Plo Koon VS. Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acasha
Who would win in a battle to the death.

Q99
My impression is that Plo Koon is the more powerful, but not by much.

Vensai
Well, Plo Koon lost to Savage Opress even with clone backup in a comic and Ki Adi Mundi held his own against pre-nerfed Grievous for a while, even longer than Shaak Ti. It's hard to call but I think Mundi has the better feat.

Acasha
Plo lost to savage!?!????!?

Vensai
Originally posted by Acasha
Plo lost to savage!?!????!?

Indeed. Were you expecting Plo to be as strong as Maul? Plo failed to put up much resistance and pretty much got stomped by Savage's power.

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Vensai
Indeed. Were you expecting Plo to be as strong as Maul? Plo failed to put up much resistance and pretty much got stomped by Savage's power.
What is your source? And are you sure it's canon?

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Vensai
Well, Plo Koon lost to Savage Opress even with clone backup in a comic and Ki Adi Mundi held his own against pre-nerfed Grievous for a while, even longer than Shaak Ti. It's hard to call but I think Mundi has the better feat.

That's a huge inconsistency then. Because Plo Koon kicked Ventress' ass with one arm broken in another comic. Also his wookiepedia page says nothing about Savage.

The_Tempest
The source is the Sith Hunters comic.

Koon and Savage briefly battle and Savage gains an advantage by ripping off Koon's breathing apparatus, which brings him to his knees. Jedi and clone reinforcements prompt Maul to order a retreat before Savage can execute him.

It's definitely not a curbstomp or anything.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The source is the Sith Hunters comic.

Koon and Savage briefly battle and Savage gains an advantage by ripping off Koon's breathing apparatus, which brings him to his knees. Jedi and clone reinforcements prompt Maul to order a retreat before Savage can execute him.

It's definitely not a curbstomp or anything.

So Savage cheated then? Plo Koon's still got it. smokin'

Excalibur2776
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
That's a huge inconsistency then. Because Plo Koon kicked Ventress' ass with one arm broken in another comic. Also his wookiepedia page says nothing about Savage.
Yeah, that's why I thought It didn't happen, b/c I always look on Wookipedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.