Sorta New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam-David
Hey, I used to go by Cain Marko on here years ago but forgot all log in details etc. So I am back as a new person! Into anything movie wise and an avid photoshop user smile

Scarlet Fox
Well then Welcome back! Understand that KMC went through a bit of a rough patch and though there are not as many active users as there may have been when you were last logged in, KMC is still a Daily Active place. Wether it is Movies, Music, Off Topic, or even the Recently Revived RP Threads, I am sure you will find a place to talk about what you love.

Adam-David
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Well then Welcome back! Understand that KMC went through a bit of a rough patch and though there are not as many active users as there may have been when you were last logged in, KMC is still a Daily Active place. Wether it is Movies, Music, Off Topic, or even the Recently Revived RP Threads, I am sure you will find a place to talk about what you love.

awesome smile

NewLanceWindu
Welcome back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.