Dracula VS The Gorgon (In a Sword Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Dracula VS The Gorgon (In a Sword Fight)

No prep. no stone gaze. gorgon has the grasscutter.

who wins?

Trackz
bump

Sin I AM
Stone stare wouldn't work anyway. Split.

Trackz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Stone stare wouldn't work anyway. Split. DO you think? Dracula has made short work of Wolverine and has demolished Deadpool in one-on-one fights. Gorgon is definitely closer to Dracula than they are, but Drac's overall ability might make it to difficult for Gorgon.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Split.

thumb down

Lord Dracula 10/10...

juggernaut74
It was implied that Medusa's stare wouldn't work on Drac either. Or that's how I took that anyways.

SamZED
In Gauntlet Drac's displayed speed that trumps Gorgon's.

carver9
Does anyone have any scans of Dracs speed fts?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Does anyone have any scans of Dracs speed fts? He tooled Deadpool with his speed and did the same with Black Knight. Both top tier swordsman.

StiltmanFTW
Sheer speed? No mist / skill / etc ?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sheer speed? No mist / skill / etc ? Yea, maybe Zamzed can post scans but Drac made DP look like he was standing still.

KingD19
And Gorgon has done that to an actual speedster using her superspeed on him.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine tried to come at Drac twice. His speedball special got misted, and then he didn't use his mist and tossed the cripes out of Loganrine.

Not sure it means much, but it's something.

He's not slow by any means. I don't think the speed angle will be an advantage for either dooderino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.