What is your most anticipated film of 2013?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Title says it all! My most anticipated film of 2013 is the Hobit: The Desolation of Smaug

Patient_Leech
RIDDICK

Without a doubt. Been waiting 9 years for it, so the next 6 months shouldn't be too bad.

Robtard
The 2nd part of the Hobbit.

But Man of Steel and Star Trek: Into Darkness are close. With a nod to Gravity.

NemeBro
Hobbit 2, then Man of Steel, like that homo up there.

Robtard
Filthy power-bottoming sodomite calling me a homo, the nerve.

NemeBro
Son, I give just as well as I take.

You can just take, having too much of a fragile, feminine frame to apply any power to your own thrusts. You just lie there and take it up the sphincter.

Hence the homo.

Ridley_Prime
Currently, just Evil Dead reboot, Man of Steel, and Thor 2, off the top of my head.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Son, I give just as well as I take.

You can just take, having too much of a fragile, feminine frame to apply any power to your own thrusts. You just lie there and take it up the sphincter.

Hence the homo.

Hahahahaa, no.

I can lift more than you weigh over my head. So if we were in prison, you'd be the one spreading cheeks and washing my socks.

NemeBro
How much do you believe I weigh?

Robtard
You're chubby, by you're only like 5'5". So less than 180.

-

Also looking forward to Jack the Giant Killer at bit.

NemeBro
I'm 233 pounds and 5'10", lol.

C-3POTheClever
Man of Stel is my second most anticipated film of 2012.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard

But Man of Steel and Star Trek: Into Darkness are close. With a nod to Gaping, Hairy Butt Cracks: The Second Cumming.

Fixed.

Mine?

The Evil Dead, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Star Trek into Darkness, and Thor: The Dark World.

Ascendancy
Man of Steel, Star Trek. Maybe Iron Man 3, but I need to go hit netflix and give 2 a watch.

Dolos

jaden101
The Wolf of Wall Street. (Scorcese and DiCaprio team up again which undoubtadly means top drawer stuff)

The World's End...which being the 3rd part of the cornetto trilogy (Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead) means it'll be ****ing brilliant.

As for the big releases...WWZ...MoS...ST:ID...They're the 3 that are catching my eye...Not much else piquing my interest so far though.

jaden101

-
Also looking forward to Jack the Giant Killer at bit.

That's cos you like penises tearing your sphincter like a finger tears a piece of wet toilet roll.

quanchi112
Hobbit 2, Jack the Giant Slayer, City of the Bones or something to that effect (saw the preview in beautiful creatures and it looked cool) and Thor 2.

When is the 300 sequel supposed to be out in the theatres ?

Darth Martin
It's slated for August 2nd.

To answer the thread: the one with Nolan and Snyder involved.

Kazenji
Iron Man 3
Thor 2
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Pacific Rim.

Darth Vicious
Fast 6
Star Trek
Man Of Steel
Iron Man 3
The Hobbit: DoS
The Wolverine
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Anchorman 2 (60% of the time it works every time)

Arachnid1
Man of Steel
Thor 2
Iron Man 3
Pacific Rim
Star Trek
Hobbit 2
City of Bones
Evil Dead
Kick Ass 2

Pretty much everything named so far, actually.

Kazenji
Forgot about Kick-Ass 2.

Patient_Leech
I almost forgot about World War Z and the Evil Dead remake. I'm intrigued by those behind Riddick.

Caitlin_K
Hobbit 2

Ascendancy
I'm not liking the look of the fast zombies on World War Z, or that it looks like it's only going to focus on a few characters in one area.

Impediment
Pacific Rim was a film a forgot to mention.

Dolos
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Man of Steel
Thor 2
Iron Man 3
Pacific Rim
Star Trek
Hobbit 2
City of Bones
Evil Dead
Kick Ass 2

Pretty much everything named so far, actually.

Where's Riddick??

Kazenji
No doubt it'll be worth a watch

but i need to see some footage for that Riddick movie.

Dolos
Originally posted by Kazenji
No doubt it'll be worth a watch

but i need to see some footage for that Riddick movie.

Let us know when there is a trailer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dolos
Where's Riddick?? The Riddick movies were never that good to begin with.

Kazenji
Thanks for your opinion.

quanchi112
Thanks for your opinion. Don't mention it.

Dolos
Riddick would stomp Achilles with his knives.

Achilles downed no more than twelve ancient warriors in the director's cut while storming the Trojan Beach, Riddick downed twenty futuristic, well-armed, inhumanly strong Necromongers in a heartbeat. And they had ranged weapons. Riddick went toe to toe with alien killing machines and won. thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
Riddick would stomp Achilles with his knives.

Achilles downed no more than twelve ancient warriors in the director's cut while storming the Trojan Beach, Riddick downed twenty futuristic, well-armed, inhumanly strong Necromongers in a heartbeat. And they had ranged weapons. Riddick went toe to toe with alien killing machines and won. thumb up thumb up If you feel that way make the thread. You seem to have an axe to grind. Riddick was also lucky and didn't win due to skill for the most part but make the thread and find out what I think.

abhilegend
MOS.

Iron man 3.

Thor 2.

Star trek.

rudester
guess im the only one waiting Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

I like fantasy hehe

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
That's cos you like penises tearing your sphincter like a finger tears a piece of wet toilet roll.

Why are you touching dingy wet toilet paper? That a Scottish thing?

Arachnid1
Where's Riddick?? That's part of the list too. I just want to see some footage of it before I get too interested.

DeNiro

But Man of Steel and Star Trek: Into Darkness are close. With a nod to Gravity.

Agreed

playa1258
Man of Steel followed by Star Trek.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by quanchi112
The Riddick movies were never that good to begin with.

He's a witch. Burn him. What the f**k?

jaden101
Why are you touching dingy wet toilet paper? That a Scottish thing?

It's one of the ingredients of haggis.

Robtard
From the pictures I've seen of haggis, I'd say it was the main ingredient.

jaden101
Na...in order of importance they are

Cigarette tar
kryptonite
animals
wet toilet paper
lard
codeine

roodie
rush hour 4
New Batman
Cars 3
Rio 2
Step up with new dance form

NO HARRY POTTER OR TWILIGHT PART CAN COME AS THEY END iT fOREVER

JaceyCarter
Man of Steel is most anticipated movie for me & I'm waiting for this movie & I think this movie will be rock the hollywood industry after releasing..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
He's a witch. Burn him. What the f**k? Come and get me.

juggerman
Originally posted by roodie
rush hour 4
New Batman
Cars 3
Rio 2
Step up with new dance form

NO HARRY POTTER OR TWILIGHT PART CAN COME AS THEY END iT fOREVER

Actually i think they are rebooting Twilight soon. Granted it won't be this year but i'm sure we'll have to endure it all over again soon enough.

Man of Steel for me but i don't wanna get my hopes up too high on this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Actually i think they are rebooting Twilight soon. Granted it won't be this year but i'm sure we'll have to endure it all over again soon enough.

Man of Steel for me but i don't wanna get my hopes up too high on this. They are doing it right after the last one just finished up ? That's horseshit.

juggerman
They are doing it right after the last one just finished up ? That's horseshit.

I forget where i heard it but yeah. Could have just been an idea tho. Hopefully they don't follow up on it

Yurika
Man of Steel, IMP

dynamix
Thor 2. Loved the first one. Evil Dead remake looks promising as well. Somewhat a departure from the tongue in cheek approach of the original but i like the darker tone it's aiming for (judging by trailer, anyway lol)

Kazenji
Originally posted by dynamix
Somewhat a departure from the tongue in cheek approach of the original but i like the darker tone it's aiming for (judging by trailer, anyway lol)

Go rewatch the original movie it was no way near "Tongue in Cheek"

dynamix
Go rewatch the original movie it was no way near "Tongue in Cheek"

yup you're right. I was thinking of the sequel for some reason. my mistake.

Supra
Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Thor 2

ebrown
Only god forgives, place beyond the pines, iron man 3

quanchi112
Originally posted by dynamix
Thor 2. Loved the first one. Evil Dead remake looks promising as well. Somewhat a departure from the tongue in cheek approach of the original but i like the darker tone it's aiming for (judging by trailer, anyway lol) There are rumors it might tie into the 4th one and that it's happening around the events of the first. That'd be awesome if true.

Kazenji
There are rumors it might tie into the 4th one and that it's happening around the events of the first. That'd be awesome if true.

Is that the stuff about the car that's been spotted in some pictures?

yeah might tie in with the first movie, No way can i see that working with the second movie.

quanchi112
Is that the stuff about the car that's been spotted in some pictures?

yeah might tie in with the first movie, No way can i see that working with the second movie. I didn't read the specific details I just perused an article. Whenever the plot is discussed I tend to quit reading.

marwash22
the more of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" i see, the more excited i get it.

Major_Lexington
Riddick sequel will be awesome!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
Riddick sequel will be awesome! My expectations are rather low for this one. I do hope it's good though. I always want more action fantasy films out there.

Patient_Leech
I always want more action fantasy films out there.

I'm all about 'em!

It's probably wise to lower expectations for it, but Twohy and Vin are very particular about the character and story, and Twohy is a very solid filmmaker. And with a smaller budget and 'R' rating again this time it really shouldn't disappoint. My ridDICK is already hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm all about 'em!

It's probably wise to lower expectations for it, but Twohy and Vin are very particular about the character and story, and Twohy is a very solid filmmaker. And with a smaller budget and 'R' rating again this time it really shouldn't disappoint. My ridDICK is already hard. Yeah, me too. I liked the second riddick far more than the first.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, me too. I liked the second riddick far more than the first.

Yeah, man. Chronicles was like Pitch Black beefed up on steroids and acid. Lol. The new one will probably be more steroids and less acid, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Dolos
WWZ looks cewl.

Supra
WWZ looks cewl.

Man Of Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.