her over his knee.

Rookwood
Originally posted by Dolos
ROTJ Luke=Starkiller Clone>Starkiller>Vader>>>>>>>Asajj>Grevious.

ESB Luke would dominate Ahsoka's Force potential by ESB.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, no.

Excalibur2776
I personally can't see Luke DOMINATING over Ahsoka or Vise-Versa, main reason because Ahsoka has way more experience than Luke in Saber combat.

Vensai
Luke has better feats like taking on Vader while Tano has none.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.