Gladiator VS Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Gladiator VS Hyperion

No prep. No bfr. supremely confident gladiator vs current hyperion.

who wins?

abhilegend
Too early for hyperion. Although based upon his hulk fight he pushes gladiator's shit in.

Lord Feron
Hype imo

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Too early for hyperion. Although based upon his hulk fight he pushes gladiator's shit in.

Don't see why you are basing it off of his Hulk fight when the Hulk that Gladiator fought was AMPED.

Hype wins.

VastoLord1234
Does anyone have any feats regarding both these characters at their best?

carver9
Hyperion doesn't have many fts but the fts he does have, no Herald is beating him. Hell, we don't even know if he have a weakness.

ThereIsHope
hard to decide.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion doesn't have many fts but the fts he does have, no Herald is beating him. Hell, we don't even know if he have a weakness. shutup

Batman-Prime
Gladiator beat him once and he will beat this Hyperion 2.0 too.

iceman24567
Jesus Christ doesnt carver say the same exact shit about Hulk?

abhilegend
Don't see why you are basing it off of his Hulk fight when the Hulk that Gladiator fought was AMPED.

Hype wins.
He wasn't amped. His durability was even worse than usual.

carver9
He wasn't amped. His durability was even worse than usual.

He was amped. Later after that fight, he went super saiyan. He resembled WBH...had the glowing energy and all. When he lost his connection to Banner, his "strength" was all over the place.

Batman-Prime
Right now Gladiator has the superior Speed feat. He also has Planetary strength. The only thing Hyperion might have an advantage is durability, arguable as we don't know all facts, but it shouldn't be higher then Glads. Most likely they will end up equals, both Superman clones, but Glad won once so *shurg.

abhilegend
He was amped. Later after that fight, he went super saiyan. He resembled WBH...had the glowing energy and all. When he lost his connection to Banner, his "strength" was all over the place.
No, that wasn't an amped hulk. That hulk appeared way later in PAD's writing when HR verse linked to 616 universe via both hulks. The hulk gladiator and as extension surfer fought were a weakened bannerless hulk who was losing his cohesiveness again due to separation with banner.

carver9
No, that wasn't an amped hulk. That hulk appeared way later in PAD's writing when HR verse linked to 616 universe via both hulks. The hulk gladiator and as extension surfer fought were a weakened bannerless hulk who was losing his cohesiveness again due to separation with banner.

Like I've stated before...this Hulk was amped. Amped to the point that a couple of issues later, he was melting people just by standing next to them. The guy was amped...sorry bro.

abhilegend
Like I've stated before...this Hulk was amped. Amped to the point that a couple of issues later, he was melting people just by standing next to them. The guy was amped...sorry bro.
That was just at the start of banner-less era. At least don't embarrass yourself to me in hulk related matters, as it is I know more about hulk than you do.

carver9
That was just at the start of banner-less era. At least don't embarrass yourself to me in hulk related matters, as it is I know more about hulk than you do.

No need to embarrass myself since I am right about this. There was nothing stated on him being weaker where vice verse was actually shown and stated on his strength enhancing "slowly but surely". Let me use an example you could understand. Superman powers were being tampered with, to the point that he was surprised on how easily he defeated Lobo without causing injury to himself. A couple of issues later, he Hulked up and was unable to control his power due to this large amp.

Does that clear things up for you? Do you understand now since both situations are similar. Hulk lost his connection to Banner which made his powers go haywire.

abhilegend
No need to embarrass myself since I am right about this. laughing out loud . We both know that at this point I would start posting scans and embarrass you. He wasn't just receiving power at random. Hulk was getting more power from the universal connection but it was only when he was actually wishing for it and it caused him severe pain like here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/MindlessHulkTransformation12449.jpg

As explained by Dr. strange here, it wasn't that hulk was always amping with that power

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/MindlessHulkTransformation13450.jpg

Nothing of that sort happened in his fight with gladiator, while he was gradually weakened like every time he was separated with banner.

Entirely irrelevant scenario. I'm not surprised though.

I don't think you understand hulk as a character.

Diesldude
Hyperion wins this. We finally saw what a planet pusher can do in marvel and right now it's Hyperion and everyone else in marvel a level below.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Hyperion wins this. We finally saw what a planet pusher can do in marvel and right now it's Hyperion and everyone else in marvel a level below.

Lol...Gladiator pushed planetary objects.

At ABHI...you just proved my case. Your scan isn't backing your argument.

Philosophía
At least don't embarrass yourself to me in hulk related matters, as it is I know more about hulk than you do. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgiyhjaUK61qex40do1_500.gif

That doesn't mean much/

leonidas
where did the newest hulk/hype fight take place?

abhilegend
Lol...Gladiator pushed planetary objects.

At ABHI...you just proved my case. Your scan isn't backing your argument.
No he had to take quasar and ronan's help.

LOL.

curryman
Are we just discounting all of Hyperion's old high/low feats because he's had a good run under Hickman?

carver9
Originally posted by curryman
Are we just discounting all of Hyperion's old high/low feats because he's had a good run under Hickman?

Different Hyperion.

Badabing
Hyperion stomps.

-Pr-
Carver, you're banned from this thread.

Everyone else, carry on.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, you're banned from this thread.

Everyone else, carry on.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.