Widespread Damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Scenario = Earth is being invaded (DC or Marvel) by an alien force that is so ridiculously high in number that it completely blocks out the sun and causes a night-like appearance in the sky. Millions of either alien craft or alien creatures fill the sky.

What hero's (or villain's) attack would take out the largest number of them at a single instance?

Obviously this is not a punch or such.

Think:

Supes' breath
Hal Jordan's ring
Hulk's Thunderclap
Black Bolt's shout
Galactus cosmic beam

This type of thing, or whomever you think of.

No magic (would be a bit unfair)

carver9
Uuuummm, why put Galactus or Black Bolt scream in this? Really?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummm, why put Galactus or Black Bolt scream in this? Really?

They're not "IN" this.

just used for examples.

pick your own

(btw, read it again)

SevenShackles
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
They're not "IN" this.

just used for examples.

pick your own

(btw, read it again)

Shouldn't have mentioned Galactus or anyone completely insane powerful. I tend to notice when the OP uses someone like big G as an example to an answer to a question a flood of people will just mirror that example as an answer. Sooo instead of getting interesting answers your subjected to the same group of characters being mentioned a dozen times.
Hope that made sense as I'm working so I'm not really watching what I'm writing but yeah. Some guidelines like earth based heroes and the such could of been cool like a 'we must defend the earth' type deal instead of just superboy prime heat vision or cosmic -insert name of badass here- farts and kills the sun along with the aliens type deal.

I'm still thinking of my answer. I'll check back in later.

Lord Feron
Herald my rage bicthes!

Endless Mike
Classic Dr. Strange twitches his fingers. The aliens all find themselves in another dimension.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Classic Dr. Strange twitches his fingers. The aliens all find themselves in another dimension.

No magic allowed, try again big grin

Slaanesh
someone with planetary level TP..they would just shut down everyone brain..

SevenShackles
imperiex prime. I'm sure Entropy is a tricky beast.

nikfang
blob's fart. And i don't think Supe would last too long without le sun.

Tar-Antado
Magic is unfair but Galactus is...does not compute.

KingD19
Reed winds up and slaps the entire armada with his dick.

Mindset
If you can find a way to launch Gecko in to space, you have your answer.

The only probably is getting him out of orbit.

Dolos
Thor's Godblast imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.