Voltron Force vs Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Keith, Hunk, Pidge, Sven, Lance, and Princess Allura: The original Lion Voltron Force from the 1980's animated series

versus

The Power Rangers: Adam, Kimberly, Billy, Aisha, Rocky, and Tommy from the 1995 MMPR movie.

1) Both teams fight against each other in their respective Lion Mechs and Power Zords.

2) Both teams form Voltron and Mega Zord. Both can use their Blazing Sword and Power Sword.

Fight takes place in Downtown Tokyo at sunset. Anything goes, civilians be damned. To the death.

Who wins?

BruceSkywalker
well tokyo gets destroyed,, thats for sure..lol.. as for the victor.. will remember both first then decide

Lord Lucien
Adam has frog powers. The Rangers curbstomp.

You should make this the Voltron from the late 90's "Third Dimension" show. That way we can have two crappy CGI robots fighting.

Kazenji
Voltron gets served again.

the ninjak
I thought the lions could fly!

They fly through space. Can't they just dash and tag the Zords?

BruceSkywalker
Power Rangers stomp...

Originally posted by the ninjak
I thought the lions could fly!

They fly through space. Can't they just dash and tag the Zords?

iirc, the original team just flew thru space but hardly ever fought in space

Q99
The Voltron Force's blazing sword was *crazy* powerful, iirc, and cut a moon in half once.

So, them.

KingD19
Voltron wins. As Voltron has always moved a lot faster than any zord ever could. Except the ninja moon zord from Time Force.

CosmicComet
Voltron is crazy powerful. Far more so than any of the megazords.

He was once granted the power of a thousand suns to escape this black hole like gravity well.

focus4chumps
voltron and it's individual lions indeed flew and can fight in space as well. it would seem that no test of brute strength would be required. using his guided missiles, voltron can just firebomb the megazord from space.

though due to the ridiculously overused linear plot of "voltron unloads every weapon in his arsenal and doesnt even scratch/dent the enemy robeast until blazing sword is deployed...pimp-slapping ensues", i suppose its not a sure win.

the ninjak
Originally posted by focus4chumps
voltron and it's individual lions indeed flew and can fight in space as well. it would seem that no test of brute strength would be required. using his guided missiles, voltron can just firebomb the megazord from space.

though due to the ridiculously overused linear plot of "voltron unloads every weapon in his arsenal and doesnt even scratch/dent the enemy robeast until blazing sword is deployed...pimp-slapping ensues", i suppose its not a sure win.

It's been years since I've seen Lion Force Voltron but yeah I had memories of them fighting in space and the Lions flying into enemies.

Heck the heads could fly off and punch into/through enemies.

They fought far more extreme threats than the original Power Rangers did.

The Voltron Force wins.

Robtard
I loved this ****ing show:

1uS5b8aQ6z8

CosmicComet
Voltron's theme is up there with the likes of Superman's and Optimus Prime's.

focus4chumps
peter cullen narrating too

when i was little and that show came on i was all like SQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Robtard
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7178/downloadeq.jpg

focus4chumps
wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.