Imperial Guard vs. FF4, She-Hulk & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Vulcan
Gladiator
Pulsar
Smasher
Mentor
Flashfire

Vs

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Thing
Human Torch w/ CCR
She-Hulk
Spider-Man

Who wins?

DTM
Couldnt Gladiator alone beat the entire FF, leaving Vulcan to beat She Hulk, and the rest beat on SpiderMan, no?

armedforbattle
Yeah gladiator could take take on the FF & SM
While the rest run a train She Hulk

what threat level do you reckon johnny poses with the ccr?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by 753
what threat level do you reckon johnny poses with the ccr?
Capable of burning hotter than a sun. Was able to melt a Celestial's armor with it. Quite powerful I'd say.

ThereIsHope
Really? Melt celestials armor? Oh god thats retarded.

TheGodKiller
^An amped Johnny has cut off the Marquis of Death's power before. I don't see why melting Celestial armor should be considered retarded for him.

ThereIsHope
Its retarded cause the Celestials are above cube beings, and cause the Marquis of death summoned ****ing Eternity to be his *****!

Tony Stark
Sue with a bubble in the brain FTW

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Capable of burning hotter than a sun. Was able to melt a Celestial's armor with it. Quite powerful I'd say. impressive, but IG is still stacked with gladiator and vulcan who might mitigate/negate the power output. Ill say IG

Parmaniac
Spider-Man solo's he webs them all up and tosses them into the sun, then webs the sun up and throws it into a black hole.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^An amped Johnny has cut off the Marquis of Death's power before. I don't see why melting Celestial armor should be considered retarded for him.
That was every Johnny from multiverse combined, wasn't he?

their powers siphoned into him, yes

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was every Johnny from multiverse combined, wasn't he?
Yeah. He was amped from the power of thousands of Johnnys throughout the multiverse.

While there's a big difference between the CCR amp and the Planck Temperature amp, there's probably a bigger difference between MoD(even while weakened) and a lone Celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.