Brotherhood of Evil Mutants Vs Avengers (Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Brotherhood:
Sebastian
Magneto
Emma
Azazel
Mystique
Juggernaut

vs

Avengers:
Hulk
Thor
Iron Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Cap

Lord Feron
Movie Sebastian is haxed. I would say he could take on everyone except Emma at the same time here and win.

SevenShackles
Brotherhood. Emma pushes hulk into rage and can either aim him at thor or have him amp shaw by hitting him. I don't imagine it would take much to push hulk or give him the suggestion Betty was killed or given the hammer by Thor. Re match!
I'm sure shaw could handle Thor and magneto (I'm thinking young?) would handle team. Caps shield is a decap machine in his hands and ironman is just a tool.. Literally in this case. His missiles are magnetos, aim a laser at him and magneto makes you cut black widows **** off. It's just disgusting what the brotherhood can do here.
Can hawk eye clip Azazel? Will he even get a chance with one of the other mutants coming at him?
Juggernaut will freak widow out as bad as hulk did, if not that just makes the struggle shorter.
Emma can do alot of damage, shaw can take and deal out even more damage, magneto is ..magneto. The rest just make it overkill.

Mshinu
Yea Avengers are phuked. Thor could be a threat with the hammer but Magneto takes that little toy away too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.