Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) VS. Galen Marek (TFU1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acasha
Battle to the death!
Setting: Death Star

Darth Martin
Marek is far more powerful as well as being a better duelist than Luke at any point of the OT.

axel_jovan
Wow, someone hates RotJ Luke to put him in a stomp like that....

jmoul
Galen was trained from around five years old by the most relentless Sith Master other than Sidious himself until around 20 or 25, and he was far more attuned to the Force than Luke was during RotJ. He also has much greater skill in saber combat.

There is literally no chance in living Hell that Luke comes out of this alive.

Vensai
Spite thread. Marek had a better time killing opponents and beating Vader and has more exp.

Dolos
Pertaining to the NOVELS ONLY.

Luke was an astronimically better duelist by ROTJ, he was a more talented practicioner of the Force, and his powers in the Force rivaled Galen Marek.

What he lacked in time attaining strength in the Force, he made up for with wit.

Luke can pull it off. Galen Marek simply resisted Sidious' Force lightning long enough to grab him. Luke actually DEFLECTED it for a moment before being overwhelmed. Luke was not as physically formidable, but in the Force he was equal, and he was more witty and dangerous altogether, and he could win imo.

Acasha
It didnt look like Luke deflected Jack **** ... just sayin cool wink

Dolos
Originally posted by Acasha
It didnt look like Luke deflected Jack **** ... just sayin cool wink

Pick up the novelization of ROTS.

Acasha
And if your right, Luke only deflected it for 1 millisecond, soooo, yeah.

Acasha
Originally posted by Dolos
Oh, i actually have it what page?

Vensai
Originally posted by Dolos

I think you mean RotJ.
Luke had never deflected lightning before and could only maintain it for a short while before being overpowered by Sidious.

Acasha
@Vensai
If its ROTJ i dont have it sad

Acasha
But, anyways, i just cant see ROTJ Luke comparing to Marek in force capabilities, i mean, i guess hes impressive, but not in offensive skills.

Vensai
Originally posted by Acasha
But, anyways, i just cant see ROTJ Luke comparing to Marek in force capabilities, i mean, i guess hes impressive, but not in offensive skills.

Well, they both had to struggle against Darth Vader to pull out a win though Marek had more experience fighting force users at that time.

Dolos
Originally posted by Vensai
Well, they both had to struggle against Darth Vader to pull out a win though Marek had more experience fighting force users at that time.

Refer to preteen Vitiate and you will be a believer of Broly like SW characters such as Luke.

Remeber, Luke's offensive abilities were far more light side oriented than Starkiller, raised as a Sith Warrior.

Luke did not struggle with Vader, when he cut loose he had less difficulty than Starkiller pertaining to the text.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.