Fotr Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
I am sure that this is on here somewhere in the past, but a simple search for some reason is not pulling it up for me....so I will ask...

Can someone detail for me the special/hidden scense on the FOTR DVD and where and how you access them?

Thanks.

edwinian
Sorry...I forgot that I was in this forum peeking at it...can someone move this?? Again, sorry.

Julie
I didn't know they existed....so I can't help you there

krz4dom
i am pretty sure you can find more detailed info about these scenes on dvdeasteregg.com
But they are on the extended edition first cd, go to scene selection, go to the very last section of chapters and scroll all the way to the bottom, a ring should be highlited next to the main menu button, that is where you will find the scene, this is also true for the extra scene on the ee of the two towers

Darth Sauron
Did this need to be bumped?

Thorondor
laughing

You're a year and a bit late krz4dom

Darth Sauron
Krz4dom

Do you think he was trying to say kaza-dum or something ?

Thorondor
It's possible.

Darth Sauron
Oh well.

Exabyte
Heey, that was the first - and only - serious reply, so please no expression

Darth Sauron
But the person whos question he answered hasnt been online since january

ladygrim
i couldnt help them even if the were on yesterday

Balrog
if the scenes youre referring to are the ones on the extended DVD, just watch it. all through the first two discs are extended and extra scenes. i think about 30 extra minutes of stuff.

ladygrim
kewl....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.