Superior Spider-Man VS Deathstroke The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superior Spider-Man

VS

Deathstroke

Superior or Slade?

DTM
What is a Superior Spider-Man?

carver9
This is a Spiderman Deathstroke does not want to face. This version 10/10.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
This is a Spiderman Deathstroke does not want to face. This version 10/10. QFT.

Latest SSM preview - villains robbing a bank. "Look! Its Spider-man! Alright.. you all know the drill, people! SPIDEY! We give up, we're sorry, please dont put us in a coma!" laughing out loud

Alias Stone
SSM FTW

pym-ftw
Poor Slade, his hf gets tested

namorsubby
Spidey 8-9/10. Slade still contends.

golem370
Spider-Man rips his head off lol because he can.

Vanguard
Probably Spiderman. He is the only low mid tier person that gets a solid majority over Slade. And even then it's close. People on this board that are out of their mind put Wolverine on Spidermans level. Ridiculous.

And Spiderman is a softy compared to Slade.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Vanguard
Probably Spiderman. He is the only low mid tier person that gets a solid majority over Slade. And even then it's close. People on this board that are out of their mind put Wolverine on Spidermans level. Ridiculous.

And Spiderman is a softy compared to Slade.

Most people on this board read comics. You aren't one of them.

Badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Most people on this board read comics. You aren't one of them. Most people on this board aren't Canadian. You are one of them.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
Most people on this board aren't Canadian. You are one of them.

Thank you, it's always nice to be reminded of my national superiority. cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/tumblr_mgp471kkJk1qzamwmo1_500.jpg

leonidas
^ fear the beaver. thumb up

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
^ fear the beaver. thumb up

Canadian Geese are scary too! I was near York University a couple weeks ago and the Geese were like "We own this bus stop now, move along!" chasing people.

Vanguard
Most people on this board read comics. You aren't one of them.

Ahhh. You must be one of the idiots that thinks Wolverine can beat someone with superior stats to his, that has a greater tactical mind, and is furthermore covered in Nth metal.

Case in point.

I have read many comic books. More than you probably. I don't even find it necessary to keep count. That's how many.

Is It just me, or do people who can clearly see that Deathstroke is superior to Wolverine seem like they are smarter than posters like Srank?

What a name btw.

srankmissingnin
Ahhh. You must be one of the idiots that thinks Wolverine can beat someone with superior stats to his, that has a greater tactical mind, and is furthermore covered in Nth metal.

Case in point.

I have read many comic books. More than you probably. I don't even find it necessary to keep count. That's how many.

Is It just me, or do people who can clearly see that Deathstroke is superior to Wolverine seem like they are smarter than posters like Srank?

What a name btw.

I don't think any such thing. What I know however is that Wolverine can beat a character with inferior stats, an over rated tactical mind, who happens to be hiding behind a Nth metal armor that is - as per on panel documentation - ineffective against small arms fire and swords.

You lost count? I guess you run out of figures after you scanned through those Pizza Hut promotional comics in the 90s.

Yes this forum is always talking about how "smart" NamorSubby and you seem. lol

Vanguard
I don't think any such thing. What I know however is that Wolverine can beat a character with inferior stats, an over rated tactical mind, who happens to be hiding behind a Nth metal armor that is - as per on panel documentation - ineffective against small arms fire and swords.

You lost count? I guess you run out of figures after you scanned through those Pizza Hut promotional comics in the 90s.

Yes this forum is always talking about how "smart" NamorSubby and you seem. lol

Why is small arms fire a factor when we're talking about Wolverine? Does he carry firearms?

Talk about intelligence.

Furthermore he has greater physical stats than Wolverine without the armor. And maybe it's not the quantity of comics you read, but understanding the content of them that's more important. Did you ever think of that? Probably not. And yes, IMO namorsubbby is smart, smarter than you at least.

pym-ftw
Why is small arms fire a factor when we're talking about Wolverine? Does he carry firearms?

Talk about intelligence.

Furthermore he has greater physical stats than Wolverine without the armor. And maybe it's not the quantity of comics you read, but understanding the content of them that's more important. Did you ever think of that? Probably not. And yes, IMO namorsubbby is smart, smarter than you at least.
Why stats do you feel Slade has over Logan?

Vanguard
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why stats do you feel Slade has over Logan?

Strength.
Speed is debatable; but Slade has the feats.
And intelligence.

Those are the ones that are most important. Durability goes to Wolverine, that is obvious.

But going back to Slades tactical mind being overrated. Try telling that to Roy Harper, who says Slade has the greatest tactical mind on the planet.

All we here about Wolverine is that he's "the best there is at what he does." DC has Slade touted as the greatest mercenary/assassin on the planet. And one of the most dangerous people hands down.

srankmissingnin

Talk about intelligence.

You don't see how a suit of armor that can't stop a bullet might be ineffective against Wolverine? Yeah... I'm the dumb one.

But you don't understand the comics you claim to have read either. There is no way POSSIBLE way you could and still believe that Slade is superior to Wolverine in anyway other than prep. Wolverine can support the weight of full elevator with one arm. He can upper cut a car into the air. He can climb a mountain with a grand piano on his back. He can lift 20 men up and run with them on his back through walls. Throw man half the length of a swimming pool underwater with enough force to crack concrete. He can brace his legs and stop a speeding pickup truck dead in its tracks. He can sprint faster than 180mph. All of Wolverine's physical attributes are WITHOUT QUESTION, superior to those of Slades. Deathstroke's feats don't stack up, this is not an matter of opinion it's an objective fact. Anyone who has a working understanding of both these characters can see that pretty clearly, but that is something you lack. You conceded many points in the last thread this was brought up, and you countered with "Well... I still think Slade wins." Your views can not be supported with facts or feats, the only thing you have is a confirmation bias that you don't have the credibility to put to one side.

FYI NamorSubby isn't smart, and neither are you.

srankmissingnin
But going back to Slades tactical mind being overrated. Try telling that to Roy Harper, who says Slade has the greatest tactical mind on the planet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_09-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_10-1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_11-1.jpg

Looks like his tactical mind really helped him against Roy too!

Vanguard
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_09-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_10-1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/th_11-1.jpg

Looks like his tactical mind really helped him against Roy too!

So he's had a bad showing against Roy and he still calls him the best. That should tell you something.

Vanguard
You don't see how a suit of armor that can't stop a bullet might be ineffective against Wolverine? Yeah... I'm the dumb one.

But you don't understand the comics you claim to have read either. There is no way POSSIBLE way you could and still believe that Slade is superior to Wolverine in anyway other than prep. Wolverine can support the weight of full elevator with one arm. He can upper cut a car into the air. He can climb a mountain with a grand piano on his back. He can lift 20 men up and run with them on his back through walls. Throw man half the length of a swimming pool underwater with enough force to crack concrete. He can brace his legs and stop a speeding pickup truck dead in its tracks. He can sprint faster than 180mph. All of Wolverine's physical attributes are WITHOUT QUESTION, superior to those of Slades. Deathstroke's feats don't stack up, this is not an matter of opinion it's an objective fact. Anyone who has a working understanding of both these characters can see that pretty clearly, but that is something you lack. You conceded many points in the last thread this was brought up, and you countered with "Well... I still think Slade wins." Your views can not be supported with facts or feats, the only thing you have is a confirmation bias that you don't have the credibility to put to one side.

FYI NamorSubby isn't smart, and neither are you.

Unless wolverine hurls his claws with the force of a well aimed bullet, no I don't see how its relevant.

Wolverine's feats against inanimate objects mean nothing. Has he ever hit a cl100 brick and made them bleed. I'm talking blunt force punches. Slade has, and that was before the Nth metal. I'm talkin in the 80's.

srankmissingnin
So he's had a bad showing against Roy and he still calls him the best. That should tell you something.

It tells me that tactics don't matter much in a fist fight, something you should have figured out with Nightwing beating him up pretty consistently for the last decade and a half.

If Wolverine and Slade were given a group of 20 human soldiers and tasked with capturing territory from an entrenched enemy, where both Slade and Logan were forbade from direct interference, limited to only devising a strategy and giving orders to their men, Slade would do better than Wolverine. That is the only scenario outside of onesided prep where he has any sort of advantage. Wolverine is just plan better than Deathstroke. He is noticeably faster. Noticeably stronger. Noticeably more skilled. He also heals exponentially faster on a logarithmic scale.

Vanguard
It tells me that tactics don't matter much in a fist fight, something you should have figured out with Nightwing beating him up pretty consistently for the last decade and a half.

If Wolverine and Slade were given a group of 20 human soldiers and tasked with capturing territory from an entrenched enemy, where both Slade and Logan were forbade from direct interference, limited to only devising a strategy and giving orders to their men, Slade would do better than Wolverine. That is the only scenario outside of onesided prep where he has any sort of advantage. Wolverine is just plan better than Deathstroke. He is noticeably faster. Noticeably stronger. Noticeably more skilled. He also heals exponentially faster on a logarithmic scale.

I can see Im not going to get through, so I'll leave you with this. Because youre making outlandish claims.

Slades arsenal alone provides him with the opportunity to win over Wolverine. He carries grenades that put down Superman. He has a powerstaff that blows up helicopters and puts Beastboy in coma's on its highest setting. And you can never down play a greater tactical mind, that's how most battles are won. It's like I said, Foreman was noticeably stronger than Ali. But how did Ali win? Go look up rope a dope and then maybe you'll understand.

srankmissingnin
Unless wolverine hurls his claws with the force of a well aimed bullet, no I don't see how its relevant.

Wolverine's feats against inanimate objects mean nothing. Has he ever hit a cl100 brick and made them bleed. I'm talking blunt force punches. Slade has, and that was before the Nth metal. I'm talkin in the 80's.

You don't see how its relevant because you are an idiot. That is well established at this junction.

Those aren't strength feats, those are striking feats. We differentiate between the two on this board, and yes Wolverine has punched class 100s and made them bleed. Virtually every street worth a damn has.

Vanguard
You don't see how its relevant because you are an idiot. That is well established at this junction.

Those aren't strength feats, those are striking feats. We differentiate between the two on this board, and yes Wolverine has punched class 100s and made them bleed. Virtually every street worth a damn has.

You mentioned fist fight earlier. Striking isn't a part of fist fights? Are you reading your own statements?

Slade is a metahuman and always has been. You still haven't answered whether or not Wolverine has clocked a CL100 being and made them bleed. Slade's been doing that since the 80's.

Answer.......

srankmissingnin
I can see Im not going to get through, so I'll leave you with this. Because youre making outlandish claims.

Slades arsenal alone provides him with the opportunity to win over Wolverine. He carries grenades that put down Superman. He has a powerstaff that blows up helicopters and puts Beastboy in coma's on its highest setting. And you can never down play a greater tactical mind, that's how most battles are won. It's like I said, Foreman was noticeably stronger than Ali. But how did Ali win? Go look up rope a dope and then maybe you'll understand.

Slade doesn't have a grenade that can put down Superman. What he has is a regular grenade that one time koed Superboy. Do you think Superboy can be koed by a regular grenade? No? It's an example of PIS, hell Robin was right beside him and he was still conscious. A grenade won't do shit to Wolverine. It's cute that you think blowing up a helicopter is the sort of damage that would have any effect on Wolverine. Wolverine eats rockets without batting an eyelid.

Ali was faster and more skilled than Foreman. Wolverine is faster, stronger and more skilled than Deathstroke.

srankmissingnin
You mentioned fist fight earlier. Striking isn't a part of fist fights? Are you reading your own statements?

Slade is a metahuman and always has been. You still haven't answered whether or not Wolverine has clocked a CL100 being and made them bleed. Slade's been doing that since the 80's.

Answer.......

Striking feats aren't strength feats. They are striking feats, which are generally attributed to skill rather than brute strength. Which is why Captain America can punch out Rhino and the Hulk without being class 100. And why Wolverine can slug it out with Caliban, Hulk and Wendigo and they feel his punches and kicks. Wolverine's strength feats are better than Slade's, and his striking feats are as well (and that's ignoring Wolverine's pressure point feats which much better than Slade's)

I never answered? Read the post you just quoted, you mongoloid. facepalm

Vanguard
Striking feats aren't strength feats. They are striking feats, which are generally attributed to skill rather than brute strength. Which is why Captain America can punch out Rhino and the Hulk without being class 100. And why Wolverine can slug it out with Caliban, Hulk and Wendigo and they feel his punches and kicks. Wolverine's strength feats are better than Slade's, and his striking feats are as well (and that's ignoring Wolverine's pressure point feats which much better than Slade's)

I never answered? Read the post you just quoted, you mongoloid. facepalm

Slade made them bleed. He made them bleed. That takes tremendous strength.

And striking has nothing to do with strength right? Okay. If you say so.

srankmissingnin
Slade made them bleed. He made them bleed. That takes tremendous strength.

And striking has nothing to do with strength right? Okay. If you say so.

Striking has very little to do with strength, even in the real world. Technique is more important than strength, and in comics technique defies all rational logic. Captain America isn't a class 100 because he punched out Rhino. He's a class 2. How do we know that? Because we've seen his strength feats, and it's pretty easy to quantify what strength level he is operating at. We are supposed to believe that his martial prowess is enough to justify him koing Rhino or Hulk... but it's not, so usually we ignore stuff like that outright as PIS. Wonder Woman jobbing to Slade doesn't make Slade a class 100 either. His striking feats aren't up to par with Wolverine's and neither are his strength feats.

iscaremonkeys
spiderman. He wins 10/10. The way of the spider is to much for deathstroke. But i do agree he still contends

Vanguard
Striking has very little to do with strength, even in the real world. Technique is more important than strength, and in comics technique defies all rational logic. Captain America isn't a class 100 because he punched out Rhino. He's a class 2. How do we know that? Because we've seen his strength feats, and it's pretty easy to quantify what strength level he is operating at. We are supposed to believe that his martial prowess is enough to justify him koing Rhino or Hulk... but it's not, so usually we ignore stuff like that outright as PIS. Wonder Woman jobbing to Slade doesn't make Slade a class 100 either. His striking feats aren't up to par with Wolverine's and neither are his strength feats.

Has Wolverine ever twisted steel like it's tin foil. Has he ever hit a Cl100 brick and made them bleed. Slade has done that twice. Has he been able to react fast enough to surprise someone like Superman and even Flash, Slade has done that also.

Don't make it a battle of feats. Cuz Slade wins there soundly.

JakeTheBank
Which Class 100 character has Slade made bleed?

srankmissingnin
Has Wolverine ever twisted steel like it's tin foil. Has he ever hit a Cl100 brick and made them bleed. Slade has done that twice. Has he been able to react fast enough to surprise someone like Superman and even Flash, Slade has done that also.

Don't make it a battle of feats. Cuz Slade wins there soundly.

You think Slade can beat Wolverine in a feat battle?

laughing

Yes. Multiple times. Wolverine has also never been captured by the Chain Gang and been unable to break the steel bars, Slade has.

Slade hitting the Flash as nothing to do with speed. He predicts where Flash is going to be, and attacks there... and Flash becomes an idiot so he runs to shit. Same way Batman has managed to tag Flashes. Wolverine has done the same thing to Speed Demon. He has also tagged Gladiator, Living Laser and Northstar.

iscaremonkeys

Don't make it a battle of feats. Cuz Slade wins there soundly. you think slade could beat Logan? ***** please
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6278/dinonecksnapgg0.jpg

Vanguard
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
you think slade could beat Logan? ***** please
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6278/dinonecksnapgg0.jpg

Get off Wolverine's ****. In a popularity contest he wins hands down. Marvel has greater exposure.

But if you say that at least with prep Deathstroke doesn't win. You're lying. But just as Srank admitted, Slades ability to predict what's going to happen is paramount in fights. That's how he was able to get the jump on Flash. Both of you are making better arguments for Slade than for Logan, and it's based on things that Deathstroke has done.

And some anonymous dinosaur jobbing to Logan; goes right back to what I was saying about characters having great feats against inanimate objects.

On another board some dood was trying to say Rorschach could beat Deathstroke because he broke a toilet with one of his kicks. I'm almost ready to put a lot of you Logan supporters on his bus.

iscaremonkeys

On another board some dood was trying to say Rorschach could beat Deathstroke because he broke a toilet with one of his kicks. I'm almost ready to put a lot of you Logan supporters on his bus. i like slade much more than i like Logan -_-

Vanguard
You think Slade can beat Wolverine in a feat battle?

laughing

Yes. Multiple times. Wolverine has also never been captured by the Chain Gang and been unable to break the steel bars, Slade has.

I'm talking about putting current Nth metal armor wearing slade twisting steel. Not pre 52. Current Slade is better than before. Especially in terms of durability and strength.

Here's Slade lopping the wing off a plane. I'd like to see current Wolverine pull that off in one stroke. His claws probly aren't even long enough, his little arms probably don't reach that far.

http://s21.postimg.org/fti3mg0qr/ds_04_015_016.jpg

pym-ftw
Get off Wolverine's ****. In a popularity contest he wins hands down. Marvel has greater exposure.

But if you say that at least with prep Deathstroke doesn't win. You're lying. But just as Srank admitted, Slades ability to predict what's going to happen is paramount in fights. That's how he was able to get the jump on Flash. Both of you are making better arguments for Slade than for Logan, and it's based on things that Deathstroke has done.

And some anonymous dinosaur jobbing to Logan; goes right back to what I was saying about characters having great feats against inanimate objects.

On another board some dood was trying to say Rorschach could beat Deathstroke because he broke a toilet with one of his kicks. I'm almost ready to put a lot of you Logan supporters on his bus.
Calm down man,

I completely hate Logan, that said he is way way beyond flash in skills and his stats are much higher than Slade's...

Slade is Good and prep could make them much closer in a fight,

BTW this isn't a Logan thread

srankmissingnin

laughing

Would you like to see a example of Slade getting one shot koed by an anonymous dinosaur? Because I can provide that. That's the difference between you and I, you've spent the majority of these thread asking questions "Can Wolverine do this? Can Wolverine do that?" The answer has always been yes... but you don't know that. Why? Because you know next to nothing about Wolverine. You want to know why I don't need to ask you questions about Slade's abilities? Because I know what they are. I've read every Slade appearance that has ever been published, and I've so read every Wolverine appearance that has ever been published. The notion that Slade has better feats than Wolverine is categorically untrue and quite frankly it's such an absurd and laughably incorrect statement that you loss any semblance of credibility for making it.

iscaremonkeys
I'm talking about putting current Nth metal armor wearing slade twisting steel. Not pre 52. Current Slade is better than before. Especially in terms of durability and strength.

Here's Slade lopping the wing off a plane. I'd like to see current Wolverine pull that off in one stroke. His claws probly aren't even long enough, his little arms probably don't reach that far.

http://s21.postimg.org/fti3mg0qr/ds_04_015_016.jpg
Wolverine has his throat ripped out and is then tossed into a river.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7421/nodrownuo5.jpg

Vanguard
laughing

Would you like to see a example of Slade getting one shot koed by an anonymous dinosaur? Because I can provide that.

I'm sure you could. And I've already seen it. But we aren't talking about fighting dinosaurs are we?

srankmissingnin
I'm sure you could. And I've already seen it. But we aren't talking about fighting dinosaurs are we?

We are talking about everything they've ever done. Wolverine has higher highs, and lower lows. His feats are better than Slade's. Noticeably.

Vanguard
We are talking about everything they've ever done. Wolverine has higher highs, and lower lows. His feats are better than Slade's. Noticeably.

All that means is that Slade is written more consistently.

srankmissingnin
All that means is that Slade is written more consistently.

What it means is that Wolverine is better than he is.

iscaremonkeys
What it means is that Wolverine is better than he is. laughing physically yea

Vanguard
What it means is that Wolverine is better than he is.

You're arguing like a toddler now. I'm done.

But if Slade is better with prep like you say, he wins in any encounter, even non prepped. Slades mind is like Batman's utility belt.......rarely is he at a loss, or unprepared for a fight, regardless of who it is.

iscaremonkeys
okkkkkkkk back on topic Yea spiderman wins

srankmissingnin
You're arguing like a toddler now. I'm done.

But if Slade is better with prep like you say, he wins in any encounter, even non prepped. Slades mind is like Batman's utility belt.......rarely is he at a loss, or unprepared for a fight, regardless of who it is.

I'm not arguing like a toddler, I'm arguing with a toddler.

Slade without prep is not the equal of Slade with prep, that is a ridiculous statement. With prep Slade is capable of beating some incarnations of the Titans. Without prep he gets worked over by Nightwing.

Vanguard

Slade without prep is not the equal of Slade with prep, that is a ridiculous statement. With prep Slade is capable of beating some incarnations of the Titans. Without prep he gets worked over by Nightwing.

He'll be taking on the Titans I believe in issue 23.2 in September. Let's base the final decision on how he would do against Wolverine on his showings there.

I liked Wolverine a long time ago, when his feats made sense and he wasn't overexposed. I been following Deathstroke even longer than Logan.

I always think that if roles were reversed and if Slade was a member of the X-men and had the exposure of a Wolverine......who would people be arguing in favor of then?

iscaremonkeys
this thread is getting closed soon

srankmissingnin
He'll be taking on the Titans I believe in issue 23.2 in September. Let's base the final decision on how he would do against Wolverine on his showings there.

I liked Wolverine a long time ago, when his feats made sense and he wasn't overexposed. I been following Deathstroke even longer than Logan.

I always think that if roles were reversed and if Slade was a member of the X-men and had the exposure of a Wolverine......who would people be arguing in favor of then?

If Slade was Wolverine... than he would win... because - you know - he would have Wolverine's feats, but he isn't and he doesn't, so he loses.

Vanguard
this thread is getting closed soon

Hope not. Didn't mean to derail the OP's thread. It was a good one.

namorsubby
SS

Badabing

Those aren't strength feats, those are striking feats. We differentiate between the two on this board, and yes Wolverine has punched class 100s and made them bleed. Virtually every street worth a damn has. That's enough. This is the 2nd time I've seen you flaming and bashing. Use the ignore function or be civil.

iscaremonkeys
he just laid down the law

namorsubby

Slade without prep is not the equal of Slade with prep, that is a ridiculous statement. With prep Slade is capable of beating some incarnations of the Titans. Without prep he gets worked over by Nightwing. Yes, youre right.....because he effortlessly demolishes NW 9 times out of 10 and there is major CIS implied in half of their fights.

pathetic lowballing as usual.

Badabing
he just laid down the law You wanna make me lay it down again? sneerOriginally posted by namorsubby
Yes, youre right.....because he effortlessly demolishes NW 9 times out of 10 and there is major CIS implied in half of their fights.

pathetic lowballing as usual. Me telling him to stop should be a message for everybody to stop.

iscaremonkeys
OHHHHHHHHH SNAP HE JUST LAID DOWN THE LAW a SECOND TIME!
but Badabing whos side are you on? death or spidy?

srankmissingnin
That's enough. This is the 2nd time I've seen you flaming and bashing. Use the ignore function or be civil.

Fair enough, but you are a little late to the party, this situation had already resolved itself.

Curious though, why am I getting the warning, and not the guy who started calling people idiots?

Badabing
Fair enough, but you are a little late to the party, this situation had already resolved itself.

Curious though, why am I getting the warning, and not the guy who started calling people idiots? *sigh*

Me asking people to stop is not a warning. You had the last post and it was the post reported, plus you're Canadian. So...

iscaremonkeys
no love for the bacon liers?

chipguy_okay
Slade cut off the head of a machine guy that was capable of taking shots from Superboy. Wolverine can't rival that kind of strength.

Slade has no chance against Spider-man though. Doc Spidey is way too fast and agile for him. Webbing would also casually deal with Slade.

srankmissingnin
*sigh*

Me asking people to stop is not a warning. You had the last post and it was the post reported, plus you're Canadian. So...

Cold blooded lizard and your anti winter prejudice! I hope you drown in maple syrup! mad

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Slade cut off the head of a machine guy that was capable of taking shots from Superboy. Wolverine can't rival that kind of strength.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/161/elevatorliftqe9.jpg

srankmissingnin

There is no such thing as "machine guy," and he took one little slam from Conner. Big deal.

namorsubby
He took a series of attacks ranging from a kid flashs blitz to wonder girl electrocuting lasso along with the connor slam and remained conscious until jericho left his body.

He also remained conscious when that supervillian slammed a gigantic submarine on top of him.

Obviously pretty durable to say the least....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
He took a series of attacks ranging from a kid flashs blitz to wonder girl electrocuting lasso along with the connor slam and remained conscious until jericho left his body.

He also remained conscious when that supervillian slammed a gigantic submarine on top of him.

Obviously pretty durable to say the least....

Jericho was the only thing keeping Slade's battered body conscious.

He never had a giant sub slammed on him. He had a giant sub slammed near him. Awesome?

chipguy_okay
There is no such thing as "machine guy," and he took one little slam from Conner. Big deal.

I prefer machine guy to his name. But if we must call him Warblade than so be it...

It was two slams, actually. Also, those two slams, along with lava, did less damage to Warblade's body than Deathstroke just swinging his sword...

namorsubby
So you have proof that one of Jerichos powers is to control his host's ability to remain conscious against its bodys own will? Yeah, didnt think so...

he was right there under it before the sub slammed in his location and exploded. I know they didnt actually show his body but there was an exploding submarine on top of him.

hes been impaled and kept fighting. hes purposely detonated explosives on himself while he was in the middle of them. machine gun, blows from metas, you name it

KingD19
Superior Spider-Man wins. Why? Because we've all seen Spidey's incredibly ridiculous high end feats when he cuts loose and stops bullshitting around. And that's pretty much the level Doc Spidey operates on all the time. Simple.

srankmissingnin
I prefer machine guy to his name. But if we must call him Warblade than so be it...

It was two slams, actually. Also, those two slams, along with lava, did less damage to Warblade's body than Deathstroke just swinging his sword...

Jesus, I thought you were talking about something mildly impressive, the fight from Titans v3 where Jericho took over Slade and he sliced up Cyborg's head and got slammed by Conner, not Nu52 Ravagers. You think that is above Wolverine? Christ. facepalm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
So you have proof that one of Jerichos powers is to control his host's ability to remain conscious against its bodys own will? Yeah, didnt think so...

he was right there under it before the sub slammed in his location and exploded. I know they didnt actually show his body but there was an exploding submarine on top of him.

hes been impaled and keep fighting. hes purposely detonated explosives on while he was in the middle of them. machine gun, blows from metas, you name it

Do you have proof that Jericho's host body losses consciousness for no reason when he exits? Because I'll tell you right now that they don't. Even in that self same comic Beast Boy is perfectly fine when Jericho leaves his body.

If the sub landed on him, he would have been buried under the sub. He wasn't. He was floating in the harbor. In order for him to be floating in the bay, and not under a 100,000 tons of sub debris and storage containers... he would have had to have NOT been crushed under a sub. It's not an incredibly complex scenario, it's BLATANTLY obvious that he was not crushed under that sub.

Congratulations, you just described the Punisher.

iscaremonkeys
i just made a wolverine vs deathstroke thread to stop the spam in this one

namorsubby
Do you have proof that Jericho's host body losses consciousness for no reason when he exits? Because I'll tell you right now that they don't. Even in that self same comic Beast Boy is perfectly fine when Jericho leaves his body.

If the sub landed on him, he would have been buried under the sub. He wasn't. He was floating in the harbor. In order for him to be floating in the bay, and not under a 100,000 tons of sub debris and storage containers... he would have had to have NOT been crushed under a sub. It's not an incredibly complex scenario, it's BLATANTLY obvious that he was not crushed under that sub.

Congratulations, you just described the Punisher.

I dont care that he lost consciousness. He remained conscious for a time afterwards.

Youre making an assumption contrary to what would appear to be obvious in those scans. Where did he go? The sub exploded and displaced him. If I throw something on you and it exploded on contact, is it not possible that your body could still be displaced by explosive force? The answer is yes.

Lol punisher? Slades an " Immortal" metahuman whos hf/durability feats far exceed what punishers capable of....and you are low balling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.