Meteor scares some Cossacks, some things are broken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Bardock42
Don't worry, you look like a dunce either way.

Robtard
lesser of

Tzeentch._
Pretend you deliberately spelled it "borken". It sounds Russian, or something.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Pretend you deliberately spelled it "borken". It sounds Russian, or something.

thumb up

Nemesis X
Borken sounds funny as hell when you say it out loud.

Anyhoo, glad nobody died. That meteor almost looked like it had intense special effects going on so you can imagine everyone's reaction when they saw that.

ArtificialGlory
'Borked' is the word we're looking for.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Robtard
borken

L9oyr_MKABY

Major_Lexington
apparently some Russian Politician thinks the US is to blame.

Tzeentch._
^ Saw that coming. We used our superweapon. No not the earthquake machine, the other one.

Also, someone make an Armageddon reference already.

lil bitchiness
Hahahaha! Borken...I kind of like it.

Scarlet Fox
I find it humerous that no one is really posting about the injured besides Nemesis and instead are focusing on the miss spelled word...

... Though that is pretty funny.

Dolos
EPPIIIIIIC

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I find it humerous that no one is really posting about the injured besides Nemesis and instead are focusing on the miss spelled word...

... Though that is pretty funny.
You are focusing on the focus of others rather than the injuries. Where is your compassion?

Dolos
Originally posted by Ascendancy
You are focusing on the focus of others rather than the injuries. Where is your compassion?

A bus sized metoerite generates an atomic burst, that's more interesting than injuries.

Why focus on something terrible that happens every day, that doesn't make you compassionate, it makes you a sadistic mongerer of violently revealing media. stick out tongue

Dolos
bpGt7x12oa4

SamZED
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
apparently some Russian Politician thinks the US is to blame. Don't take it personal, he's crazy, a laughing stock among other politicians even. The guy can't show in public without getting into a fight. Probably blames the US when he can't find his other sock.

EDIT: lol just listened to that guy on youtube. Translated quote: "It's a good thing there was no sea nearby otherwise those americans would've hit us with a tsunami!" laughing out loud

Major_Lexington
now that is crazy talk!

Dolos
90Omh7_I8vI

Yes, I'm American.

Suffice it to say I caused that meteorite. evil face Ya know, cause we Americans are obviously Gods capable of causing stellar debris to impact earth.

American Superheroes are actually real Americans, unlike those Japanese Anime posers, they're fake.

bluehouse
Sounds quite interesting.

Mindship
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Borken sounds funny as hell when you say it out loud.
Sounds like "porkin'."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.