The "if you were someone" thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
If I were the Flash I would use super speed to slap every single person on the planet within minutes, maybe twenty times in a row.

No one will know that I slapped every single person on the planet, but they'll know they've been *****-slapped.

Barker
If I were tryan gostling i would ate eleanor freidberger

Scarlet Fox
I would be the Creator of this Site....

then I would delete this thread. >=D

Dolos
If I were Superman I would rip flick Scar into space, let her experience absolute zero and no oxygen.

Scarlet Fox
If I were Batman I would pull out Kryptonite and ***** slap Superman Dolos.

Dolos
If I were Superman I would fly away from Scar Batman deep underground, safe from the vicinity of the Kryptonite, then lift whatever continent Bat Scar is on and throw her/him into space.

Again for Scar/Batty to experience absolute zero and no oxygen because she couldn't pick a hero with any superpowers, much less the capacity to breathe in space.

smokin'

Nivvy
If I were any guy, I'd check out my junk lolol

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Dolos
If I were Superman I would fly away from Scar Batman deep underground, safe from the vicinity of the Kryptonite, then lift whatever continent Bat Scar is on and throw her/him into space.

Again for Scar/Batty to experience absolute zero and no oxygen because she couldn't pick a hero with any superpowers, much less the capacity to breathe in space.

smokin'
Lucky for me Superman is a good guy and wouldnt kill an entire continent to get one person!

Dolos
If I were the Flash I'd run over and flash Nivvy.

Judging from what I've read, I don't think she'd mind too much. stick out tongue

Scarlet Fox
If I were a woman I would fondle myself... Oh wait!
-fondlefondlefondle-

Dolos
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
If I were a woman I would fondle myself... Oh wait!
-fondlefondlefondle-

Giggity.

Dolos
Are you at work!?

For shame.

Scarlet Fox
Yes I am at work. And my CoWorkers are smartly not staring. I'm the one who hit my fellow for making a sexist remark and then said 'Suck on THAT!'.. I got in trouble. xD

Dolos
Yes I am at work. And my CoWorkers are smartly not staring. I'm the one who hit my fellow for making a sexist remark and then said 'Suck on THAT!'.. I got in trouble. xD

Suck on what?

You're a chick.

Scarlet Fox
My Fist? Keep up now...

Dolos
My Fist? Keep up now...

Whoever you hit must have a giant ****ing mouth.

Scarlet Fox
Well he made a comment about it being dangerous on the streets and I would get injured again so I should go back to the Kitchen. I knocked him on his ass and got in trouble for it. Though my boss is a woman as well so she just told me to keep a lid on it.

Dolos
Well he made a comment about it being dangerous on the streets and I would get injured again so I should go back to the Kitchen. I knocked him on his ass and got in trouble for it. Though my boss is a woman as well so she just told me to keep a lid on it.

I want whatever you're smoking.

Scarlet Fox
PMS?

Dolos
PMS?

Pre?

I'd hope so if you're only 25. I am very sorry for your boyfriend if you're pmsing.

ScreamPaste
Dolos, you do know what PMS is right, it's not pre-menopause, which you seem to think.

Dolos
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Dolos, you do know what PMS is right, it's not pre-menopause, which you seem to think.

What is it, periodic menstral cycle?

I really don't know these things anymore. So do what you do and insult my obviously superior intelligence as I'm not the one still using "ect".

Idiot.

The word is etcetra. Etcetra.

I thought Canadians were suppossed to have better education than us.

Scarlet Fox
What is it, periodic menstral cycle?

I really don't know these things anymore. So do what you do and insult my obviously superior intelligence as I'm not the one still using "ect".

Idiot.

The word is etcetra. Etcetra.

I thought Canadians were suppossed to have better education than us.

I laugh at your 'Inteligence'. Etc is correct.. but it means Et Cetera. Not Etcetra. It is a Latin expression and is Two words.

PMS is PreMenstrual Syndrome

Dolos
Shew.

Go away.

ScreamPaste
Dolos calls me an idiot-->Thinks space is 0 K.

Dolos
Dolos calls me an idiot-->Thinks space is 0 K.

Why don't you stop looking like a dingleberry.

Start by getting your metabolism back by being sober for a few years you jack wagon. It will slow the deterioration of your degenerate mind.

****ing dumb mother****er I'll tell you.

ScreamPaste
Dolos gets called out on being wrong--->Insults me. What a tool this guy is.

Repeat after me; Space is not absolute zero.

My metabolism is fine, I'm the one who doesn't spend his night counting calories and eating a 'meal' of seven grapes to try and lose weight, am I? I can eat (and drink) whatever the **** I want and I stay skinny.

Also, it might be wise for you to avoid insulting my intelligence again. You're not just mentally inept, you're socially retarded. You chase the girls around the site like a ****ing puppy with no self respect, post pictures of yourself constantly as if anyone gives a **** what you look like (we don't) and your entire goal in life, aside from talking about how great looking and intelligent you think you are on a forum, I guess, seems to be to have sex with one pretty girl before you die or some shit.

Every topic you've seemingly wanted to talk about here I know more about than you do, except probably Superman. (Wowee, I sure slacked off there.) I'm a highschool drop out, Dolos. haermm In short, your intelligence isn't something you should be bragging about to anyone. So if you're quite done, how about you quit the forum for real this time?

Dolos
A guy who's into demeaning others through sadism and self-damnation through masochism at the same time gives a **** about facts. Why even bother not being a total sociopath dude? Idk you, bet I get the feel you're one of those damn the world types, not giving a **** about another human being. I have a legitimate disorder for being so cold other than being a tool, you don't.

Why do you even crack on? Prick.

ScreamPaste
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe,_sane_and_consensual

Self damning, eh? Go ahead and elaborate on that, you have my rapt attention.

You will find that
1. Yes, I do, and
2. It's completely unrelated to me being a sadomasochist. Not sure what your point is?
Why should I be a sociopath?

Don't make excuses, you're a self aware human being. (Or you could be a spambot, I guess.) You have a will and the ability to control yourself. If you lack lucidity, get ****in' medicated.
You don't know me, either, so don't act like you do.

Dolos
Good times.
laughing

Dolos
Medication solves all the world's problems.

-ScreamPaste

ScreamPaste
Medication solves all the world's problems.

-ScreamPaste Boyo, you don't know me AT ALL crylaugh

Not only is that a horrible strawman, as all I said was 'If you lack lucidity...' then you should get medicated, but I live in a country with free healthcare and I am notorious for refusing to take medication or see doctors unless the situation borders on life threatening. (Or permanently, severely damaging.)

Dolos
Boyo, you don't know me AT ALL crylaugh

Not only is that a horrible strawman, as all I said was 'If you lack lucidity...' then you should get medicated, but I live in a country with free healthcare and I am notorious for refusing to take medication or see doctors unless the situation borders on life threatening. (Or permanently, severely damaging.)

I ****ing hate meds, and doctors who say they'll do anything. They don't do shit. It's all about revenue it seems like. Till the point they started giving me shots in my shoulder, that was it. That didn't do shit either.

Kharhmah
Shew.

Go away.
Shoo**

awesome

rudester
its to early for this shit im going back to bed.

Scarlet Fox
This thread is Ridiculous..

!!!!RIDICULOUS!!!!

You said the Secret word of the Day!!

Dolos
You said the Secret word of the Day!!

And what is that??

Robtard
I have a legitimate disorder for being so cold other than being a tool, you don't.

Which is?

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
Which is?

I will NEVER tell you.

Robtard
I will NEVER tell you.

Can't think of something fast enough?

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
Can't think of something fast enough?

If I were the Flash I could.

Robtard
The Flash wouldn't have lied to begin with.

Dolos
Listen you jackass, just because I don't want a bunch of jelous morons trolling me for a behavioral disability you trolled me into admitting, such was my tenure on the previous forum I registered at, doesn't mean I don't have one.

Quit accusing me, I'm one of the most honest people you'll have the pleasure of conversing with.

ScreamPaste
You've said you have one, so which is it? It's not like it's some kind of secret anymore.

Dolos
I don't want to talk about it.

NemeBro
I'm going with Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Dolos
Don't make excuses, you're a self aware human being. (Or you could be a spambot, I guess.) You have a will and the ability to control yourself. If you lack lucidity, get ****in' medicated.
You don't know me, either, so don't act like you do.

I don't lack lucidity, and you're right, I can control myself perfectly well...and I try to. So **** off asking about shit that's NONE of your business.

ScreamPaste
I don't lack lucidity, and you're right, I can control myself perfectly well...and I try to. So **** off asking about shit that's NONE of your business. Then don't make excuses. If you don't want to talk about it, why bring it up at all?

NemeBro
Idk you, bet I get the feel you're one of those damn the world types, not giving a **** about another human being.

This is actually true, good call. thumb up

Dolos
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is actually true, good call. thumb up

All that talk about his fantasy of the world living in madness.

ScreamPaste
All that talk about his fantasy of the world living in madness. That's not what I said, but yeah, I did kind of spell out clearly enough that I'm not a huge fan of people.

Dolos
That's not what I said, but yeah, I did kind of spell out clearly enough that I'm not a huge fan of people.

I was just curious if that extended to everyone who isn't a social darwinist-elitist/nihilist anarchist of your ethnicity and social status or something to that effect.

NemeBro
It's true, Shin hates all races and genders and viewpoints unlike his own.

ScreamPaste
It extends to everyone, Dolos, lol. Lol'd irl at social Darwin elitism, though.

Edit: I especially am known to hate sweaty bisexual neckbeards. estahuh

NemeBro
But you're a sweaty bisexual neckbeard...

ScreamPaste
I am not sweaty, I am not bisexual, and I could not grow a neckbeard if I tried. uhuh

In closing; No u!

NemeBro
But you were sucking my dick and tickling my balls with your neckbeard last night...

ScreamPaste
https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Toronto,+ON&daddr=Florida,+United+States&hl=en&ll=38.444985,-71.630859&spn=19.817046,43.022461&sll=35.64803,-80.238225&sspn=20.548012,43.022461&geocode=FWoYmgIdcLVE-ymlO8bXkMvUiTF3xLQqUFU1Mg%3BFbshpgEdFisk-ym_KlaRZXbBiDHQTsdb0xMu9w&mra=ls&t=m&z=5

no expression

NemeBro
It's a very big neckbeard, I know.

ScreamPaste
All this posturing, you remind me of Quan when you feel threatened. 131

Dolos
If I were Agent J I'd tell Agent K to erase my memory, so I could forget about the discussion going on right now between ScreamPaste and Nemebro.

NemeBro
All this posturing, you remind me of Quan when you feel threatened. 131 You're more of a Dolos IMO.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're more of a Dolos IMO. ...So you want me to take my shirt off...?

Dolos
Lol'd irl at social Darwin elitism, though.

Columbine killer wore a shirt saying, "Survival of the Fittest".

It's not funny.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/014745.html

ScreamPaste
Columbine killer wore a shirt saying, "Survival of the Fittest".

It's not funny. You're comparing a grumpy keyboard warrior to an angsty teen with a gun who thought shooting kids would fix his problems? That is funny.

Dolos
You're comparing a grumpy keyboard warrior to an angsty teen with a gun who thought shooting kids would fix his problems? That is funny.

I don't know you.

rudester
if I were somebody I would be somebody less interesting..thats for sure.

Nuke Nixon
IF I was the owner of this site I'd update it into the current century.

Nuke Nixon
IF I was in Starfleet I'd be one of those red shirt security guys that always get killed on away missions.

Flyattractor
If I was one of those types that gave a damn......

Nuke Nixon
IF I was a can of Raid I know a certain flying insect I'd spray.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.