Ghost Rider vs. Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Kazenji
Which Rider for the host?

DTM
Well soul attacks wont work on Ultron, and I dont think GRs other attacks can damage adamantium, so Id say Ultron for the win here.

guy222
Blaze

guy222
Riders have defeated Zadkiel and Mephisto

Kazenji
And also its hellfire he uses, Its possible it can melt adamantium.

pym-ftw
Stalemate

Mindset
Originally posted by DTM
Well soul attacks wont work on Ultron, and I dont think GRs other attacks can damage adamantium, so Id say Ultron for the win here. Actually, his hellfire might damage the circuity since it's reaction with adamantium.

carver9
Stalemate.

Kazenji
Originally posted by carver9
Stalemate.

Based on not reading comics?

Villelater
im going to say Ultron...even with Hellfire on Ghost Rider's side im not sure how it compare's with the Human torch's ultimate attack but i'm just guessing here...i'm not even sure Ultron met the Human Torch, however i'm sure someone can tell me

guy222
Still Blaze

Raisen
excellent match. can't really decide but i'm thinking gr can't really put down ultron

ThereIsHope
Will Blaze be a factor in the new Ultron comic?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
Will Blaze be a factor in the new Ultron comic? gr is never a factor unless some magical demon shit is going on

Or a Wolverine/Venom crossover type thing, which makes no sense

Not that he's not tough, he just doesn't give a shit

AlmightyKfish
Might go on for a long while, but in the end Johnny will win.

I mean sure, it'll take a lot to damage Ultron, but Ultron literally has nothing in his arsenal that could put GR down for more than a few seconds. Meanwhile Johnny can at the very least go for powerful hellfire blasts to throw Ultron around.

pym-ftw
I wouldn't go so far to say Ultron can't effect Blaze, but with out bfr I can't see either really landing a killer blow

guy222
Blaze and Zarathos share a bond after nearly killing Mephisto. Don"t see Ultron winning here

Kazenji
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
gr is never a factor unless some magical demon shit is going on

Or a Wolverine/Venom crossover type thing, which makes no sense

Not that he's not tough, he just doesn't give a shit

I remember when that Dark Reign was happening and Ghost Rider was dealing with a crazed angel taking over heaven at the time

seriously a crazed angel > Norman Osborne for threats.

CosmicComet
rf26gphwadk

Blaze ftw, forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.