Hey all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GreenLantern
I'm Chris, and I'm from near Manchester in the UK.

I'm currently revisiting earlier Green Lantern issues and gone got myself addicted again, hence the name! I have a GL logo tattoo so it's pretty safe to say I'm a fan! Keep mention of the film to a minimum and we'll get along just great!

I'll be accessing the forums mainly via my phone so if any of my posts are formatted oddly or anything, I apologise in advance! Don't currently have an internet connection at home, you see! This mauy also result in me not saying much, but that's also partly because I'm not mush of a forum user! I definitely want to get involved and get to know you fine people, though! So feel free to give me a shout for any relevant contact info if you fancy a chat!

As far as movies go, I'll watch pretty much anything! I like a wide variety of films from When Harry Met Sally to Die Hard, but I would have to say my favourite genre is horror! I'm a bit of a Friday The 13th nut (tattoo No. 2!)

See you on the boards! Hopefully ...

Caitlin_K
Welcome! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.